I've watched C-beams

what's a C-beam?

Probably referes to the speed of light, so it's just some term for a fancy laser weapon

nobody cares, it sounds deep so it's deep

I really like this movie.
I know the new one won't come even close to being as good, or as thematically enriching, but I can hope.

It's like an I-Beam

post what you guys think a C-beam look like

Beams from space sea

Is not C-beam, is sea bream

what were sea breams doing near the Tannhauser gate?

It's Chilean sea beams
Not chilli AND C-beams

You're not supposed to know, it is left to your imagination though someone somewhere will have made some EU bs explanation on what it is.

space fish

Sea BREAMS

spared no expense

>Attack ships on fire on the shoulders of Ryan

Who was Ryan? Did I miss something?

>I watched sea bream glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
What did he mean by fish?

Clearly, the space station on Mars was a lie, and he actually mined underwater. The Tannhauser gate is an airlock.

holy shit

>shoulder of O'brian

Ouch

The last thing you see before dying.

What if all of that was false memories and Roy was actually just a garbage man.

its a bit of cool sounding sci-fi jargon. rutger hauer improvised this scene so it has no "deeper" meaning apart from what you give it*

* but really isn't this true of all non-improvised dialogue as well?

>Luke, did I ever tell you about C-beams? C-beams were bright lights that could be either handheld[1] on mounted on vehicles like the YT-1300 light freighter. Gelieg manufactured the 20m-cp Strobe/C-Beam Lamp. They were a good lamp.

He can have mine

a beam is a type of concentrated burst in physics (laser beam, electron beam/cathode ray, molecular beam, etc).

the name was almost certainly influenced by the naming method of branes (D-brane, p-brane, M2-brane). I think you're supposed to assume it's some kind of quantum beam.

>answer the thread's opening question
>thread instantly dies