youtube.com/watch?v=cl76ev2GNdE
youtube.com/watch?v=gRTGhsAIajQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nmMaZXAahCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

darkstar

aaggghhh...

aaaaaggghhhhhddddoooorrrrrr..

VALAR BOARGULIS

>"Hurry," she was whispering now, "quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime." Her hands helped guide him. "Yes," Cersei said as he thrust, "my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you're home now, you're home now, you're home." She kissed his ear and stroked his shortly bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her flesh. He could feel Cersei's heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood and seed where they were joined.

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

AZOR

AZOR STANNIS!

YES THANK YOU OP!

AAAAGGGHHHHH DAAAVOOOOOOOOOS HEEEEEEELP

1) What kind of castle would you build
2) Which colour would your guards cloaks be

Reminder that Stannis is a MarySue with a bunch of unearned victories

-Stannis was named Master of Ships by his brother before the series starts, which conveniently gives him the largest navy in Westeros
-Stannis held Storms End when it was under siege because Mace Tyrell is a lazy ass. When everyone in the castle is starving and all hope seems lost, Davos magically shows up with some food
-The only reason Stannis has an army is because Melisandre uses her vagina to kill Renly
-Melisandre sacrifices some leeches to magically kill Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy, and Joffrey Baratheon, all of whom are political rivals of Stannis
-Stannis and his small army of 1500 men are able to annihilate a 100,000 strong wildling army full of giants and mammoths. His men are southerners who march hundreds of miles through the snow north of the Wall, are never attacked by White Walkers, and somehow sneak up on a wildling army full of wargs and expert scouts. It seems like Mance Rayder was dumbed down so Stannis could achieve and unearned victory
-Stannis gains the allegiance of 3000 mountain clansmen, all of whom decide to follow him for no reason. At least when the Unsulled decided to follow Dany it was because she freed them from slavery
-Stannis is able to send 20 good men through a blizzard to lay some booby traps near the Winterfell walls. They are able to conveniently capture Theon who is escaping at the exact same time. Theon knows the Bolton's battle plans and will be able to help Stannis

Obligatory Nikolaj IRL baneposting.
vocaroo.com/i/s0USd4MDX3cU

Azor Petyr

AZOR STANNIS!

Cringe. Go back to fapping to Fatmilia Clarke.

Ned...

Dany

1) Bastion fort
2)Green and black

A seemingly small castle that is actually much larger as it digs into the mountain
It also has many winding halls and secret tunnles
Brown

I'M COMING MY KING

>if we die, we die
>but first we'll live
>I am yours, and you're mine

manlet-scale main keep, but really tall walls and towers all around it, and multiple sets of walls at that. at least three or four. for some reason i think this is peak defensibility. other people would probably call it, "the ineffectual cuckfort"
this colour

i want to cuddle her on cold night, and prep jon ofr her when shes feeling horny

Comfy Japanese style with stone outer works and sevearl tiers of defense with a small keep in the center, but most of the complex is underground, dug into the cliff the Keep sits atop.

Green cloaks.

And by Japanese style I don't mean pagodas and stuff like that, I just meant a layout like this but with Westerosi Architecture

So will season 7 remain the worst or will they somehow manage to make 8 even worse before it all ends?

More like the one true faglord

Hogwarts
Black

Quality has been dropping pretty consistently, so it probably will be worse, yeah.

Delete this

Glad you could make it, Ned

>Melisandre sacrifices some leeches to magically kill Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy, and Joffrey Baratheon, all of whom are political rivals of Stannis

Obviously all the leeches did was show Mel and Stan how those three would die. OP as blood magic might be, it is definitely not strong enough to cause the death of a king based on a little bit of blood leeched out of a bastard.

everything else you said is right on though

(I stopped reading halfway through)

FIRM
MOM
TIDDIES

1) A sand castle
2) Clear

You're too fat for your armour...

WATCH IT, ROBERT

Those kinds of forts weren't built until the mid-16th century, that particular one is based on Azuchi castle which was really a one off built by Oda Nobunaga. They were built particularly to withstand cannon fire with thick walls and provide cover for gunners, they weren't a medieval fortification by any stretch.

FAT? FAT IS IT? IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

you're a big Lord Stark

Watch your tone with me, Cersei. You may be Queen but I'm still your superior as Protector of the Realm.

Nah, season 5 is still the worst.

Season 5 actually had good moments though.

So did season 7.

I guess. But they felt isolated and unearned.

>Ironbabies

the rape of stannis and the botching of jon's assasination aside, it was bad but it still felt like game of thrones i think

season 7 5 minute shitting montage, greyworm missandei sex scenes, It's a New OneTM, the opening scene with Arya killing the freys, Arya sparring with Brienne, pretty much every single arya scene, teleporting, it felt like i was watching a parody, a CW show or something, season 7 is on a whole other level of gutter trash

this

D-do you really think I'm fat user?

youtube.com/watch?v=cl76ev2GNdE

Can mutes do a battle cry? Must be awkward getting attacked by Euron's fleet.

Promise me , Ned

There's no more wine, your Grace..

Or scary.

Yes
stop eating right now

Long hair Cersei back when?

Neva eva.

when Bryan Cogman gets hit by a bus

Wow, I guess I really overdid today, how embarrassing. Anyway, Lancel you're dismissed for the day, go and unwind a bit. See you tomorrow.

a big one

Guess I'm learning how to properly operate a bus then.

Never
Irregular, poorly highlighted time jumps skipping several weeks/months of travelling doesn't affect anyone's appearance, you silly user you

I don't understand why people are complaining about the Missandei and Grey Worm scene when back in the early seasons there were pointlessly gratuitous sex scenes almost every episode, even gay scenes and I didn't hear anybody whining about it.

Sounds even better with all the marching and shouts.
youtube.com/watch?v=gRTGhsAIajQ

because they killed Barristan for it

sparkles in air > > > > > thing I eat at dinner

And lives as a vegetable for the rest of his worthless life

I personally didn't have a problem with them getting it on, but it was weird how ashamed Greyworm seemed to be of being a eunuch. Sure, Daenerys has made the Unsullied considerably softer, but that wouldn't really make them feel bad for not having organs that "Unsullied has no need for".

dubs confirm

>pointlessly
they were often used for exposition iirc, the sex was to keep normies interested

>tfw mark addy getting too fat to play Bobby B in the series finale of the Prequel series

But they DON'T want to be Unsullied anymore, you idiot, they want to be normal and ashamed that they can't.

Gods I was thin back then

It's going to be the Man of Murder guy

If that Sam montage bothered you then it's a good thing for you they haven't followed the books properly.

I kind of like it. Obviously she looks better with long hair, but intentionally keeping it short to pretend that shaving it off was her choice sounds like exactly the sort of thing Cersei would do.
Growing it back would be like admitting to the world that the Faith beat her, even temporarily.
Her servants cutting their hair in imitation was a nice touch too, it's the sort of small details that the show is missing now in favour of wannabe 'epic' moments

BURN THEM ALL

Guess he's gonna need a whole lot of breastplate stretching

Oh yes that I'm on board with, absolutely, but even taking that into consideration the Unsullied were never taught that being neutered is shameful. They don't miss having a penis as they've been raised to be completely indifferent to such things, and no one has ever said/implied that eunuchs are lesser men to Greyworm.

So a man without a cock who's about to have sex with a woman has no reason to feel uncomfortable? Grey Worms reaction in this scene felt pretty natural to me, I don't even know what your trying to say.

>they've been raised to be completely indifferent to such things,
nah, both book and show Unsullied literally go to the brothel to cuddle
I don't think you can completely erase the yearning for intimacy, at least not in most people

What is happening in Yi Ti lads?
From what we know, they are having their own War of 3 Emperors at the same time as the War of 5 Kings.
They have their own Great Houses, named for colours/gemstones rather than animals.
They have their own Long Night myths about the Lion of Night. The Five Forts seem similar to The Wall, and they even have their own raiders to the north (Jhogos Ni instead of Wildlings)
The Bloodstone Emperor sounds eerily similar to the Night's King in many ways too, practising Dark Arts and marrying a 'Tiger Woman' instead of an Other.
Walkers from the East too is an interesting idea but the show has cut everything east of dragonstone and the books will never be finished so we will never know.

GRRM read or heard of Romance of the Three Kingdoms and decided to take it wholesale.

>stannis
>king

So either castamere or casterly rock

Alright fags, I'll make this quick. Where can I watch online for free?

Putlockers.

cheers m8

This line should've been on the show. You're better than Dabid, user.

1) A norman looking castle like Alnwick.
2)Red

>season ended
>thread almost dead
>GoT soon finished
>/got/ forever dead

youtube.com/watch?v=nmMaZXAahCs

>being this much of a newfag

thank god

we've got enough bad fan art in reserve to keep us going for years.

>Sophie Turner
Sophie Turner

the absolute perfect amount of thicc for that height

What pissed me off the most is that the fucking scene was 12 minutes long
And shit like sieges are done in less than a minute