How come Lithuanians are the whitest people in Europe yet their average IQ is 94?

How come Lithuanians are the whitest people in Europe yet their average IQ is 94?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/abs/nature15394.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yet their average IQ is 94?

Proofs?

Why is Albania so dumb?

Because correlation doesnt equal causation.

If you dont understand statistics, no shit you wont understand.

Makes you think.

How smart do farmers need to be? Look after the cows and chickens and you done. Its not rocket science.

How is that relevant to OP's question

this is based on school results, I doubt it's very accurate when it comes to those few difference points considering the huge educational gaps that exist between various countries

Roach genes

But roaches are smarter than them?

I wonder how did the Ottomans conquer all that stuff if they were (and are) stupid.

Especially since the post implies these countries were smarter before the coming of the Ottomans

I guess IQ isnt everything.

>Stat says black have lower IQ than whites
AT LAST I TRULY SEE THE TRUTH

>Stat says that whites have lower IQ than blacks
B-but there's other factors which must be accounted, y-you know

Never change, pol

cousin marriage. reason why the whole MENA is fucked for a few generations. it doesn't happen too much any more

my grandfather was the last of a cousin marriage and my IQ is >125

OP didn't provide the source but I think this is a composition chart.

Percent of ancestry informative alleles within genomes. It is an average no doubt.

It could have been plotted as 3 bar charts for each population with 95% CI bars. That's a better detailed view.

This is not a white/not argument but rather seeing how far certain migratory groups entered Europe. Obviously the northern far reaches will have less.

>Slavs
>White
Top kek

The slavic people are a result of mongol invasions from the East. Mongols came in raping and murdering producing the slavs. They are mongol rape babies.

You will notice this if you examine their features. They have the flat head of an oriental, a smaller bone structure, a rounded hairline. And of course lower IQ's

>zerg rush

it's a cluster analysis with fixed number of clusters equal to 4
basically it looks at mutations in people from west Eurasia and fixed samples outside of it(Africa, far east, fixed because you want to see if there is extra west eurasian material) and puts them in the box that is closer to them, again, limiting itself only to 4 macroclusters
so one thing that emerges(because the names of the clusters are by itself arbitrary) is that there is one that is geographically linked to northeast Europe and peaks there, even though as you can see even Saudis pick up some of it, then there is one which is linked to the area around the med sea, called near east, and so on

it should be seen statistically as this: if I have to put this mutation in a box, where does it fit the best, statistically speaking?

Every country had low average IQ back then. Look up Flynn effect

Could you give me a sauce? Are you the Italian that posted in my thread yesterday about the HG blue eye + white skin thing?

I think you're talking about K-means No?

probably incest... most albanians I've seen have deformed heads and some looked like literal niggers

sauce for that particular chart might be, if I recall correctly but I'm perhaps wrong, Eurogenes

I'm that Italian, yes. And yes, those algorithms iirc are pretty much a variation of the standard k-means usually employed in general statistics

What's up! Are you a scientist by any chance?

How come you know so much about genetics?

I'm just a mathfag that has some background in stats and has been interested in learning more about population genetics, so I'm slowly learning about it.

>whitest

Both light and dark blue are white.

You could easily make that into a career if you're interested. Just learn some programming.

You seem to understand genetics well coming from a math background.

I was actually thinking about specializing into something like that, since I haven't chosen my direction yet and, technically, my background does have some programming

my understanding comes mostly from the maths of it though, which is fairly clever, I still have to work on my genetics background even though some things I do understand

omg this. i can't take Sup Forums seriously anymore. i just got conned.

what languages do you already know?

biology is really pushing towards python. in europe people still use perl. most heavy lifting tools are in java/c/c++

There's a ton of people that transition from CS/Math into bioinformatics. Genetics largely takes the lion share of these people since the data is in large data files and requires elaborate stats

Lemme know if there are questions you think I can answer.

I'm familiar with C/C++/Java but can also work around MatLab and R.
Thanks for the interest m8, I understand you work/study in the field?

R is also used a lot. Bioconductor contains a lot of R libraries that are specific for genetic analysis.

Yeah I'm currently a PhD student. My background was in biology but all my research was computational. I write a lot of code and do machine learning.

My research is on copy number variation and associating it to Autism. Copy Number variants are deletions or duplications of the genome, so the analysis a lot different compared to SNPs.

It's a booming field good luck!

(You)

good luck to you too m8

if you're interested in learning more about CNVs I'm on this paper but it's a huge consortium

nice tho

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/abs/nature15394.html