youtube.com/watch?v=0Md0XJZlbAk&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=Wf9cCjFYhxU
youtube.com/watch?v=t3fRCmsnm3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that bitch in the yellow sweater needs to get her asshole licked by me

it's fraiché I like et.

>Kristen Wiig
Fucking awful taste but that's what you like, eh?

Imagine if your gf forced you to downsize and used you as a dildo!

The premise is the most interesting part of this movie. Everything else doesn't look very well done.

Vaginas are disgusting

>that's what you like, eh?
yea i do. when is The Last Man on Earth coming back?

imagine if insects came into the enclosure, a hornet could fucking cut you in half

my mom is going to see this shit at tiff today

>James Bond arms dealer.jpg

thats what i thought might be shown during the trailer , but instead they shown a large vodka bottle being put on tap

Is this Westworld?

honestly looks like a kino looking forward to it

nice

Imagine literally any amount of rain.

>thisismyfetish.jpg

i've been conditioned by too much dystopic scifi to believe this is anything but cloyingly optimistic and that it doesn't turn into some sort of disaster movie by the end

The orville is on. this movie. im hoping for all that dread to finally roll out and we can get some wholesome kino back on the menu, but this film can easily go disaster movie.

I don't think that the small-world will end in disaster but his wife is suspiciously absent from all the small-world scenes in the trailer, i'm gonna assume that she decided at the last moment not to do the procedure and then Matt Damon falls into a deep depression as he's all alone now.

Matt aged like milk

>he's all alone now.
i see some AF-WM action going on

>Matt Damon

Can we stop putting him in movies? Everytime I see this fucker on a trailer it just completely deflates my excitment

LOL, random chink.

China loves Matt Damon

he clearly says only "stop" not "stop it"

this triggers my autism

>It's so stupid, it just might work

>Alexander Payne

I don't know if this would have work better with Grondy or Kaufman... But another Payne movie is always welcome... Except if he jumps the shark with this.

Wouldn't shrinking yourself have dire consequences on your immune system, you have a lower white blood cell count and bacteria can kill you quicker.

>start of the trailer think it looks like the stupidest movie, can't believe it's real
>end of the trailer want to watch it
how did they do this

Because it made you think

PURE COINCIDENCE

Or she died during the procedure, or became too small, like an amoeba.

thanks yify

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=Wf9cCjFYhxU

What if "downsizing" is actually YIFY technology applied to the real world?

>or became too small
youtube.com/watch?v=t3fRCmsnm3k

dubs tells the truth

Well yeah, you don't have to guess that. That's the plot summary they gave of it when they first announced it.

/ourguy/

fucking shrinklets

Wait what the fuck happened to his wife?

There are all sorts of physic-y things.

Their blood may not even be able to store oxygen and any food might be toxic because of oversized proteins.

Then there's gravity and the square-cubed law. Gravity will still be 9.8ms^2 so it'll feel like their feet are being slammed to the floor when they walk . However If they are reduced to 1/30th their height, Their mass will be X / (30 * 30 * 30) but strength is a product of surface area so their strength will be X / (30 * 30). They'll literally feel like they're 30 times stronger then they were If you could lift 30kg at full size, you would be able to lift a 1kg weight at 7cm. Proportionately, that would be the same as being able to lift a car.

Swimming through water would be like swimming through honey and you'd have to be really careful not to choke on water when drinking (possible you'd want to add something to water to lower the surface tension).

Your terminal velocity would be so low and your body would be so strong that you would survive a fall from any height.

>his wife leaves him the second he becomes a manlet
hehe

It's one thing for the environment but for it to work you would need a sizable portion of the planet to not be small.

This originally had Reese Witherspoon attatched but it's been in development hell for 5+ years.

Matt Damon gets downsized, Kristen Wigg doesn't. He goes to leisure land, befriends a Serbian oligarch playboy played by Christoph Waltz, he heals his depression by smuggling alcohol and midget whores into lalaland. Matt Damon grows tired of it and falls in love with one of the vietnamese midget whores played by Hong Chau.

>Never trust a jewish wife
>When you are down, there is always a Slav that will help you
>Only yellow love, is true love

Reese looks awful these days too

It's so bizzarre that I really want to see it.

>hire a prostitute
>wetsuit + flashlight
>turns out she hadn't cleaned properly before seeing you
>you're literally bathing in sloppy seconds

>udo kier is playing an elderly playboy

I really can't imagine this

I hope the third act is a hungry snake or spider getting into the enclosure.

>false

Paul (Matt Damon) and Audrey (Kristen Wigg) choose to downsize themselves and head to Leisureland Estates, a planned New Mexico community “for the small,” an unexpected development separates them, and leaves Paul stunned and off-balance. And suddenly, Downsizing is largely about his aimlessness, his midlife crisis, and the hapless way he seeks direction from other people. This is well-established territory for Payne, who’s followed protagonists through winding, incident-packed, emotionally complicated journeys of self-discovery in movies from Citizen Ruth to The Descendents to Sideways to Nebraska. In this case, as Paul staggers through the broken shards of the life he’d planned for himself, he bounces off colorful characters at every turn. His upstairs neighbor Dusan (Christoph Waltz), who makes a living by importing full-sized contraband into Leisureland Estates, takes a particular interest in Paul. So does Dusan’s sea-captain buddy (Udo Kier).

And so does disabled Vietnamese refugee Ngoc Lan Tran (Treme’s Hong Chau), who seems to sense Paul’s weakness, and take it as an excuse to boss him around. As she bullies and badgers him into helping Leisureland’s lowest-class citizens, who live outside its walls in a few dilapidated trailers converted into rusty, disintegrating high-rises, he gets his consciousness raised a bit about poverty and privilege. But the film powers on, through more and more steps exploring the world.

user that's amusing to think about.

Nah, eat tons of hot beef vindaloo and stinky sweet sour pork, drink lots of milk

Unleash a brown shower on them

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY
(let the water hold me down)
LETTING THE DAYS GO BY
(water flowing underground)
INTO THE BLUE AGAIN, AFTER THE PARTIES' GONE
ONCE IN A LIIIFETIME
(water flowing underground.)

looks great.

None of the reviews I've read so far hint at a disaster ridden third act. Not sure if they're just avoiding spoilers though.

Who paid you to post here?

i had this exact fantasy when i was a kid, that it would be cool to just shrink the entire human race to make everything more spacious, the problem that made me realize how stupid the idea was was that it would make traveling distances crazy long

>"we need a song for a while male having a mid life crisis"

At least it's not another fucking film with an action sequence set to Beastie Boys.

I like weird science fiction ideas. Depends on what they plan on doing with it.

Since Matt Damon is in it, I'd imagine there's some overall "lesson" or whatever to it.

>Join the shrinklets
>A rogue nigger comes out from nowhere
>Stomps on people and tortures people alive
>Cums on people like figurines

>they chose to make a shitty comedy, slice of life film instead of a horror dystopia

Now imagine a cat coming in, cant play around with anything smaller than them, before killing it.

my god the movie so lacking in any color besides yellow and blue, this is getting ridiculous

Hope the address the extreme dangers of living as a tiny person.
Getting attacked by birds, spiders and cats comes to mind.

it'd be pretty easy to kidnap a shrinklet, just pick one up and put them in your pocket

All they have is a mosquito net to keep anything harmful out? What about rain?

Stop user you are making me horny as fuck

get out shrinkfags and never ever come back here.

it is a prequel, shrinkrays confirmed, you fag