RWBY/RT General #976: how many Waifu's dreams am I in? Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-250

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoGa10vYnXI
wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best

Yang forming her own version of Diamond dogs when?

Jaune is already Miller.

eyes on forehead?

Salem with her hair down when?

How much lube do you think Nora would give you?

Say something nice about Adam

None

I like the flower patterns on his coat thingy.

Not soon enough

GIRL

Should I bother making a theorypost about Oscar? It seems obvious who he is to me but I don't know if it's obvious to everyone else

I actually like his design

Sure, user. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.

Him being an edgy my beloved saying yandere was a nice twist from a shitty Vergil knockoff I was expecting.
I mean, it wasnt' a good twist, but was neat.

Raven climbed the edge meter today

Main colors are red and black, including black hair and red eyes.
Wears a skull mask
Weeaboo weapon
Serious and dangerous
Abandons her daughter
Only saved her one because that's the rule

And now she believes that only the strong survive. Anyone who dies is too weak. She's the leader of badass bandits who pillage villages and slaughter innocents. She cares more about her bandit family than her own daughter. She has become a neutral evil, unless she's interested in getting the relic for herself.

Will she get redemption? Will she and Yang reconcile and become good with each other?

He stays /fit/

do you think he fucked her

So farmer boy is Eddie Dean?

>Hello I'm professor Ozpin

Literally who?

He triggers Tumblr

I still like him as a character and villain. I just hate that MY DARLING scene.

PRAISE MOJO
PRAISE

HOW DOES HE DO IT

>He doesn't read Sci Fi

Holy shit, Mojo is fast as usual

Would you re-program Penny to do special favors for you?

It's going to be funny, I see Salem getting defeated and then everyone else just ganging up on her tribe

She'll give you two minutes to lube her up as best you can, so it's all about how much saliva you can produce.

Then she wrecks you.

Because you can never produce enough. Never.

>hear's ozpins introduction while looking in a mirror
>never interacts with or encounters any of the other main characters
>The wizard of Oz was named Oscar

He's ozpin, it's a flashback

This fuckin guy

She'd make a great pencil sharpener

I mean JNPR was taking a coffee and then Raven shows up out of nowhere and attacks them. JNPR didn't start that conflict nor saw her around a corner and went after her. It was all Raven's doing.

I hated that grin of his. A typical cocky, edge grin.

I want to put a baby in her.

No, user. That's rape.

I'd ask her and convince her that it's what friends do instead.

posted this in the wrong thread

Ruby = Penny > Neo > Weiss > Emerald > Cinder >>> Salem > Pyrrha > Amber > Ciel >>> Arslan > May > Reese > First Mate >Winter >>> Memecat >>> Glynda >>> Raven >>> 3/4 of NDGO >>> NDGO with the Dykecut >>> TheTwins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Summer's corpse >>>>>>>>>>> Yang >>>>>>> Blake

Prove me wrong

remove your post, thanks

Nah. For ultimate edge, they end up fighting.

This plays as Yang and Raven have a bloodied duel.

youtube.com/watch?v=XoGa10vYnXI

Bruh Ozpin is dying on a beach right now after fighting of huge mutant lobsters and losing part of his right hand and will come through the door to cure farmer boy of his heroin addiction and then farmer boy with get a qt.314 amputee bipolar black lady from the 50s.

Did she get a name in the credits? What did they call her?

Morning all! Don't forget to take your Daily Dose. Also if anyone has a link to the new Ep that be swell

Well, you put the First Mate on a list of girl characters when she canonically isn't a girl. And that's just the objective faults. The subjective ones are far more numerous.

I like his design and him being a Yandere dont see male yandere that often

Roosterteeth.com

But that's lying.
And friends don't lie to each other.

Anyone knows where I can find the PyrrhaLikesItRough.png? Not the short version from the google drive link that I just posted. I mean the extended one, the rewrite.

they canonically aren't*

Messed that up.

wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

My one critque about the episode was the conversation Qrow and Raven had
There was too much talk about things that they couldn't reveal to the audience

>So you know about that thing right?
>Depends, if you know they have that thing

there was way too much of this and it was kinda annoying

>STRQ

Now I'm imagining teenage Raven acted like an even bitchier Weiss and constantly challenged Summer for leadership. And that Summer fucked her into submission, and her lack of baby batter is the only reason they didn't have half a dozen children by the time they graduated.

Top kek Ozpin became the Bloody Mary of Remnant

I know everyone here would fuck Nora's fat ass/get fucked by her but would you hold her when she's having one of her breakdowns?

>any girl knowing how to work a man's belt and fly
I'm calling bullshit.

I hope the VA doesn't ruin this one like the one from the ship

HE'S ROLAND OF VALE

...It's a belt and zipper, what's hard to get?

She's eternally disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a way to get her children or grandchildren silver eyes for the strength boost.

It's not canon until RT themselves say it is. That was just the VA's headcanon.

They only have trouble with the ones where you push the fabric through and have to release it by pulling on the buttons on the side.

that doesn't even remotely resemble pyrrha's personality

So is it already obvious to everyone that Oscar is Ozpin several decades ago? I don't want to post an obvious theory

Fuck if I know, damn near every girl I've been with asks me for help doing it.
Nope, standard leather belts have confounded most of my girlfriends. Goddamn retards.

yes

Seriously? I mean maybe like the first or second time they don't get it but you must be dating some of the hottest chicks out there if they cant do a standard leather belt.

For all we know Yang is gonna take up her viewpoint of "Fuck the flamable peasants and their tatched roof cottages, I'm only interested in my family and friends" as well. It's not like she was all that on board with saving the helpless people in the first place.

possibly, I'm not too sold on the time travel part yet, since there's no evidence that it's not taking place in the same time as everything else.
I figured based on how the WoR on Aura mentioned that mastering one's Aura can make one more than a man with showing Ozpin, is that Ozpin has mastered control of his Aura to the point where he can manipulate it and find a new host body when his previous is destroyed.
Explains why Cinder is sure she killed Ozpin, but Salem thinks he's still up to something.

this she is stupid

no time travel

It is when you're friends with benefits and lie to yourself, telling yourself you're not in love with them.

But You do love them. But you don't want to ruin being with them by saying it ;_;

if it's just a VA's headcanon then it shouldnt matter so much

what if ruby showed you a bunch of really cool white fang execution videos

Wait then why is he talking to his past self in the past? And what does that have to do with him apparantly being dead in the present?

Lusty Atlesian Maid

yea i hate when people do that

>by W.S

Our rubeface reaction images seem to grow more sophisticated each season

>VA's headcanon
Who's headcanon

>Wait then why is he talking to his past self in the past?

>okay kid listen up
>in a few decades a woman is going to aim a giant flaming beam at you
>whatever you do DON'T try to block it with your face
>it won't work, trust me

if anyone here knows yang please tell her to pull her fuckin pants up

Did something

no

but it makes her look sexy

I bet you want her to stop wearing short tank tops that show off her midriff too, you monster.

Why? It's just part of her pants.

Who would Win?

Probably Raven, considering that Adam got BTFO by Cinder and the Irk squad of all things

Spot the barb

Raven, easily. She's been fighting longer than Adam's been alive.

Raven.
Some faggot kid vs a woman that raids, rapes and pillages for a living.
It's literally no fucking contest.

>The Wizard returns in the novel Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz. With Dorothy and the boy Zeb, he falls through a crack in the earth; in their underground journey, he acts as their guide and protector. Oz explains that his real name is Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs. To shorten this name, he used only his initials (O.Z.P.I.N.H.E.A.D.), but since they spell out the word pinhead, he shortened his name further and called himself "Oz"

That sounds kind of broken honestly. If he can do that he can basically reverse everything that's happened in the Vol 3 finale.

"Hey kid whatever you do make sure you watch out for flying arrows when you're draining the aura from the face scarred girl into the Spartan lady. In fact just do the transfer right away don't stall for dramas sake. In fact forget that just tell Qrow not to be 5 minutes late to save the first girl because he was hitting the bars that day"

yang/raven hatesex when?

Where's the anger at? It looks like she's just gonna go back to her old self but not as reckless. Was the character art a ruse?