What's you're favourite Harry Potter film?

What's you're favourite Harry Potter film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_m2pFYYEiko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

harry potter is and has always been for faggots

just look at the kids who grew up with this shit they are all fucked in the head

WHY IS SHE SO CUTE BROS?

it hurts.

too bad her career is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=_m2pFYYEiko

None because Harry Potter is one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

As if I could choose only one movie as a favorite from one of the most fantastic franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been an extremely unique adventure. In addition to the gloomy imagery, some of the series’ consistencies have been its plethora of excitement and effective use of special effects, all to make magic wonderful, to make action seem intense.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a piece of excrement that meant nothing to everybody, resulting in ridiculously successful cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of plainness, ugliness and boredom. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the movies were bad though
"No!"
The directing is stellar; the movie was amazing. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, showing the wonderfully described and created scenery was a priority.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase happened. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so unhindered by cliches and dead metaphors that she could excel at any type of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The first one, with hot Emma, is the only one worth seeing.

All of them. 5 6 7.1 underrated as fuck though.

Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows p.1 for ultimate comfy

>just look at the kids who grew up with this shit they are all fucked in the head
Can confirm, I read the books like ten times and now I am fucking weirdo

Order of the Phoenix is fairly underrated as is the first Deathly Hallows

>in b4 that pasta meme image

The most kino of the bunch, prizoner of afghanistan

Depends, it changes alot. It used to be prisoner of azkaban but i've seen that one too many times. Possibly it's half blood prince, the cinematography is easily the best as is the atmosphere.

Half-blood kino

Is she autistic?

these

the third one was always mysterious, the werewolf was scary and a lot of things happened in that one movie

it made me read the books

also a the 4. is good as well

4th movie is arguably the worst.

i never understood this opinion desu but i'm happy to be swayed

She likes Doctor Who, Anime, and cosplays, You tell me

Someone post her lewds already

It's the worst if you consider how faithful it is to being a book adaptation. Out of all the movies, the 4th one cut the most by far. Even the triwizard tasks felt small and incomplete compared to the book versions. They cut complete characters, subplots and other things to save time yet managed to adapt order of the phoenix more faithfully and OOTP was a bigger book too. (???)

Prisoner of Azkaban is pretty decent, overall the mood of the film is dark and mysterious and the director of it is good, Alfonso Cuarón

Shit tasting pleb
Shit tasting pleb. Smh
Patrician
Pleb
Patrician
Pleb all of them are good to great watch more films