youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cough cough cough

>cough cough cough cough

>cough cough cough cough cough

Get over it! Every cough...

Exactly like this anonymous said!

cough cough splutter hack Clinton.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only September. Does not having the ability to speakor breathe count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the rally is still on? Hillary is still speaking right now and has been a transformational leader for how many years now? She running against one of the worst candidates in history who just happens to have a lead because he can eat solid food. But you know what? He still fucking sucks.Hillary is one of the best fucking leaders in D.C., she was Sec of State and would have won in 08 if her campaign manager didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics about her health. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just insulted another key demographic on Twitter . Are you all fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? Drumpf fags are fucking idiots and should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling its only one guy making all these anti-Hillary threads because they're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because shes' a woman . Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking politicians, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out Drumpf threads now, they're retarded. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread about Hillarys health. That's just Drumpf fans, always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>cough cough cough

Yes
I also agree with this user

>poopoo peepee

Dona- Donald T-

saved.

Too long, didn't read!

Take a mint, hillary.

she thought one of the C's on the telepromter stood for 'cough'

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HAS TO SIT