I fucking hate rich people after this

I fucking hate rich people after this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Tx6Ob
putlocker.io/watch/Ovk97BGQ-nobody-speak-trials-of-the-free-press.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You shills can make this thread 1000 times and it's not going to change anyone's opinion that Gawker was an evil piece of shit '''company''' that had to go.

what is it

Hulk Hogan used his money to try and stop the media from talking about him.

Rank 'em.

Yeah, dude, fuck those media conglomerates.

6/10 bait. Not bad.

Gawker posted a private sex video of hulk hogan. He didnt even know he was being filmed at the time. He told gawker to take the video down. They not only refused, but said they would never take it down. He took them to court over it. Peter Theil, a rich tech dude, finaced hogans case because Gawker had published private information about him being gay before. During the trial, gawker showed themselves to be retarded scumbags, at one point saying under oath that they would show a video of a child having sex. They lost and went bankrupt.

now this movie is made to bitch about the evil rich white cis males trying to silence the freedom of speech.

>gets caught saying nigger
>sues for defamation
>asks vince to fire him
>wins 140 million
>company cant pay
>bankrupts the company

Actually he used an even richer person's money.

literally funded by the losers of that case

>He told gawker to take the video down. They not only refused, but said they would never take it down. He took them to court over it.
You forgot the part where a court told Gawker to take it down before this trial and Gawker told them to fuck off.

Cry all you want poorfag

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERYMAN

Don't forget
>tried to defend their case in court by using MUH SIX GORILLION as an argument

solid summary, thanks user

HULKAMANIA GONNA GET YOU BROTHER

>get sued for over $100 million
>can still fund a documentary-length propaganda piece to promote your image
Real impoverished underdogs, just trying to get information out to the world.

Pretty funny considering that the same people applauding Gawker will also cheer at antifag cronies appearing at a talk by a right-leaning speaker and disrupting or blocking it. They usually support full-blown censorship and people going to jail for mean tweets about muslims and feminists too.

documentaries are such a shitty genre of media

why would I want to watch some biased video that uses emotional appeals & ignores events instead of just looking up the facts of the case?

if nature docs didn't exist, the whole thing would be a huge waste of time because its essentially just attacks on the right wing or old information

News these days is literally nothing but clickbait and shitposting
Someone should make a doc about how the news isn't news anymore and just another business to make money by igniting race and social wars

after watching this documentary, I'm glad Gawker went under and I was somewhat neutral prior to viewing.

they really believe to this day that intrusions into the personal lives of celebrities are okay because they are "showing the truth". posting a sex tape without the given consent of both participants is a scumbag move.

>News these days
How old are you, champ? Are you just finding out how the world rolls?

People need to know these things. Like the image, name, and location of this random woman who had drunken sex:
archive.is/Tx6Ob

What did you gain from this post? Was it worth it?

dumb cunt, they found financial backers.

haha so troo xdddd
old people suck
mirite fellow kids?

>Gawker actually paid someone to make a documentary defending them for illegally obtaining people's sex tapes after getting sued out the ass in court

Did they also cover the cost of them getting off the streets and back on their feet?

Back in my day news was newer.

How stupid do you have to be to believe that OP isn't being ironic/sarcastic? Do you think he actually liked this crap 'documentary'?

>MUH freedom of the press
>gawker

Dude, Sup Forums has literally proved that CTR and ShareBlue shilled on Sup Forums.

My favourite part was at the end when they were trying to decide how much Gawker had to pay and they knew it was already 120 million but there was a second ruling for another 20 million and Gawker was like, "haven't we suffered enough?" and the judge said no and added the extra 20 million.

they are basically religious fanatics. They see no hypocrisy in this at all.

Also, Its funny watching people try to pretend gawker was anything other than a sleazy celebrity gossip mag that would occasionally have the typical urban hipster SJW tier political column.

putlocker.io/watch/Ovk97BGQ-nobody-speak-trials-of-the-free-press.html

Yeah, but it's pretty easy to tell the difference between someone pretending to be a shill for laughs and an actual shill if you're not a total retard.

>but there was a second ruling for another 20 million and Gawker was like, "haven't we suffered enough?" and the judge said no and added the extra 20 million.
Sounds like it makes the entire shitshow worth it

is there anywhere i can read the play by play of this case?

>go through an arduous and expensive court process to rightfully sue a company for showing your sextape even though you told them not to
>win
>some shithead communists make a netflix doc about how this case is an example of journalists being under attack

hope netflix dies soon

contrary to what you Sup Forums-shits think, the rest of Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about you and doesn't care what you prove/disprove

sorry honey but you failed to correct the record. Actual Sup Forums base will always push back against faggots trying to shape opinions

Also don't forget that Thiel was outed as gay while he was visiting the Middle East

Sup Forums died when "Sup Forums is always right" stopped being a meme and became something people say unironically.

>Sup Forums posts facts
>waaaah this place sucks now

>Meanwhile Gawker had a collective bitch fit about the fappening ignoring their own hypocrisy