Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzsEbpoYNwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don't know who she is but...
F

Anti-feminist conservative badass

We should have listened

F

Traditional Lady, true American values that understood the importance of family, forever in our hearts RIP.

Remember this lady, Ted Cruz was so butt blasted she endorsed Trump that he asked his shills working in her organization to overthrow her

RIP

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

What's her name?

MMM.... If I were there, I would SOOO SMOTHER my FACE NOSE FIRST and RUB n SNIFF both her SPANDEX covered ASS n PUSSY DEEP ALL DAY!!! I can just SMELL the STRONG, MUSTY/BITTER ODORS of PEE, POO n CROTCH-SWEAT all MIXED with SPANDEX RAVAGING my NOSTRILS and making me erupt quickly!!! Hope she DOESEN'T WIPE or SHOWER often, that NASTY, PISSY POOPY and FISHY SPANDEXY STINK is the BEST!!!

Oh man. She once did a show with Molynuex, pretty interesting stuff:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzsEbpoYNwA

FORA DILMA

Go away evil dogger

Born in my city!

Go away evil dogger

KISSINGER WHEN

AUTISTS-RIGHT BTFO

Like Scalia, another true conservative gone on the run up to the pivotal 2016 elections. Pure coincidence? She was locked in a power struggle recently within her own organization over whether they endorsed Trump or Cruz. She won and endorsed Trump.

Also, has she upset the Clintons recently?

Schlafly was redpilled before anyone knew what a redpill was. Just read her book "A Choice Not An Echo" to see just how redpilled she was so very long ago in a time during the early 1960's very similar to our own here in the mid 2010's.

I proudly press F for this great American lady.

F

literally Shabbos Queen Cuckservative, but F anyways

F

Can you give bullet points/tl;dr

>No idea who this is
>go to wikipedia start reading
>discover she was instrumental in stopping the "Equal Rights Amendment"
>wtf is an "Equal Rights Amendment"?

>Section 1. Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.
>Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
>Section 3. This amendment shall take effect two years after the date of ratification

Good fucking god what an awfully written overly vague amendment. You could justify everything from mixed-gender prisons, to homosexual marriage with that.

To think it was almost ratified....

She basically killed the Equal Rights Amendment, decide for yourself if that's good or not.