SHUT IT DOWN

This is a real article on the Kikeington Post. Also

>(((Schmeltzer)))

Do you ever feel like you woke up in a parody universe?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/shut-down-the-trump-organization-now_us_57cd8111e4b0b9c5b7399639

Other urls found in this thread:

winningprogressive.com/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck is even happening to this world

literally a memeverse

>Clinton Foundation exists
>Nexus of international corruption on a grand scale
>Project onto Trump

Since someone here pointed out this tactic, I can't unsee it.

>(((Schmeltzer)))

Oy vey.

wtf I hate Trump now

everything Sup Forums says eventually becomes true. day of the rope will come too.

That faggot went to Know Your Meme lol

>Inform. Inspire. Entertain. Empower

They fail in every category.

(((Schmeltzer)))

No offence to Jerry Lewis, he' a good man.

>A global real estate enterprise gets money from foreign countries
really mks you thnk

He had to include the faggot effeminate "Now." at the end

Do these intellectual giants not realize that one foundation is a heavily taxed international business existing for almost a hundred years and the other is an untaxed charity that is basically a big money laundering scheme?

Is like a weird episode of Star Trek where the crew awoke in other reality

wake me up inside

winningprogressive.com/about/

You know what...
Let's put a group of "tough" Huffington Posts writers and a group of Trump supporters in the remote wilderness somewhere for a week and see who comes out alive.
I'll put money on this douchenozzle getting eaten by a bear.

>first they accuse trump of health problems
>now the trump organization is crooked
Their best arguments are literally NO U

classic kike

>Shut Down The Trump Organization. Now.

why do journalists always make their article titles so fucking snarky and annoying? like gawker's 'a judge told us to take down our hulk hogan sex tape post. we won't.' it's always shit like that, and it's annoying as fuck. it's usually liberal writers who do it too, the fuckers.

That's exactly what it is. They deliberately want people to be confused and believe that 'everybody's corrupt, all our politicians are awful' before they find a redpill.

Aren't they right though?

I get that CF is corrupt and murders people and Trump doesn't but still if the Trump organization is making money off the Saudis isn't that the same thing as CF getting money from Saudis?

>oh vey shut it down!

No, that's not the same thing at all. Hillary was selling American policy decisions to the Saudis or whoever gave her enough money.

Trump doesn't factor into it... putting a hotel somewhere is not equivalent.

He makes money off WHERE HE HAS BUSINESS. THEY ARE NOT BUYING FAVORS. THEY ARE PAYING FOR A SERVICE. THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION IS NOT A AN INTERNATIONAL "CHARITY" FUND USED TO LAUNDER MONEY FOR DEALS WITH THE US GOVERNMENT.

b-but business is more corrupt than actually doing something illegal, we swear, unless it's us doing it I mean.

>Baseless rumors/Lies that are changed into 100% confirmation against a certain person
>Family name of possible Jewish origin
>Messages that are always around "shut it down" and "he is the worst person ever."

At this point those working in the media industry might as well change their names and faces just so we can be lied to again.

my sides

literally "shut it down"

do they even know they are memeing?

>Shut it down. [space space] Now.
fucking morons

LOL, name calling Liberals.

There hasn't been a peep cause there hasn't been a flow... Trump hasn't been in power to be able to sell out favors...

Think about it guys.

Earlier there was the whole CNN "SHUT IT DOWN" thing involving CNN cutting Trump-positive content.

This is clearly an article made so that anyone who was to search about trump and shut downs would come to this article.

Literally burying their liberal butt-buddies mistakes.

You will never work at the Newyork Times!

article was dumb as fuck but not as fucking bad as the comments when you scroll down...

delete your account. now.

kill your're self. now

two-dimensional chess

>the happening is actually coming

>Shut Down the Trump Organization. Now.
I hope the author doesn't have a name that sounds too Jewis-
>Schmeltzer

They said the same thing about the clinton foundation

Oh wait I mean

LOL HE HAS A JEWISH NAME! Xd

I hope, you are enjoying your Ashkenazi Diaspora Jews. They always create unity, stability, prosperity for everyone.