So who SHOULD we let in, Sup Forums?

So who SHOULD we let in, Sup Forums?

No one. We're fucking full

nobody until we have full employment. any other answer is fucking retarded

hard working latinos who have a family already, Ive met so many great people from mexico who moved here with a family who worked hard to raise there kids right

>until we have full employment.
fuck no. We want the middle class to prosper, not suffer.

White South Africans

The problem we don't want to admit is that until we properly educate our kids we will still need to import our scientists.

Don't hate me for stating a fact.

and everyone having a job brings the middle class down how exactly ?

Pajeets.
>don't commit crimes
>make more than the average American so pay more taxes
>the ones who make it here learned how to use the loo

>He values shekels over his fellow countrymen

None. Why should we let any foreign filth into this, the greatest country ever? If we let them in we won't be so great anymore.

And any white Europeans, including white South Africans

A small number of asylum seekers

full employment is a pipe dream, hope you know

slovenians

this. zero immigration from any where for any reason until 12 consecutive months of unemployment under 1.5%. immigration automatically suspended and foreigners deported when unemployment rises above 1.5% for 3 consecutive months.

the only refugees that deserve our help

That's not what I mean. I'm arguing against any immigration, even if we have full employment rate because adding more supply to the workforce will lower the value and leverage of such employees.
Totally not what I meant.

this includes temporary guest worker programs, all visa programs, all student visas also, etc.

Anglo-Saxons with IQ>120.

White South Africans, individuals from other Western countries that'll be productive members of society.

gotcha, but in the case of having full employment I don't see an issue with returning to a strict quota system to bring in enough whites to offset a potential disparity between economic growth and population growth

>That ID

/thread

whites who speak english

anyone with a job paying more than $100k/year already lined up, assuming they speak english

asians with an above-average iq who speak english

People who are legally approved as an asset to our nation, and permitted under our yearly quota permitted.

Everyone. Why don't you vote for open borders you fucking faggots? I want to kick your ass.

Me and my family

Highly educated Europeans who are fleeing their continent as refugees. Worked before.

People who are at a standard of education that we'd have to decide on and have some sort of skill, or very skilled and educated people like top tier athletes and scientists, and who are at an acceptable level of English fluency. We should probably get our own fucking standards up first though, before letting anyone else in.

I think it would be great to have a world wide refugee Olympics, each country gets a number of votes equal to the number of green cards they're willing to grant. The winners get to pick which country they want to go to. The losers get to stay home or go to whatever country has leftovers.

People with an IQ above the US average.

young bumperino