Kaijumax storytime part 2

Continuing from last thread

Oh, shit. He had it in 'im.

He punched her into Space!?

Fuck me.

I don't get it

This is going in the One Page Thread folder

this shit is unreadable with how slow this site loads now, fuck!

End of season 2. See you all next year for season 3

Thanks, user. Good stuff.

what a super bizarre comic.

It only barely makes sense in a world building way, but goddamn I want to read more.

Same. Gonna be interesting to see how that stuff with the Whale-Apes back in S1 has been fermenting off-screen.

Someone explain to me what this Kaiju with Kim Jung UN's head is supposed to mean. I don't think they ever touched on the origin of all these Kaiju and this seems to put of left feild

>you left us

Fuck.

I like the main character design its like hes got a yellow mustache

Christ, I thought this comic was gonna be more comedic, what with the theme being kaigu in prison. Goodness what a ride, thanks user.

I agree, most of the characters have some great in depth development. It's sometimes a bit heavy-handed with the allegories to institutionalized racism and they fall a bit flat when we are talking about literally giant monsters rather than minorities, but it was still a great read.

They seemed to reference a smorgasboard of different origins whenever it comes up, it sounds like it's not just one thing that created the Kaiju, it's all of the different origins they've had over the years, nuclear tests, space aliens magic shit, mad science, whatever.

The Kim Jung monster is probably just north korean mad science.

> Someone explain to me what this Kaiju with Kim Jung UN's head is supposed to mean

Kim Jong-il kidnapped a director and his wife and made them create a kaiju movie. It's called Pulgasari.

This is good, how the fuck can this shit be good, its fucking monsters going to jail...

It's definitely a super weird premise for a comic, yeah.

Thanks OP!

That is an INTENSE cover.

that is fucked up

>ABOVE 9000

really?

well that is fucked

OH SHI-

Is this the best page in the entire series?

FUCK!

Thanks, OP.

I'm pretty sure pilot guy is from North Korea and blames the dictator guy for the monsters that killed his family.

He seems to have some kind of PTSD from his childhood over this which is why he gets panic attacks outside his robot. I'm not sure Kim-Jung *literally* became a kaiju as much as it's figurative though.

Could be wrong.

Biggest question that needs answering in s3: who or what was that little boy that influenced the ape whale kid to piosen his dad

I love this.

Bumping to the Max

I absolutely love the slang in this comic
"Sheeeeeeol my lizza"

But are those vaginas all over shub niggurath's body?