Is anyone pissed about . This is what domino should look like

Is anyone pissed about . This is what domino should look like.

No of course not user why would nerds get angry about anything

Domino was a very early comicfu of mine. I don't give a shit about race or diversity in movies (most are so fundementally garbage that the cast is the least of the issue), but dont fuck with muh comicfu.

So she should look like a bad cosplay?

The actress playing her looks like foxy Brown with bird shit on her face

>Implying the nigress looks any better.

Didn't a stunt woman die so that domino could be a Nigger?

What is ironic is the nigger stuntdouble's skintone is way darker than the actress's. They should've chosen a Mexican woman to be her double.

You really shouldn't expect anything different. Disney has control now so expect half of the cast of whatever they make to be "diverse". And you can't say anything about it because that makes you racist.

>you can't say anything about it
That's where you're wrong bucko

Oh shit wait, my bad. Disney doesn't own Deadpool do they. Well, still, any capeshit made nowadays is gonna change half the casts race to fit their needs.

Not in public, at least.

Well, half the people in this country aren't white. So reflecting that on screen would make sense, famalamadingdong.

You think in the movie when Domino rides up on a motorcycle all bad ass, Deadpool will turn to the camera and say "I hope you enjoyed those five seconds because a woman died to get them. There's blood on your hands, audience!" That'd be epic lolsorandom justlikeme XD

No, because Deadpool 2 will be a toothless cash grab. That's why the first movie's director Tim Miller backed out of this one.

I know my boi but these characters have already been made. Changing Domino isn't necessary. If it was just a standalone movie with no source material then you could make everyone black for all I care. But this is an already established character who got the name Domino for being all white with a black spot. Switching colors doesn't make sense.

>how dare they change the race of this character nobody cares about?
>oh yeah, because anyone cared about this asian character turned white!

when will tumblr and Sup Forums sort this thing out?

Which character?

>character who got the name Domino for being all white with a black spot. Switching colors doesn't make sense.

you dumb fuck

Nah. I got used to Al and Wes pretty fast, too.
And I kind of like the vitiligo thing.

>Alt Right Pussies Cry About Literally Everything

Is anyone pissed about . This is what wolverine should look like.

Fuck off

The issue boils down to a lack of representation of minorities in media (which also means a lack of interesting roles for minority actors). So when a white character is changed to another ethnicity it's celebrated by people who care about it and (outside of the fan base of said character) most white people are indifferent anyway. When a minority is changed to white it's seen as an injustice to people who care about the issue.

The point is not to just show proud women of color being diverse.

The point is to rub your face in your impending displacement.

So... Basically if Chiana and Aeryn Sun had a daughter.

THIS is what Cable should look like.

how was Deadpool 1 not a toothless cash grab?

A world run by black women won't last long

I think the costume looks great and it's boring seeing wolverine in a tanktop and blue jeans or a black jumpsuit. The costume could make any actor look menacing. Just make sure they do curls and give them fangs.

Why do you guys get so invested in cartoon characters?

If you really want to be comics accurate he should be a foot shorter. from Wikipedia:
Height:5 ft. 3 (Although in the in the X Men and Wolverine X Men Origins movies his height is 6' 2½" (1.89 m) as movie execs considered it to be a commercial hindrance to have a male sex symbol that was shorter then all the female leads).

Checked
There's nothing else to talk obout on Sup Forums

It won't be run by black women. A certain ethnic group is well positioned to be the compromise candidate in diverse societies.

this is what feeling in charge looks like

When will you stand up for manlet representation in todays media?

As if that certain ethnic group wasn't already in charge

Not bothered as long as it doesn't get all BLM.

They can always be more in charge.

They could have at least cast a less manly nigger

such WOKE hair!!

Welcome to the fascinating topic of of sexual dimorphism amongst the races! You are now aware that the average black woman is indistinguishable from a man if you cut her hair short and only look at her from the neck up.

This hair killed someone.

Damn, Lenny Kravitz looks like *THAT*??

Like a cheap cosplayer? No thanks, I'd rather have a REAL ACTOR.

>asian charcatwe turned white
If youre talking about an adaption of a character from an Anime to fit an american audience then youre stupid

STOP THE GINGER HOLOCAUST

GINGER LIVES MATTER

Deadpool is literally r.e.d..d.it the movie who cares.

That's quite the hyperbole.

Edgy polfaggot

hahaha fuck nice comment dude.

Domino Presley is the only Domino who matters

How else do you think a senile comedienne was able to convince millions of people the most scrutinized woman in American public life is secretly a man?

>oh yeah, because anyone cared about this asian character turned white!
If you're talking about death note
People did complain

there's no way they'll have the balls to do that. no way

>most scrutinized
Not sure about that one
>man
Not sure here either