ITT we say nice things about LLOYD KAUFMAN, CEO of Troma! Entertainment and director of the Toxic Avenger!

ITT we say nice things about LLOYD KAUFMAN, CEO of Troma! Entertainment and director of the Toxic Avenger!

He used to cast really hot chicks in his flicks.
Far superior than anything in today's Hollywood.
based kike

TA is childhood kino

Terror Firmer is his best film and the best Troma film in general. Such an underrated classic.

DUDE IT'S GOOD BECAUSE IT'S BAD LMAO

I unironically enjoyed Poultrygeist.

DUDE I HAVE NO REAL ARGUMENT LMAO

MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD

It's a legitimately funny movie.

He's very lovecraftian

Bad on purpose is still bad :)

AND?

People like that, presenting your argument like a fucking women only makes you look like an ass.

Troma isn't bad on purpose. It's funny on purpose and bad where a shoe-string budget has its limits and another take is not a viable solution.

>like a fucking women
I'm curious, do you think that's how a woman on the internet writes?

"AND?" makes you look like the no-argument woman, my man.

His last name means "merchant" in German so at least he's honest.

I really liked Class of Nuke'Em High, Troma Wars, and Toxic Avenger.

Good work my (((friend)))

He brought the Bowling sisters to my attention.

Was probably the worst movie I've ever seen until the last 3 minutes.

Honestly I hated just about every second of it but the ending completely redeemed the whole movie for me.

I would recommend people watch it just to get to see the ending. (You can't just watch the ending though. Then it has no effect.)

If that's the worst you ever saw, at least you never fell for the capeshit meme. Lucky bastard, living in a bubble.

He directed the amazing sex scene between Jane Jensen and Will Keenan in Tromeo and Juliet.

He also gave James Gunn his break, enduring Mr Gunn could bring meme movies to the mainstream masses.

Yes, and you're a women too.

only the worst kind of movie nerds like Troma