Indian Miss Japan

Your new Miss Japan. Does this signal the rise of poo in the loo babies for Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inès_Ligron
kimono-contest.com/index.html
missosology.org/miss-universe/news-miss-universe/22234-ines-ligron-takes-over-miss-universe/
lifestyle.inquirer.net/136341/she-cured-her-sons-autism-while-running-miss-universe
travel.cnn.com/tokyo/life/awaking-sleeping-beauties-japan-secrets-miss-universe-maker-209745/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO IN ROBOT LOO

Green dress has a fitting expression.

Wasn't the last miss japan half nig?

The two women behind her are leagues more attractive.

explain, poo in hafu ?

yes

desu girl on right side looks better

JAPAN KEKED

its a game, they're trying to show the western world they're not xenophobic desu

POO IN YASUKUNI SHRINE

>poo niggers can get in and succeed
>I can't
fuck

Why is this allowed?

Good.

Japan needs all the help it can get due to its declining, elderly population. More diversity and more immigration is needed.

Kek this is the second year in a row. The cucking of Japan has officially begun. Koreans and Chinks will exploit the fuck out of it.

thoughts

>The cucking of Japan has officially begun.
The 'Miss Universe' isnt a Japanese tradition / event but one set up by the Miss Universe organization. Miss Universe Japan is owned by a French Jew female named Ines Ligron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inès_Ligron

Here is a picture of Ines

>Here is a picture of Ines

Ines is married to an Asian guy and has two half-Asian children.

I think they're revving it up for the Olympics, but I don't believe the samurai will be so easily defeated by the jews.

Isn't it more like (((miss japan contest))?

Oh, so it is according to Should have read more.

53 and I'd still fuck her

>>Here is a picture of Ines

With one of her sons

Miss Universe a shit.
kimono-contest.com/index.html

>>>Here is a picture of Ines

There are tons of articles about her and Miss Universe Japan

1) missosology.org/miss-universe/news-miss-universe/22234-ines-ligron-takes-over-miss-universe/
2) lifestyle.inquirer.net/136341/she-cured-her-sons-autism-while-running-miss-universe
3) travel.cnn.com/tokyo/life/awaking-sleeping-beauties-japan-secrets-miss-universe-maker-209745/

Looks average as fuck.

Like I've seen her 74 times before. Pretty sure I went to school with three of those.

>>>>Here is a picture of Ines

Nobody gives a shit about Miss Universe in Japan (or Asia for that matter) other than it is a contest that the West created. The director of Miss Universe in Japan / Asia is a female French JEW who is married to an Asian guy and has 2 half-Asian sons. She pushes multiculturalism at every chance she gets and is extremely proud of her JEWISH heritage.

Welcome to 2016 you fuckin white male. Unless you are a pitch-black transgender-queer handicapped Muslim with autism your basically fucked. Meanwhile the government treats them like kings, you get fired for the sake of "diversity" etc. Assuming it wasn't already outsourced to robots or China.

She looks like a Filipina. Japan has finally developed jungle fever.

Looks different. Which if we give them the benefit of the doubt is the reason she won.