I know you guys think this is an epic mayme, but what does is the actual joke here?

I know you guys think this is an epic mayme, but what does is the actual joke here?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Chuck_Sheetz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The joke is that Chuck's isn't as catchy as Sneed's Feed & Seed. It's amusing that a guy who was not a founder would have a name that fits the business perfectly. Now fuck off.

Ignore this guy
The real joke is that chuck failed as a business owner and relinquished his store to his long lost uncle, a former holocaust survivor. Business went well and so to rub it in his face, Sneed put formerly chucks in the sign

The joke is Chuck can't run a business

the real joke is alliteration based upon first word.

sneed rhymes with feed and seed
chuck rhymes with fuck and suck

please just let this stupid bullshit go

it used to be chuck's cluck and buck, a chicken feed and deer hunting supply store

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Fuck off with your propaganda.

*blocks the anti-sneed spammer's path*

>but what does is the actual joke here?

learn what alliteration is lol

>alliteration

That's not what alliteration is, user.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Here's the deal.

Charles "Chuck" Sneed was a writer in the early days of the Simpsons. He died from cancer the previous year and this was the animators' way of honoring him.

I dont get it

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Chuck_Sheetz
???

so who's Sneed? are they implying he turned chuck into food?

>6'8"

But where is the suck and fuck come from

it's deeper than that

feed = suck (feeding your cock into her mouth)
seed = fuck (cuming in her pussy, "seeding")

>can i borrow a sneed?

...woah.