youtu.be/ubrg0J03UdI?t=58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0bGs6GyLLo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Hugh Mungus

No I'm Hugh Mungus

hugh mungus what?!!!!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

why are all indian women so revolting? their skin is like watery diarrhea

i swear to fucking god if this was me i would punch that screaming cunt right in her fat fucking face.

>activist

>why are all indian women so revolting?
I wish brit/pol/ had this attitude, they were promoting some shepoo all day today. I had to call numerous people faggots.

When she said "Hugh Mongus what?" he should have said Hugh Mongus Johnson". Missed oppertunity.

Also if the security guards said something like Ben Dover they would have been fired, but they would also have been heroes.

HEWMONGOS WOT?
HEWMONGOS WOT?
HEWMONGOS WOT?
HEWMONGOS WOT?

i kek every time. never gets old. someone save this for when it is ultimately deleted.

>that face the older guard makes when he seems to be thinking about dropping a dadjoke name too

balls

that's what they want. you can never give in.

You gave me a giggle,

Mac just being Mac

You should have concealed carry faggot

Are you stupid or just an idiot?

DICK

never gets old

i hope this story has follow ups i'd love to see if she presses charges

are you taking my picture?

>gets offended by man's name
>starts asking a million other people's names

i was expecting him to go with mike hawk or something

Go to the police, faggot.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=r0bGs6GyLLo

kek'd

>"HUMONGOUS WOT?!?!?!?
>"HUMONGOUS WOT?!?!?!??!?
>HUH?!?!?!"
>"HUMONGOUS WOT?!?!?!?

God I fucking hate British accents, they sound so fucking stupid

100% autism. if he isn't on assistance i don't know how he lives.

picky fag

did you just sexually hurrass meh?
DID JEW JUS SEXULLY HURRRASS MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

this guy is a living meme

If you cant argue the point then attack the persons character. What is that called again?

Ok..... What does that have to do with anything?

Does that sound like a Washingtonian accent to you? She sounds like an Indian britshit

0/10

Yellow star sarcastically noting that there was an attempt.

Indians are the fucking worst. way worse than blacks.
>dirty smell like shit
>look retarded
>rude, loud and annoying
>rapists
>ugly spoiled bitch women
the fucking worst race.

Can't you see how important sexual assault is to the SJWs?

They care about it so much that a whiny bitch who didn't like a dad joke now has the right to act like she knows the trauma of a gang rape victim.

They aren't just loudmouth attention-seekers, they really really care!

what was the point? i can't argue with a straw man.

was he saying armed people can't stop a mass shooter? Because that's been disproven by actual events.

Indians are at least physically inferior n every way though.
They have that going for them.

>fat man says he's Hugh Mungus
>beached whale who hasn't been harpooned in weeks thinks immediately of humongous cocks
>he doesn't even understand what she's going on about

JUST WALK AWAY

american feminazis are the worst

Ok, can you provide evidence of this happening? Also do you genuinly think that armed citizens wont cause more death?

He should have whipped out his hugh mungus cock and started beating her across the face untill she shut the fuck up.

not American

buncha bullies

>protests police
>still wants them to arrest people she doesnt like
all woman activists are two faced hypocritical cunts.

and after she was dominated by his thundercock slapping her face she would start pressing her lips on it, gently kissing it, as if to apologize

but that's not enough for hugh, he doesn't want a timid performance, so he rams that thick erect wang down her moist throat over and over again, defiling her mouth with his manhood repeatedly until he shoots a stream of warm cum right down her esophagus

Degenerado do caralho.

HUGH

noko

MUNGUS

It's really hard to wrap my head around how fucking furious someone would be over some humorous version of "John Doe"

is this woman filming?

if so yeesh

W O T ?

This is my new name whenever i get pizza now, bless this legend of a cunt

I AM HUGH MUNGUS

love how she follows a random security guard right to cops while she screams. liberals are so easy to trigger and its funny that females still havent learned that its not a crime for a man to hit on a woman and therefore not sexual harassment. only 1 state tried to outlaw catcalls but nobody has been convicted yet

its mungus, hugh mungus

I actually think catcalling is harassment. If you actually want to hit on someone you should try to talk to them. Even that is fucking weird and you have to be a truck driver or an autist to attempt this. I have nothing against outlawing catcalls, but dad jokes are sacred.

>record video
>all it does is implicate yourself because you're a buffoon

t. cuck

Just give me one example of a catcall working. It is for lonely in their forties truck drivers and niggers.

>My name is Ben Dover

>BEN DOVER WOT?! BEN DOVER AND RAPE ME?! AGGGHHH, THIS MAN TRIED TO RAPE ME!

what are some other good joke names to trigger feminists and blm. Ben Dover?

>Suq Madiq

Harry Ballsack

too obvious?

List of triggering names:

Harry Balzak

Hugh Mungus

Suq Madiq

Mike Hawk

Ben Dover

Adolf Hitler

good one

Dick Znormus

George Costanza

Mike Rotch

Hugh Jass

I'm sure an armed citizen that has been trained to use a gun would assess the situation and identify the shooter instead of just pulling out their gun and firing in in every direction.

WEW LAD

didn't know this was a YRYL thread

Donald J Trump

Hayle Fearer

Now I see why my father, grandfather, and everyone else always said the world is going to shit.

What's disgusting about the whole thing is she instantly assumed he was talking about cock.

I would literally wet myself laughing if it turns out the guys real name was Hugh Mungus.

And for her to claim that constitutes 'abusing a woman' is an insult to actual victims of abuse everywhere.

I really like this meme. Where did you buy it fellow 4channer?

Is this guy Italian?

MY NAME IS HUGH MUNGUS
MY NAME IS HUGH MUNGUS
Say it with me, Sup Forumsacks.

He's Hugh Mungus

Lulzz

Checked