Is there anything more pathetic than the virtue-signalling of nu-males?

Is there anything more pathetic than the virtue-signalling of nu-males?

No

your country

True but this is a proxy. Otherwise my FB feed wouldn't be filled with nu-males ranting about CSA flags.

>Maryland
>Union state
As much as I hate Maryland, does this nigger even history, mate?

Do you think people like him actually know any history outside of what they heard on the Daily Show?

>its the hot hip 'the south fought only to keep slaves' meme

Those same nu-males forcing their sons to be girls because SJWs shattered their minds with bullshit.

>says swede

/thread.

no. regardless of the opinion expressed, you can tell that he has literally never thought about beyond what will get him good boy points on social media. it's this patheticness and fakeness mixed with self righteousness that is irksome. people like this guy are fucking cattle.

>Maryland was a union state
Only because we were occupied immediately by federal soldiers. Our state anthem is literally about killing northern scum.

>tfw born and raised in Louisiana and I'm gonna fly my god damn flag until I did

Liberals can get fucked.

Tell him the KKK started in Pennsylvania.

The flag is /fa/ as fuck.

Same as Nazi flag.

Why are all the "evil" flags so sexy?

>tfw had a tinder hookup in my room and she got triggered by the huge ass confederate flag my southern grandfather got me

her face was priceless because you cant see it till the door is closed

So what happened from there?

also

>reducing the complex domestic issues to the misleading talking point of "the civil war was over slavery"

I'm sure this guy sees annuda shoa in every issue.

I embarrassed her for making a big deal out of it and we spent the night together

Did your south rise again?

>I embarrassed her for making a big deal

How? I'm really curious how this whole thing went down. Because I keep my CSA flag away for these reasons.

Sweden's police

there's no need for jealousy, friend

Yes we had sex

It helps that im attractive and was out of her league but she was a cutey regardless, i just remember staring her down and telling her to stop being over hostile and bringing up politics for no reason

theres no way this would work on some tumblr whore obviously, just dont back down when a women says the typical "you're an asshole" and you basically have her in your hands

Perhaps running to an Alaskan ice fishing forum to complain about them?

Sweden pls, stop being such a beta cuck. It's just a goddamn flag.