So, my friends, it seems Phyllis Schlafly has gone to join her friend Ronald Reagan in the eternal hellfire

So, my friends, it seems Phyllis Schlafly has gone to join her friend Ronald Reagan in the eternal hellfire

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/06/obituaries/phyllis-schlafly-conservative-leader-and-foe-of-era-dies-at-92.html
youtu.be/PHQLQ1Rc_Js
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States#Recent_president_polls
twitter.com/search?q=#PhyllisSchlafly&src=typd
rawstory.com/2016/09/anti-feminist-phyllis-schlaflys-philosophy-perfectly-captured-in-15-disturbing-quotes/#.V84L7efDeD0.twitter
twitter.com/hashtag/LoweRoast?src=tren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce? Finally! as a gay guy fuck that old hag.

nytimes.com/2016/09/06/obituaries/phyllis-schlafly-conservative-leader-and-foe-of-era-dies-at-92.html

hope she burns forever

youtu.be/PHQLQ1Rc_Js

It's kind of funny to me, she was so horrible that she unites people of all ideologies

did more for true equality? what?

literally who

the witch is dead

Please explain exactly why is she so bad?

Well the liberals ignore the rights of the unborn children, arguing that somehow they just start being alive the second their head pops out of momma's pussy. Equality for life of all ages I say.

she was an uncle tom of the rights movement

Circlejerk of 3 random shills, that's why.
She was probably some fundamentalist politician lady who didn't do anything bad and wasn't corrupt.

unborn children don't have rights

Okay and you're not? Go back to Tumblr asshole..

don't be mad, idiot

White woman who marries a rich white guy doesn't make her automatically virtuous. She represented a trad-con boomer. Conservatives now have moved beyond Christian Identity people and Zionist shills. We are a new breed and the old breed is dying. Abortion is proven to reduce Black population in the U.S. and reduce crime.

The lady was anti degenerate to her core. Great example of a traditionalist woman.

She was aggressively against AIDS research and prevention, sex ed in schools, and evolution in schools

>Didn't get to see America be made great again
You know she endorsed Trump right? I'm not celebrating this, but it is good that the True Conservatives™ are dying out

Huh, I guess conservatives aren't people too. Just illegals, pedophiles, criminals, bix noods, etc. etc.

>first 10 out of 13 posts by same ID
oy vey
>captcha is stop sign

sounds pretty based desu

>same IDs
my bad

they are very stupid ppl

Fuck off shill

Ah, gotcha, sounds pretty based. CTR can fuck off

It's pretty simple guys

If the commies spit on your grave you led a based life

It's really the best test

>implying a disease that is spread mostly by personal choice of degeneracy or inheritance isn't proof that God uses natural selection

>Constantly complain about getting triggered
>Still get BTFO whenever a non-Tumblrite lib does anything.

like reagan and thatcher, ppl that know nothing about them have the best opinions of them

I see nothing wrong with these statements.

Okay aids research thing assuming it's true would put her more towards my shit list but y'all are fucking shills.
I don't know what IRC you kids have or why you're raging homos but please fuck off with your echo chamber threads.
Thank you.

>in the eternal hellfire

Where both Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton will both be soon enough.

>Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Reagan still triggering cucks. sage

one day, in 30-40 years, some kid will tell you how great and loved gwb was.
and if you don't agree it's because you don't know anything

Hope you die of AIDS or gay bowel at the very least you feces-eater.

l-lewd!

comfy pic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States#Recent_president_polls
top queck

shills gonna shill

F, Phyllis Schlafly, I look forward to Mark Levin's tribute show tomorrow.

Fuck Her!

she talked down to the public like they were children.
maybe that's what happened too the right and they never got over it

Dubya was respected because he was a funny guy with pretty good leadership skills. Total policy dumbass, but definitely a decent person who took pride in his country and didn't promote division like our current president does.

Highly doubt anyone will remember Bush as a beloved president who did a great job with Iraq and was in office during the mortgage crisis.

she was a fucking bitch!

Something like this is going on.

Thread smells.

Except muh iran contra and the bitching about supply side economics, I don't get why reagan is so hated. He was just you're typical borning politician bullshit artist no worse than bill clinton.

Your*

did she really say this

I think it's kind of just a meme to troll people who have a huge hard on for Ronald Reagan. He kind of has a cult following

Um no? It's a meme saying and she wasn't anti women except for being against abortion and even saint hillary said you can be a feminist while also being pro life.

don't remember that one but i don't doubt it for a second

He was the original neocon who brought the religious right "into the tent" as he put it, so I get the resentment but compared to bush sr, little bush and obama he seemed adequate.

Marxist vermin.

I think her son started conservapidia because facts

Kys, retard.

>Phyllis Schlafly is dead
Thank god another meaningless zionist supporting scums is in the deepest pits of hell.

lol the ppl that remember her

she hated everyone not like her equally

rawstory.com/2016/09/anti-feminist-phyllis-schlaflys-philosophy-perfectly-captured-in-15-disturbing-quotes/#.V84L7efDeD0.twitter

he looks gay af

holy shit, hope theres a youtube of this
twitter.com/hashtag/LoweRoast?src=tren

The way men treat feminists:
“Men should stop treating feminists like ladies, and instead treat them like the men they say they want to be.” – Schlafly, “Feminists On The Warpath Get Their Man.” Feb. 2005.

The War on Men:
“There is a war on men, and [feminists] are very open about it. They don’t conceal it; they brag about it. You read all of their material – they’re always saying they want to abolish the patriarchy. They said that husbands are not necessary in a marriage, they’re not necessary in raising children.” – Schlafly, “Hatred of Men Gave Rise to UVA Rape Story,” Dec. 2014.

“The atomic bomb is a marvelous gift that was given to our country by a wise God.” – Schlafly, “Women are the Best Warmakers”. The Day, 1982.

she was a traditional rightwing conservative so she was fine with men dying and being maimed in warfare, but not the precious womenfolk

Based as fuck.

Right, you dumb fuck. And I suppose Julius Caesar was a faggot for not wanting women as Praetorians? I think I'll give ol' Phyllis the benefit of the doubt and discard your opinion.

Julius Caesar?
wtf

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

right, I forgot, you halfwits have been working on getting them as many as you can so when they're are born, you have more to ignore

>Phyllis Schlafly
Who?

Fuck you, heathenish scum.

Exactly. She understood Cultural Marxism long before any of us were born and came up with the term. She was more Sup Forums than most of Sup Forums.

>Cultural Marxism is a boogeyman for the weak minded

Is there a problem with that? From all of pol I've learned that women just aren't as effective in combat as men.

Is there a problem with that?
can't you tell?

what do you guys think about drafting women?

#dontdraftourdaughters

Muh slime

looks like the same ppl that don't want equal rights for women

nobody has an opinion?

That's how you keep your civilization alive.
You only need a few men to repopulate society, but you need a lot of women.

>muh religious bullshit
kys

wonder if there would be less war if ppl knew their daughters may be drafted

>Julius Caesar
>Gaius Julius Caesar[b] (Classical Latin: [ˈɡaː.i.ʊs ˈjuː.li.ʊs ˈkae̯.sar]; 13 July 100 BC[1] – 15 March 44 BC),[2] known as Julius Caesar, was a Roman politician, general, and notable author of Latin prose. He played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. In 60 BC, Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey formed a political alliance that dominated Roman politics for several years. Their attempts to amass power as Populares were opposed by the Optimates within the Roman Senate, among them Cato the Younger with the frequent support of Cicero. Caesar's victories in the Gallic Wars, completed by 51 BC, extended Rome's territory to the English Channel and the Rhine. Caesar became the first Roman general to cross both when he built a bridge across the Rhine and conducted the first invasion of Britain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar

start a thread about it, fgt

yeah?

Definitely.

ah, I'm going to bead soon
I'd like to see it though
there doesn't appear to be any discussion on here
#dontdraftourdaughters