Any Muslim immigrants here...

Any Muslim immigrants here? I feel guilty living in the west and want to a move to a country where Muslims won't be discriminated in. How is Turkey? Dubai is my number one choice but it's way too expensive to live there. If the Middle East was at peace, I would never have come here.

If you redpilled, you cool. Some people here hate all muslims but they're also brainwashed retards. Most of us just hate fundamentalists.

>If the Middle East was at peace, I would never have come here.
exactly
fucking zog

Sleep tight baby baba

Today I experienced my first glimpse of discrimination. I was walking with my mom and some guy on his bike stopped and yelled "Death to Islam!" I've lived in Canada for 16 years and this was the first time someone said something like this to me. It might be because I've moved to a 95% white protestant city. Back in Toronto, no one discriminated against me. This made be feel unwelcome and I'm thinking maybe I should move, I just don't know where.

How about you go back to Goatfuckistan?

Not an option. America has turned it into opium central and there insurgencies present.

You could stop being Muslim.

I'm not exactly the most practicing Muslim. I just don't eat pork or drink alcohol.

First post worst post. What. A. Retard.

who is this little demon?

>bacon, is God's gift to man!

leave Canadia on vacation for now, see how "great" any of your islmamist countries are... besides no one discriminates more against other religions than... you guessed it, Islam.

Wow...

>implying any of that is bad

I probably wouldn't eat pork even if I wasn't a Muslim. I'm sure it tastes great to you but I am disgusted by it. I don't think that it's a coincidence that pork is so cheap.

i've seen this guy b4 any source guys? :(

>pigs like to wallow in mud so the meat must be dirty

>How is Turkey?
Fairly cheap to live outside istanbul. Living standarts are fine in most cities. You won't be discriminated but language is a big barrier.

Ironically I'm Turkic or Mongol or something like that but I speak a Persian dialect.

Those piggers just know how to live it up mate, wouldn't you want to frolic in mud if society accepted it?

why are leafs allowed here?

>want to a move to a country where Muslims won't be discriminated in
If your not a lying proxycunt please do us all a favor and fuck off.
Just because this happened doesn't grant you special snowflake status. Ive been harassed and bullied throughout my life and I don't fucking BAWWWW and ask for sympathy, I fucking move on in my life and do what I need to be successful.
Fuck your comments just further show why Toronto is shit and Canada needs a Nationalist movement.

What was your home country?

Afghanistan

koksal baba

Come to Dearborn brother. Here you will feel at home.

I had an azeri friend from Iran. He was hard to understand but we could communicate fine mostly.

These diaspora shits never cease to enrage me

>If the Middle East was at peace
that would require the eradication of Islam

>hurr we just hate fundamentalists
>brainwashed retards

Use your fucking head you naive little shit.
Even IF OP is a perfect little angel, you don't know anything about his extended family is or how his kids will turn out.
>what is regression to the mean
>what is Race and IQ

We've got thousands of homeless countrymen, and countless more who need help in some way.

THEY are our responsibility, not checking to see if fucking Takbir the new immigrant who won't drink or eat pork is red-pilled enough for you.

Try indonesia. Mostly muslim and not all batshit goatfuckers either because jewish america has yet to rape and destabilize it.

The only turkic word I think I use is "Ata" when I'm referring to my dad. I also say "Tokhoi" which means elbow, I think it's Mongolian.

>see op post
>must be Canada
>it is
top jej

Have you considered Pakistan?
I know that it has some shit areas, but it's not "at war" and they seem much more stable than any other Muslim country.

>If I was a Mud too poor for Dubai, that's where I'd be

Pakistan has the Taliban as well. It's only slightly less violent than Afghanistan. There are occasional suicide bombings that kill 50+ people.