I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE.

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO PUSH THIS SHIT IN EVERYTHING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
eonline.com/news/460777/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idris Elba has to be the worst fucking nigger actor of all time.

I don't see race, all I see is love.

Looks great can't wait

Wow, a black man.

What black actress could they have used instead?

Mind you that black actress has to be ok with exposing their hair/weave to frigid weather

>What if your life depended on a nigger?

Just kill yourself already.

his hair looks ridiculous

>Idris Elba
Kino incoming

Was getting plowed by German shota her career highlight?

2bh if any black guy could fuck my waifu, it would have to be Idris

This. Snowflakes shouldn't be this delicate.

>2017
>still watching movies

I hope you guys don't seriously do this

Anyone read the book this movie is based on? Is the book guy black as well?

It looks really promising, asking if its some propaganda to not bother watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

They blackwashed a white character again.
Just to hire Elba.
The guy is a fucking living meme.

>mountain
>between
So BBC?

A DARK TOWER

Yeah just like The Dark Tower.

Would defo watch

>blackwashing and interracial couple
This may get some oscar nominations.

Idris Elba is the only nigger actor I accept. He was awesome in Luther.

Idrist Elba is a British nigger, and they're different from American niggers.

Show some respect on Elba's name.

This makes me think about over-representation of certain appearances in movies.
Why are there so many blonde women. Not just that it is harder to find actual black skinned actresses, even white brunettes seem to be much less common than they are in real life.
At the same time, blond men are severely underrepresented. I can only think of Ryan Gosling right now, all the others are those brown-haired-blue-eyed guys.

Is it just that all these actresses dye their hair blond? Still would mean a critical bias toward that hair colour

Please kill yourself.

Next time you visit your great grandpa in his retirement home or at the graveyard, thank him for his efforts.

what are the essential /cuckcore/ kinomoviefilmflicks?

I'm not even white but this shit makes me want to kill myself no idea why I just think black people only in serious movie roles are annoying??? Don't know why I'm honestly not a racist grew up around black people and I'll be friends with any black person even got a black friend right now but 99% of the time any black person in a media role is just annoying to me and I'm half Mexican. I think Lil Wayne is a genius and I love Lil B and Tupacs music but I just think most black people are annoying. Also anytime someone talks about race it just annoys the shit out of me

Idris is Sup Forums kino certified tho

lmaoing@ TURDBOIS!
Their hair looks like their beards and their beards look like their "hair". All of their females have beards on top of their heads.
Niggers are funny creatures.

I'm usually against the whole BLACKED shit but I'm oddly okay with Idris being in the part. Same with Kanye. That's pre much it tho

He was literally cucked. It's not the same BLACKing if it's /ourguy/ doing it.
eonline.com/news/460777/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic

>It's not the same BLACKing if it's /ourguy/ doing it.
now THIS is mental gymnastics!

Why are there so many black sterile authority figure characters? Usually ones exasperated from putting up with white people.

Isn't this just The Grey meets BLACKED.COM

JUST how much can a women be stupid to cuck Idris Elba.

is there any role he can't play?

GOD DAMMIT user DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT RECKLESS STUNT OF YOURS COST

I mean, if there was a situation where you absolutely HAD to pick a black guy to fuck your wife, Idris Elba would be at the top of that list.

just stop watching movies.

a black guy role

To be fair he did pretty good as an African warlord in Beasts Of No Nation.

Idris Elba is the only acceptable one though. He's /ourlad/.

wtf I'm a civic nationalist now!

Can't wait for the sales slump to continue with this shit NOBODY is going to see

dont worry goyim weve got plenty of shekels in reserve to keep pumping these educational films out until you finally learn how to stop being such a filthy little nazi

They don't really, they get quite pissed once a movie flops. If you think they'd fund it out of their own pockets you're wrong.

hehe and next youre going to tell me theres not going to be a dark tower cinematic universe despite its abysmal box office performance

Just did more research on that and looks like its true, plus they're even planning a TV series spin off.

Fuck I've been Jew'd.

And libtards still have the audacity to call you paranoid.

Jews at hollywood were already oy veying about not raking enough cash durinh this summer box office, yeah this shit is gonna get worse

>cherry picking to misrepresent a few examples as a trend

You're not even paranoid, you're just mentally retarded with no understanding of how logic works

Ridiculous. He's easily in the Top 5.
You're looking for the black "comedy" actors.

You too will be cleansed.

Guaranteed Flop

He was discovered too late, isn't he like in his 40's?

t.basement dweller

You fucking overreactive morons! If you actually watched the trailer they each have spouses. There's no fucking romance in this shit.

Fuck off Sup Forums

>unironically hating on Idris
kys my dude