Going to the cinema alone for the first time tonight

>going to the cinema alone for the first time tonight
Memes aside, it's not that bad right?

i do it all the time

you are gonna get bullied by obnoxious teens

kill yourself for giving hollywood money

I did it last week. While I was leaving a noticed a bunch of other people leaving the theater alone too.

I've never done it, but now that I think about it, I just sat next to a companyless person at the cinema yesterday and thought nothing about it.
Really, people don't mind. So, as long as you don't mind, you'll be alright

Cute girls will make fun of you in front of their Chads.

You're a fucking idiot
Not for going to the cinema alone but for thinking this was something worth posting or even fucking being afraid of going there alone, you underaged faggot

it's perfectly fine, what you gonna see?

>Went to see a disney movie alone
>Young family sits behind me
>Over hear little girl asking her parents why I'm alone
>Mother laughs awkwardly

I went to the movies by myself at 10pm to see mother and another dorky looking dude walked in by himself in front of me and I felt a strong brotherly bond between us.

Cute girls don't give a flying fuck about anyone besides themselves bruh.

OP,you'll be fine. If you smoke, smoke half a split, watch the movie and zone the fuck out.

Life is too short to care about what other assholes think.

Newsflash; we're all going to die anyway, so stop worrying.

Love ya user.

I think sitting at a restaurant alone is harder than going to a movie. Becuase you are eating alone around everyone and have to sit there and they will notice you and you'll notice them as well. But in a movie, everyone is focused on the movie so they are not going to think about you. Relax. Enjoy yourself. Maybe sneak in your favorite snack, maybe jerk it half way through the picture, and who knows. You might luck out and a gunman might roll in and kill you all.

Have a good time.

What stategy will you be using? I personally like the second cloak.

I usually go on tuesdays (no restrictions on reserving a single seat). It is usually empty so it is not too bad.

It, didn't find any decent torrents and it's been pretty hyped up. My mates were all busy

Why would you go to the cinema alone? Cinemas are supposed to be some place you can experience a movie with your friends/family. Just watch it at home ffs.

watch out for the manlet pit

>He doesn't eat on his own
Coward

Why would you go on a Saturday, that's penis inspection day and if you're not in a party they stick you in the slow lane
You've made a lovecraftian mistake OP

>Cinemas are supposed to be some place you can experience a movie with your friends/family

I've never been to the cinema alone but where did you come up with that idea? It's pretty obvious the "point" a cinema is to allow a person to watch a movie on high end equipment without having to purchase it himself

I did it quite a lot back when I lived one block away from a movie theater, but actually driving for 20 mins to watch a movie all by myself does sounds sad

I'm incredbbly insecure thou

It's pathetic desu

Went alone for the first time on Baby Driver. No one my age was going alone, but I noticed plenty of men in their 40s going solo. It was a nice time and I don't think anyone cares. Unfortunately, when she asked me what seat I wanted I told her to take the ones in the middle, not knowing they were couple seats. Don't make the same mistake I did and sit alone in a fucking 2 person seat.

rude

Literally no one cares. Not the cinema staff, not the other moviegoers. No one cares about you user, everyone thinks about themselves just like you are busy thinking about yourself.

I judge people all the time though

You'll be lucky if they let you in

yeah, but if you're going alone i wouldn't go at night. going alone during the day when you get a chance is top tier. everyone goes alone during the day and it's always quiet, there's enough space to spread out if you want. it's good

get a load of this autist
I ALWAYS judge faggots who go the theatre alone
fucking weirdo creeps, always make sure to sit as far away from them as possible and near the exit if I spot one (it's uncommon so I usually dont)
going to the theatre alone means
>no friends
>no gf
ew

The only bad thing is that you're going on a Saturday, when it will surely be crowded and packed with teenagers.
Go on a whatever week day not late at night and it's glorious, it's almost like you have private screenings just for yourself.

You judge people harshly because you hate yourself

>theatre
>re
disregarded. i understand your frustration though. the muslim sharia police tend to attack when you don't travel as a group, britkike

Yeah I'm sure you are aware of the entire layout of the theatre and who sits where with who everytime.
I pick my perfect seat with a single click on my computer/phone a few days before, come in the theater literally 10 minutes after the official time starts to avoid most of the ads/trailers, the lights are already out and I go sit in my perfectly placed seat without any waiting in any lines whatsoever.

Going to the movies alone is great I usually check the show times and line it up so when one movie ends I can just sneak into another theater. Watched Seven Psycopaths in a theater completely alone than went and watched Argo. Easier to sneak in when it's just you.

Not him, but when I go to the movies with my friends they do point out how weird it is to see someone there alone

Dude you fell for the memes OP. Yeah you might get people like () who think to themselves "wonder why that guy is alone...?", I mean I do too when I see someone alone in a theatre

No one's gonna point and laugh at you though, it's a pretty normal thing. I go alone pretty often, and have done so in several cities across 3 different countries (Canda, US, Spain)...never had a problem

This too, going alone on an afternoon show is usually pretty comfy

Make sure to bring a gun or two, you should be fine.
And just because there are showers in the theater doesn't mean you're not still supposed to wash before at home. Don't be that guy rinsing shit out of his ass IN the cinema showers.

>I think sitting at a restaurant alone is harder
Just sit at the bar.

>you get to your "assigned seat"
>see this
what do?

Lol yes they do. They won't say anything very loud because it's common decency but they are judging

>sitting in your assigned seat
I'd high five my fellow renegade. Fuck the system.

I want to watch the new meme clown movie but my gf gets way too spooked with horror movies so I will probably watch it alone. I feel you op

I don't live in degenerate america so that literally never happens.
Only once I've seen some elderly couple sitting in the wrong seats, the people with the right seats told them that and they got extremely embarassed and apologized multiple times while changing their seats.

Those legs