Phyllis Schlafly died today

www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/05/conservative-legend-phyllis-schlafly-dies-92/

Leftists are celebrating on Twitter.

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHQLQ1Rc_Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/PHQLQ1Rc_Js

F

That pic looks like if hillary was born good instead of evil

> Queen of the Cuckservatives

fuck that old whore, kek should have taken her sooner.

Who?

F for fuck feminism.

>conservative legend

literally one of the worst people to have ever existed

I agree brothers, 14/88.

Fuck you she was the greatest opponent of feminism in western history.

She saved us from the equal rights amendment.

The only whore is your mother. I hope she dies while getting fucked by a gang of niggers.

F

She's fought feminists since the 60s and endorsed Trump last year. Please don't Correct the Record.

One of the first conservative nationalists to support Trump.

RIP

Wasn't she.saying a bit to many 'rebellious' things recently? Like,.how do you say, speaking out against the establishment?

Was she off'd? Sure she's 92 but, she was provocative recently, yes?

>conservative legend
If it wasn't for this bitch third wave feminism wouldn't exist.

My name is chka-chka Slim Shady.

>phyllis-schlafly cuckservative
Donald Trump is the most controversial Republican presidential candidate since Barry Goldwater, and could be the most conservative and successful since Ronald Reagan"
in the latest book coauthored by her
She was not a cuckservative, hell she is as right a Sup Forums on many issues

It would have happened anyways as a result of Gen X and millenial self-entitlement.

this 2bh

Leftist turds hate her guts. She's obviously done something right

I heard her speak in 1999 at my college. It was cringeworthy from logical standpoint. And I say this as a 100% anti-feminist. But goddamn did she rile those proto-SJW cunts.

Yeah, a ton of other cuckservatives also oppose feminism, such as Huckabee and Santorum, what's your point?

Also this She galvanized third wave feminism by appealing to hicks instead of future academics with the whole "THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION U HERETICS" bullshit. What could have been a golden opportunity to make academia right-wing turned out to produce cuckservatives and liberal indoctrination machines

F

>She saved us from the equal rights amendment.
>"saved"

She couldn't have foreseen this, but the ERA would be a valuable tool men could use today.

>divorced mother doesn't want to share custody? ERA bitch
>higher earning divorced wife doesn't want to pay alimony to ex-husband? ERA bitch
>woman denies sex with drunk guy was rape? ERA bitch
>local gov doesn't want to spend equal $$$ on shelter for battered husbands? ERA bitch
>women don't want to sign daughters up for draft? ERA bitches
>company doesn't want to give new father same time off as new mother? ERA bitch
>more money spent on women's health care than men's? ERA bitches
>pregnant woman doesn't want baby daddy to "abort" parental responsibilities before birth? ERA bitch

We could have twisted that amendment 9,001 ways to Friday. Women would be openly weeping and demanding the amendment be revoked.

>military draft? ERA bitch

We have the ERA now and none of that happens.

You're either a delusional retard or probably a Clinton shill

tfw got to see her live at Trump rally in st. louis

F

>We have the ERA now

> We have the ERA now

I am going to legit beat the shit out of a lefty if I hear them pull this shit in public.

These are actually the arguments she used to defeat the ERA back then. She complained that feminists focused too much on poor women, and appealed to middle/upper class women who were mostly immune to the downsides of their sex but wanted to keep the upsides.

Phyllis Schlafly is a big part of the reason mainstream feminism lost its class focus. Between heartland conservatism and feminism, she's the worst of both worlds.

>We have the ERA now and none of that happens.

The ERA was never ratified.

>You're either a delusional retard or probably a Clinton shill

You've never read the amendment.

The money shot was this: "Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex."

Now imagine every last damn thing as a 'right' which 'shall not be abridged...on account of sex.' That's a two way street.

If the ERA had been ratified every last thing on my list...with the possible exception of the abortion line...would eventually be won legally. The ERA would have given women exactly what they asked for, but not what they wanted. Once men's groups learned how to twist it legally and demand true equality it would have been a legal blood bath for feminists.

Good riddance.

>These are actually the arguments she used to defeat the ERA back then.

Then I stand corrected, but that only pisses me off at her. The ERA would have actually been a weapon in the hands of men's rights groups. It probably would have accelerated a "happening" that led to women demanding their traditional roles and conceding authority back to men.

Sorry i meant fundamentally every issue it brought up has been ratified elsewhere

>ERA
>benefiting men
I don't have an opinion on Schlafly but get real. That's like saying the 14th Amendment benefits white people. Try telling SCOTUS that in regards to affirmative action.

if anyone deserved a good cuntpunt, it was that feminiazi bitch.

RIP

>Trump supporters

>Leftists are celebrating on Twitter
>Implying most leftists on twitter even know who she was.

All they need to know is SHE IS CONSERVATIVE THEREFORE BAD and that's the extent of their knowledge.

feminist cuck

RIP

One of the Greats

Just like Title IX is now benefiting men since nowadays women are 60+% of American college students?

Reminder that this kind of legislation exists solely to help women/minorities and never to help men/whites.

F

shit she looks like a uptight cunt even her youngest years, what a bitch.

F

Good thread OP, lets us know who the redditards are.