I have a problem neighbor who I'm pretty sure is also a dealer or doing something that rates a felony...

I have a problem neighbor who I'm pretty sure is also a dealer or doing something that rates a felony. I live in a semi-rural neighborhood that has woods behind it, and from there, I can spy on his property. If I see evidence of drug dealing, I'm going to talk to some cops that I know about where to look to find evidence, and get the guy busted. He needs to be out of the neighborhood.

Basically, I'm against the war on drugs, but here, if the evidence exists, I'm going to use it to my advantage.

Well Sup Forums does this make me a hypocrite?

I'd vote for you.

Why not just go over there and ask him nicely to stop?

Is it a nigger or spic, has he been doing actually shady stuff or are you just a paranoid asshole?

99% of time, unless you have a dead body, never call the cops, they aren't your friend. and that's from a White guy.

Dude, Mind your own business and don't be a fucking narc. You're the worst kind of person, snitching on people doing shit that doesn't affect you at all.

I swear to god if youbare spying on me.

I am masturbating compulsively in my bathroom for hours at a time

Are you in ky

Snitching on a drug dealer? The guy better not know who you are because no drug dealer does this alone, there are a lot of people involved. Smugglers, manufacturers and all sort of gangsters. Sometimes even members of the police force.

You need some way to make sure nobody suspect that you went to the cops. A anonymous call from a passer by who wittnessed something maybe. Or else you might have to deal with a pissed off supplyer who will set your house on fire during the night or something. Or possibly outright shoot you. Only be a narc if the police have some sort of wittness protection programme where you and your family can start a new life somewhere. Because a supplyer have little to lose by killing you off. It is another expense for them and the people doing the killing might have organized some alibi and is unknown to the local police because they might be from somewhere else in the drug chain.

someone wants to become pig food.

You should do it to keep your area free from crime. People where i live do the same, which is the main reason why gypsies and muslim migrants stay away and makes my region safe.

Glück auf, user!

Fuck that, dealing drugs brings unsavory people into the neighborhood and makes it less safe.

Paying taxes for drug dealers getting caught.

>nothing

Kys

This. I support op.

You watch too many movies.

Because he's a fucking scumbag. When he divorced his first wife, he acted all nice, bought her a cruise with her best friend, and then when it departed, he canceled all of her cards, leaving her out of the country without any means of paying for shit.

We're zoned residential. He's using the house as a commercial property to host events, and it's becoming a problem for the entire neighborhood. Today, he hosted a "charity" event that caused thousands of people to descend upon my neighborhood. My street is 3/4 of a mile long, and every single bit of easement on both sides had people parked on it with 50-100 driving up and down looking for parking spots at any given time for hours on end. The entire fucking neighborhood is livid.

The "charity" event was "lets have kids come pick from the orchard!" Because it was "charity," he got the news to pick up on it for free advertising. The cocksucker only has 3 fucking apple trees, and he used it as a way to sell food. None of that money is going to charity. They told the news that everything was free, then charged for shit.

This is after hosting three wedding receptions that kept the neighbors up until the wee hours of the morning, running a construction business out of the back yard, and many other things that are against the zoning here. He bought the property, built another house on one half, then split the property. He is in massive debt, so the bank got the half with the old house, and he has been squatting in it as well, but the bank has to deal with that as I lack standing.

Oh, and he's a spic.

I'm not worried about it. I'm a burger, remember? I literally don't know how many guns I own.

See:
We normally go several years between burglaries here. We've had three in as many months now, plus gang shit tagged here. I also saw my first nigger in the neighborhood. I don't mean black man, I mean nigger, and he was with the problem neighbor.

Sounds like (((You))) are the problem neighbor.
Spying.
Nosy.
Jew.

I used to deal drugs. And even I was surprised by the complete lack of compassion and the penchance for violence that is found in the criminal world. There are some really bad guys that does crime who would not think twice about murdering a whole family just to be able to brag about it later. ESPECIALLY when they can say that it is to show someone a lesson for snitching.

As I said, they might put your house on fire. Even if your whole family don't die it might still fuck you up. They might assume that you own guns.

Not saying that you should not do it, but try to be discret. Call in as someone who attended the "charity event" or something. If it's drug sales then you are dealing with some people who might not be completely well adjusted you might say.

It might be as easy for them as getting a random druggie to set your house on fire for $20 worth of something.

Sounds like a good way to get killed. Put in a user tip and move on.

Snitches get stitches brah, watch out.

10/10 would laugh again at how he dumped his wife.

I had some friends who went snooping around a week field in Indiana. They got busted by the cops. The cops tied their hands and bagged their heads, cocked guns and asked them what they saw. Smartly said nothing that they were just pulled over to take a piss. They were photographed and told to never come back and never talk to anyone about the area.

You're not a real American, you're a fed shill

You have no principles

Fuckin kill yourself

The gangbangers out here are pussies. I've dealt with them before. They're who would start shit.

I know a few honest cops. It wouldn't be a 911 call.

Watch when your ass is the one who gets v& and thrown in prison. Then when they wanna see your papers and they see your a snitch, you'll get fucked in your ass or worse everyday your in prison.

>
>Because he's a fucking scumbag. When he divorced his first wife, he acted all nice, bought her a cruise with her best friend, and then when it departed, he canceled all of her cards, leaving her out of the country without any means of paying for shit.

How the fuck do you know all this shit dude? Why don't you mind your own fucking business and stfu. I can't believe you're actually white-knighting for this guy's ex-wife. You sound pathetic

Yup. Op is a faggot.