He hasn't taken the Xavierpill

>he hasn't taken the Xavierpill

Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
reddit.com/r/XavierRenegadeAngel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop posting this shit cartoon

>stop posting this shit cartoon
>posts a shitty as fuck image

Why are you linking Xavier with nihilism?
Xavier isn't a nihilist. He's a spiritual guru monk dude who wants to bring peace and happiness, but he's shit at it and also an abomination.

Who the fuck is this? I must have missed this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY

I discovered this show through Markiplier, am I a bad person or the worst person?

Mistakes into miracles.

DUDE
WORDPLAY AND SURREALISM
LMAO

what a shit show

I agree, but that's what I enjoy about it.

what doth noided

>peace and happiness
ppssshh, chump change. what he seeks to attain is universal oneness, in layman's terms, bring about a singularity

poltards misinterpret XRA as some kind of satire of leftists.

The truth is its more like an attack on kung-fu movie tropes and new-age bullshit that hasn't been common since the 90's.

I mean caps and hurr durr attitude doesn't really strengthen your argument. Just say you don't really enjoy that style of comedy. Me personally, I enjoy the nifty wordplay every 5 seconds.

It basically attacks anyone that thinks there's deeper meanings to anything. The only "leftist" attack is like the episode with burning man.

why is he so ugly looking

The burning person joke was 10 years ahead of its time.

u take that bak :(

>hurr durr
>nifty
Reddit the fuck*ng post

> Reddit = enjoying things
> Everything Reddit is bad
You seem to be a very unhappy person

homsky-chonk

>stop disliking what I like!
fuck off

I'm not upset that you dislike a thing I like, it's that you're so worked up over nothing

WHAT

DOTH

>Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want.
Is this the quintessential "Im so deep yet Im only 16" mindset?

SNEED

>liking Xavier: Reddit Angel
You gotta go back
reddit.com/r/XavierRenegadeAngel/

It literally isn't an attack on anything. Why does everyone think that all jokes based on actual modes of thought have to be attacks?

ow the edge

god damn it did i wish on a fucking cursed monkey paw for xavier to be more popular or something? you fucking people have to be the new fanbase? really?

It's obviously someone making fun of the show by giving his perception of the mindset of fans.

it's making fun of people who take their drug trips seriously from the perspective of one who is tripping and taking their trip seriously

Watched the series at least 5 times, recommend me something similar to fill the void

Wonder Showzen is from the creators although it's less surreal (still a little surreal) and more satirical/edgy. Watch the episode "Patience" that one is genius.

I can't think of anything that is like this in terms of things like the surrealness, stream of consciousness word play, philosophical humor and satire of spirituality. I mean some stuff on adult swim was a little similar in terms of surreal absurdity but not as crazy or smart

>Posts an even worse cartoon