1,189 days until Avatar 2

>1,189 days until Avatar 2

>he's back

i was worried about you. Welcome back

always nice to see these threads, have a prototiri

you won't keep this up, you can't

Will Brendan Fraser be in it?

So based Cameron will save cinema in only 1,189 days?

hey avatar poster how's things

Post neytiri

BASED
A
S
E
D

Can't wait until everyone rapes this trash on premiere day and forgets about its existence a week or two later. Like it happened with the first part.

We love you, lad.

>not waiting for superior "Avatar 9: Rise of the Dawn of the Age of the Blue Empire: Part 3: Chapter 4: The Threequel"

your parents should be jailed for not aborting you.

Only because those dubs

she's stalking her prey so you have to be quiet. Her prey also happens to be Jake

I never forgot

I reealy lake thaaat someeonne tok te initiatiave to creeeedeate thiiiieeesee kiiinds oof thhreeeads. I aem also a bieg faan of Avaiator, II seee te pootentioal of Neyteri aand Jak Suly bening gouud pairents tooo thher chhildren.

checkin' those 1488 and reminding everyone Neytiri is Sup Forums approved

So what was the deal with this? Everyone loved it when it came out, and like 10 sequels were planned. Then it took a decade to make a sequel? Why?

Jim wanted the tech to be up to spec for whatever he wants to do

Based Jim will deliver. He always does.

>tfw avatar 2 happens
>tfw it doesn't have any of the cool military hardware or beautiful spaceship designs from the first film in it
>tfw it focuses on monkey tribes fucking in the forest
The good parts of Avatar were the designs of the mechs, the infantry/ weapons, the aesthetic aircraft and the ISV Venture Star. Without those elements, you're left with a bunch of boring space monkeys and nobody cares about that.

humans will be back, and I have to agree that their equipment is very well designed (as is basically everything in the film).
I'll even give them a pass for the mechs since they are supposed to be the future equivalent of heavy duty forklifts

I've always felt that the AMP Suits from Avatar and Titanfall's Titans (picrleated) are probably the closest you'll come to a practical mech for combat. I think Avatar justified it pretty well with the environment and the lack of enemies that could seriously hit a mech too, in-setting.

Neyney

>people used to praise this for the cgi

In fairness, I think it's one of the film's weaker moments.

>spelling years as days

Derivative fodder that's aged like milk.