Really makes you pause for reflection

really makes you pause for reflection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

phoenix danger

really gets those neurons firing

caused temporarily heightened brain activity

And garbage men and construction workers and postal workers and some grocery stores and on and on.

maybe then movie up in life and get a salaried office job instead of rioting for $15 an hour and then rioting again when 2/3 of the staff including you get fired to make up for the cost. oh wait, what was i thinking.

*move up

really prompts sustained mental effort

Really flogging my noggin

>be me

enjoying day off
visited McDonalds twice yesterday :D

Really activated synapses in my brain tissue

>Tfw I had a nice Biscuits & Gravy breakfast at Cracker Barrel this morning
>Then went grocery shopping
>Then saw a movie
>Grabbed takeout for dinner
>Tfw low live wagies got to serve me all day while I got paid to enjoy life.

You ate at Cracker Barrel, are you really enjoying life? Also, it was "nice"?

Let's be real - you're in the same tier as those "low live wagies".

WTF I hate holidays now

Diff. is he's a NEET that doesn't work while the wagers work 2 full-time jobs and eat garbage

When I was a server in a restaurant I hated Labor Day

Its true though

wow wtf i hate working now

I'm convinced the government should give him enough money to comfortably live in a mansion and drive ferraris and eat 12 dollar lunches every day now and never work for the rest of his life, I mean clearly he's above serving others

and he'd probably still complain that it's not enough

>Order package
>Expected delivery is Tuesday
>Package comes today
>I didn't even think it was possible because of labor day

I was very pleasantly surprised.

Cracker Barrel is delicious for $7 a plate, fuck you. Probably the best spot in my area to get Biscuits and Gravy other than homemade (And I was too lazy)

Nah senpai I make 55k a year (Not great, but not horrible) salaried. Luckily cost of living is low here so I got a one bedroom apartment for $450/m with Heat/Water included.

I work in a labor job. We get every holiday off paid.

>work for tips
>everyone has the day off
>high volume on a Monday
>sympathybux from people who give a shit

>America started the 1st of may worker movement.
>America only country in the world that don't have labor day on 1st of may.

Americans are insane.

My garbage dudes picked up this morning. Bless those guys, they are troopers

Lucky you. I went out today and the only things open were Wal Mart, McDonalds and Waffle House.

I got the day off today from my salaried job making ~$38k/year as a government toilet inspector, spent it fixing the house, because I'm a homeowner.

The trick is to never work with food as a young person, there is less future in that field than there is cleaning toilets, which is what I did before getting promoted.

Also, I got a taco from Taco Bell today.

Everyone gets the day off tho

Wagecuck here, I didn't work today.
Don't want to serve people on holidays then don't work in the service industries.

I know the feeling though, had to work Christmas day once in highschool when I worked at the movie theatres.

I bet she doesn't complain when she gets paid double for the day if she doesn't get it off.

I work at a fucking call center and I got the day off. The only people who didn's are niggers who work in fast food.

>she

really caused me to consider the situation

That's maple privelage

Only union jobs get double time for bank holidays. Shit I get the full day of regular pay, plus however many hours I work at OT rate, or I can stick those hours in a leave account at that same OT rate.

i'm a salaried office worker...i still had to come in today. then again those bonuses don't earn themselves......you want a tip? get a real job faggots

srouce:former waiter turned financial consultant

wirklich macht einen nachdenklich...

mfw i got a burrito from an illegal today

Yeah it's nice.

Work smarter poorfag

>ITT retards defending a communist holiday because they're butthurt at millennials.

>Start 1st of May labor day movement
>Have labor day 4 months later on varying dates

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Genuinely created a chain of chemical reactions inside of my brain.

It's also true that 'everyone else' works irregular hours and commonly has a weekday or two off whereas the office drone works 9-5 M-F most of the year.

Really is some food for thought.

These secular consumption holidays are all we fucking have left man.

good work lads

real thoughtful discussion going on ITT

>Be white
>Make gajillions every year sitting in my cozy office job that I have just for being white
>Didn't pay for my degree because my parents paid for it with their gajillion dollar salary
>Minorities have to suffer at their $10/hr job to keep the whites-only company running
>They bitch when we take the day off to celebrate being the 1% white population that makes all the money in the country and oppresses them with it

What a load of shit, send him back to his 3rd-world nation

What fucked up state do you live in? Every state I have lived in does double time for federal holidays.

IT is hard work man,

>99% text image
>.jpg

>mfw a mail truck drove by

this.

but expecting millenials to take responsibility for their station in life isn't cool. not ok.

Yeah the post office hires "carrier assistants" nowadays. Essentially like most boomers the postal workers' union fucked over their younger generation for more monies, allowing for cheap zero hour delivery guys to fill in where necessary so the old timers can get days off and get paid tons and all that shit

here, I fixed the image for you

I hope it is up to your standards

I work in a machine shop (aka actual labor) and I got the day off. Go back to bitching about having to carry a tray 20 feet, tomorrow I'll go back to moving 1000lb chunks of metal around over my head.

Drove by a mail truck today, my shit didn't even come in. Fuck labor day. A day off school off isn't worth this..

>a taco

>skilled workers are paid more and get more vacation time than unskilled workers

wow this really activates my axons

my girlfriend tells me women can just pick up their vaginas to pee standing up idgi

This. Ordered something on Amazon yesterday w/ 2 day shipping. It's coming on fucking Thursgay.

Fuck this stupid ass holiday.

>cracker barrel is living life
I want to kill you, do it for me

I got paid wage plus another full 8 hrs pay on holidays when I worked retail. No union necessary.

>I get mad when other people get things that I don't despite my complete lack of knowledge on their background

Really tickled my pickle

Some chick on Facebook the other day called her waitressing job "hard labor" and I reminded her what actual labor jobs are.

Also to millennials bitching about not being able to get a good job, I'm 20 and managed to get a well paying job without a degree. Also had the day off and enjoyed seeing kids my age having to work still.

Any relation to Carlos Danger?

Poor people are so fucking whiny

I'd pay them a day's wage to watch these losers work in a coal mine, drive a semi through ice, go deep sea fishing or fucking roof in the summer or any other actual labor intensive job. Just for fucking day. Hell I did some tough bullshit in the Army and my MOS wasn't even "top tier" hard. I laugh at my friends who bitch about their shit jobs.

>salaried office jobs

Or basically everyone that isn't a faggot waiter or government worker.

>be me
>work in the last based retail job there is
>regularly off on monday
>all these stat days falling on monday by default in Canada
>place is closed because my employer is actually decent
>get extra day off in the week as I "lose" my regular day off due to the holiday

poor phoenix has a shit employer and needs to step up his game

I work at Target.
I called in sick because fuck them. It's just one day.

they not pay extra if they open on holiday?

If you faggots didn't want me to pay you then you wouldn't have worked for me

Cracker barrel is trash chain food. You make barely enough to sustain your quality of life ($55k annual = $3k/mo, most of which apparently goes to your gut). Going out to eat twice in one day indicates sloth and bad eating habits. How overweight are you, and how can you possibly claim superiority over hourly wage workers? At least they get overtime and time and a half on holidays lol.

>inb4 accusations that I'm poor
I make 6 figures, own my own home outright at 28, have seasonal vehicles for winter and summer, and a quarter mil in the bank. I just find it hilarious that anyone earning a blue collar equivalent can find any moral superiority because they got a holiday off. It's laughable, the idea that you have more freedom than the hourly wage slave. None of us are free until we have "fuck you" money, and you're no closer than the McDonald's employee to getting there. Stop laughing at the handful of people below you, and start grinding for your freedom, cuck.

the dude got trips he knows what he's talking about.
movie up in life.
>start an acting career on the side
>get a gig as a background dude
>have an imdb page in addition to linkedin
>prettycool.rtd
>get job for being pretty cool

Praise KEK slut

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ&feature=youtu.be

Work at FedEx everyone working on labor day is there voluntarily and getting paid really to work 4 hours.

What they're complaining about us working at shitty service sector jobs.

>implying salaried office jobs are elite

I worked today. Telecommunications. Very easy day. Especially sitting and feeling my ass grow for the last 3 hours, all at double time and a half!