>never introduced to Christianity as a result
>die
>God sends you to hell
>burn in hell for eternity for not following a religion you didn't know existed

Christians truly are retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.org/article/what-bible-says-about-hell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, Christians actually believe you go to purgatory if no one ever told you about God.

So, more accurate:
>be you
>be shitter born in middle of no where
>live your entire life away from civilisation
>one day some awkward as fuck paleface with no understanding of your culture comes to visit
>tells you to burn all of your totems and idols, and talk to some invisible person over your bed at night
>ignore him because that's silly, and he offers no evidence of his claims
>die
>God sends you to hell
>burn in hell for eternity for not following a religion you had no reason to believe

Abbos provably deserve hell desu.

Romans 1:20
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."
Checkmate Atheists

Actually, god preaches to everyone in purgatory (those awaiting judgement whether they heard of christ or not). If you accept Him then you are saved.

Purgatory was a Catholic invention that only came about when the church had money problems. Its not in the Bible

>believing their is any higher authority than natural law
>believing in a 'god'

kys

Pope just said the other day you don't have to believe in god to go to heaven. This is a bloke who chats with god regularly too.

>purgatory

You mean Catholic idolaters believe you go to purgatory. Bad news friend, you're going to hell for praying to false idols.

The Bible says that everyone will have their chance to accept or reject God. Common sense would tell any other swinging dick to read a book before judging it, but i guess you didnt get the memo.
>Atheists truly are retarded

>Not believing in a Higher Power
>Only following natural law
Kys

Jesus is the most famous person that ever lived everyone has heard of him.

Retarded. It's basically stating that every single person is born knowing what Christianity is.

And everyone has heard of Coca-Cola™. That doesn't make carbonated soda a mystical elixir.

That is why I don't believe Hell is eternal torture, although there might be a place like that for people who deserve it, there will be a legit choice to be with God or to be unmade or maybe reincarnated but anyway The Bible seems to imply its eternal death so you'd choose death or to be with God.

I am fairly sure a lot would choose nihilism over God, because they'd be too ashamed or too disgusted with all the cute unicorns and nice nice nice everywhere.

Dumbass. People know coca cola as beverage. Nothing more nothing less. Your argumend is invalid :DDD

are you 8 years old?

If someone Murders another person and says "I didn't know it was against the Law" does it exempt them from the law? No, just because you don't know something is wrong doesn't mean your action is exempt (Ignoring the whole "What defines what is right or wrong" scenario)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.- Matthew 13:41-42

you clearly don't know shit about catholicism

there's a problematic assumption here:

> hey guyz, I have the moral authority to judge God!
> I'm confused about something; God might do it wrong! Help!

ProTip: you don't have the authority to judge God, and God doesn't make mistakes.

God defines what is moral; not you. Do you worry God is going to handle some situation unfairly? How could He?

What do you _Deserve_? What does any of us _deserve_ ?

God has been clear. All have sinned. All fall short. Our just rewards are Hell.

God doesn't become moral just because He offered Christ as a way to save us. He was already moral.

God showed his tremendous _mercy_ because he offered Christ as the path for salvation.

Yea, In order to judge god you must have some higher moral knowledge than him, which according to the bible is impossible since he defines morality.

Glad someone posted this

NO EXCUSES
O

E
X
C
U
S
E
S

You are retard for not knowing wtf you are babbling about.
Jesus said that those who never heard of him are saved.
Those who have heard and reject him are the damned.
So, you stupid missionaries are performing a horrible disservice to jungle bunnies and Amazon's by telling them, since they were saved for sure until you opened your dick suckers.

Yea, that is not how it works. biblically you are only saved by acceptance of Jesus Christ as your personal savoir. Nothing else.

Various times in the bible it mentions God taking actions that he does not necessarily like, because he is just,
and God is subject to himself and his own words. NOT being just would disqualify him from being God, therefore he can do naught but justice.
Essentially everyone is gonna get a fair trial.

kill me, pete

Kill me, Pete.

this isnt incredibly fucked up to you?

Creates everything, is so desperate for your personal attention and acknowledgement he actively condemns you for not giving him praise. Makes sense.

No, it's saying everyone is born knowing the natural law.

No.

God created reality. He could have made you a mindless vegetable. He could have created you in some other country, or in some other era of History.

Instead, you are here. Now.

You are living life in Easy Mode compared to most of humanity for most of history.

By what great accomplishment of yours has this come to pass?

None at all, of course. You have done, essentially, nothing of your own volition; of your own merit; to bridge the distance between you and the apes who still cannot command fire.

(Can you? Can you even build a fire?)

All of this was a gift to you, from God, your Creator.. who asks nothing more than for you to love Him back.

And here you are, bitching about how unfair God is.

You should be counting your lucky stars that God didn't give YOU the "fair deal".

Because what you "deserve" is a short, brutal life on this Earth, stacking poop into huts, and sucking cholera out of muddy African water, and then forever after, because you never once thought to thank God for all that he did for you, burning in agony.

Forever.

Catholic Purgatory already wraps this up nicely. Righteous pagans with no opportunity to convert go there until after the Apocalypse when Christ creates the world anew.

>Be you
>Dont read the bible
> Make up meme things you heard other people say
>Get destroyed by jesus after judgement day

prove it

It does not say the fire is eternal suffering, only satan and friends burn forever because they are eternal

The main problem I have with Christianity is that it personifies God as this narcissistic insecure entity demanding constant worship and obedience.

God created the universe, but it is the epitome of arrogance to claim that a book is his word, or that God demands we act a certain way.

>no one can see it without special revelation
>"clearly seen"

I think Paul was exaggerating for effect at that point.

Paul was talking about back in the day . we now live in the time of the big delusion, even the elect might fall for it

ouch you fuckin cut me m8

>spend life not knowing about Jesus
>on my death bed someone tells me about him
>die before I get a chance to accept him as my one and only lord and savior
>go straight to hell, do not collect $200

Thanks, Obama!

> 1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

>And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

>What do you _Deserve_? What does any of us _deserve_ ?

Struggling, stumbling, fucked up Christfag here. Do you want my honest answer at this moment?

As a race of self aware, intelligent beings who were *** made in God's image *** and are able to experience both immense joy and immense pain, I think all of humanity deserved better than this fucked up situation.

* Eve was *** DECEIVED ***. Either by an angel that God did not know was about to stab him in the back, or by a demon God had left running around loose.

* If Adam had any understanding of God's threat then he had to choose between God's seemingly arbitrary rule and the woman who was MADE to bring out his deepest feelings of love and protection. And he had to do so at a moment when GOD WAS ABSENT. It's not hard to believe that Adam imagined God might just kill Eve in front of him for her transgression, but maybe...maybe...there would be a chance God would not kill them both. Have you ever been in love? Would you risk your life for your wife or child?

* God damned a self aware species to death with no experimental proof what-so-ever of an after life or eternal soul. Do you know why nihilists lose their fucking minds? That's why.

* God cursed us up and down. We are a weak, frail, broken species with decaying bodies that fail us in a thousand ways on a planet that is literally trying to kill us every fucking day. I don't know how God expected us to survive on this fucking world...or if he even did.

* God is then absent for thousands of years at a time. No interest what so ever in how humanity is doing. Mean while we slaughter each other; die of horrible diseases; starve to death; and watch helplessly as our genome decays generation after generation.

The ONLY redeeming thing in the Bible is Jesus Christ himself. But I can't reconcile his kindness, mercy, and sacrifice with the actions of his father, even though his father supposedly sent him for us.

(cont.)

>spend life in sin
>never repent
>die and receive just punishment
I dindu nuffin, man, dis some bullshit

(cont.)

The thing that rips at what's left of my faith...if anything is left...is that I can imagine a thousand things that God could have done to make this world a better place and win more people to himself. Perhaps all people. But it would appear to me that at the garden he lost his temper and basically said "fuck you" to humanity.

This is assuming, of course, that he is indeed all powerful. The thought repeatedly occurs to me that the war in heaven is a real war, and he literally, physically lost Earth. In that case a lot of things would make sense and be compatible with the concept of a loving God. It may tear God apart that he cannot reach us right now.

But all I was ever taught is "hurr durr God so powerful if he snapped his fingers all would be fine." Really? Then explain this shit.

>God has been clear. All have sinned. All fall short. Our just rewards are Hell.

We are born with broken DNA into a world where our creator is absent and our very survival is at stake every day. It's like God WANTS us to sin.

>God doesn't become moral just because He offered Christ as a way to save us. He was already moral.

He says he wants us to be moral but then makes decisions which guarantee we will...could not in fact...ever be moral.

>God showed his tremendous _mercy_ because he offered Christ as the path for salvation.

Yes. But I'm still angry over this planet, human history, all the suffering. We're not being told something.

>Paul was talking about back in the day .

LOL what do you think was different "back in the day"?

>The thing that rips at what's left of my faith...if anything is left...is that I can imagine a thousand things that God could have done to make this world a better place

Name just one? the system works fine, life is suffering and in return he gives us a eternity in heaven.

>Name just one?

How about not cursing the very ground so that we would struggle for food for most of our history, and end up killing each other over the same?

>the system works fine,

He says he wishes none would perish but that most will.

If I say I want to achieve 100% and hit 10% I consider myself to have failed miserably.

Like everything? the people in our days would be judged less , for in our time satan lurks behind every corner

It is not about what you know. It is about what you do.

were you not told from the beginning? from Abraham, from isitic?

also this, innocents are innocent.
with power/knowledge comes responsibility.
A animal isn't a rapist because it doesn't know what rape is.

Just dont try to make sense of the zealots regardless of their cult. It always leads to nowhere.

>How about not cursing the very ground so that we would struggle for food for most of our history

>And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

>For thy sake

so god cursed it for us it was good for us , work is good for us, suffering is good for us

Did you really wanted to create a happy fun place ? How would the humans know what heaven was if they never have suffered?
>He says he wishes none would perish but that most will.

He wants us to be saved but we choose to reject god , just like satan rejected god

>He wants us to be saved but we choose to reject god , just like satan rejected god
well he must not want it that bad, seeing as how it is completely within his power to kill satan and mind-control all of us into believing him

That's wrong, actually. God does not condemn those which cannot be saved through ignorance.

>niggers sent to hell

Sounds amazing, sign me up.

That's to reasonable, and Christian mental gymnastic dodge reasonable lines of thought like fucking Neo from that meme movie.

>Being a simpleton
heh

>well he must not want it that bad, seeing as how it is completely within his power to kill satan and mind-control all of us into believing him

What is free will ? would god not be evil he forced that choice on us , rather he gave us free will .And he had a master plan to end our suffering in the future, and we still keep our free will.

>Malachi 4:3
>Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act," says the LORD Almighty.

They die and get turned to ashe, but because being burnt is real fuckin painful, they suffer a lot.

Separation from God in Christianity is death. I don't think it's eternal in their context.

Not a Christian myself, just interested in your cucked theology.

>God is God because God said so.

This is sickly.

I find the idea of original sin abhorrent. Morality is relative an centered on the self, even for you. You just warp your morality to fit this sickness, or concede that you are imperfect. I am just as much an arbiter of morality as any other by the subjective nature of morality. God's opinion on the subject simply holds more weight than mine.

I'm glad that your religion is nonsense.

I don't care if God tells me otherwise. Burning children in fire is not a good thing. Your religion is a disease, an affront to the thinking and the feeling individual.

yeah blah blah blah, he gave us a small degree of free will, so therefore God is morally justified in sending the vast majority of everyone who ever existed, most of whom were illiterate and had never heard of Judaism/Christianity, to eternal torment, and in admitting mass murderers, rapists, psychopaths, etc. to heaven as long as they accept Jesus.

God and his actions are beyond human understanding according to the bible so no matter how convoluted, contradictory, and evil his schemes are, Christians will accept them as fact because "faith".

Christianity is for cucks.

ALL RELIGION SUCKS MY DICK

People in the middle of nowhere often have religious beliefs

Also implying that India, China, and other nations far away from Christians are not trolls and elves who worship many armed demons and sky dragons

They know who they worship, satan and his legions.

This is one of the dumber things I have ever heard.

If you were educated at all on the concepts behind Hinduism, you'd know that their God is similar to yours. Hinduism is essentially monotheistic, the multiple Gods being different aspects of Bramin.

>muh pajeet religion!

He created us in his image aka free will.
If he wanted mindless drones to worship him we wouldn't exist.
He wants us to choose to be in community with him.

the biggest simpleton is the one who thinks he knows everything (^:

god I hate when this website tries to talk about religion. Its like watching an infant with fetal alcohol syndrome navigate a hedge maze.

yet, for all of our "free will", God knew before he made us which ones would and which ones wouldn't choose to join his community--he also knows all the reasons for which we will or won't worship him, which are all well within his power to change.

I don't think that a coin toss is random if you know the result of it before you flip it every time.

Also, free will is inconsistent with determinism, and there is nothing more certain than determinism.

Lol thats not even what the bible teaches nice strawmans

a eternal suffering is not in the bible . People who dont know christ will have their chance in the second resurection ,

evil people wont go to heaven this is just bullshit

> mass murderers, rapists, psychopaths, etc. to heaven as long as they accept Jesus.

I'm not Hindu, but there is nothing wrong, even by the ethics of Christianity, with Hinduism.

>evil people wont go to heaven this is just bullshit
uhhhh God forgives you for your sins, no matter what they are, if you repent. The ONLY thing that decides if you will go to heaven is whether or not you accept Jesus as your savior. Have you ever read the Gospels?

Which is no one that actually respects natural law.

The real simpleton is someone that thinks he knows what he doesn't. Remind you of something?

actually the bible states if you have never been shown the path you get into heaven

only once you have heard the word of christ and THEN rejected it then you go to hell apperently

t.atheist

>there is nothing wrong with Hinduism
hinduism is wrong and fake

>thats not even what the bible teaches nice strawmans
what strawman, specifically?

>Have you ever read the Gospels?

Did you understand them ? paul the murderer was truely blessed that christ showed him the way , not a priviliges many people will have

>Hinduism is wrong and fake
No, whatever religion you follow is wrong and fake.

wrong

you didn't respond to my points

What if you reincarnate until you hear the Gospel and can make a choice to follow Jesus?

Then all theories of afterlife in the world would technically be right. Muslims and Jews go straight to Hell too.

so babies go to hell? topkek

>burn in hell for eternity for not following a religion you didn't know existed

Nope. The bible actually makes an exception for people like this

You should read it sometime and see for yourself

>be me
>get told about jesus and bible
>don't believe it
>die
>go to hell
>come to the realization Hitler was right and so was the bible

Never happens.

Actually, I believe there IS a special provision for children, because, you know, the spirit of a child receiving an eternity of torture and damnation is somehow worse than the spirit of an adult being subjected

don't quote me on that though

Kill me, Pete

i used to feel the same way, until i researched it more. Retards like to spew shit like that guy and give everyone a bad name because they don't understand theology. God granted you life and free will through love, rejection of love and intention is Sin, and sin is isolation from God and his divine love. so Hell is all in all the rejection of God, isolated darkness, purgatory as a concept is the Church of cleansing, where you suffer in order to cleanse you of your sins and imperfections(lust, greed, etc) until you finally let them go. Those sins you hold onto keep you from God and from heaven.

He asks that you worship him, so that you do not entire the void and isolation from the divine love. He doesn't need you or me. He's offering a constant source of love, and its up to you whether you accept it or reject it. there is no petty jealousy. He'd just rather that you not stray into the darkness and become stuck there for all of eternity.

hopefully i explained that better

Hell is literally defined as "an eternity robbed of God's presence". All the fire and brimstone and lakes of burning dicks was written up after the fact by (((catholics))). So if you don't believe in God then lucky you; Hell is just eternity kicking it with everyone else that didn't really get along with God anyway.

hahaha are you really in Afghanistan?

Hitler is not in hell , hitler did nothing wrong

yea man, it's pretty comfy here now that we exterminated all the kurds in the area.

kek post pics, timestamp preferred

Actually he is in hell (if it exists), because he was not a Christian, and
>(3) Heaven or hell is determined by whether a person believes (puts their trust) in Christ alone to save them (John 3:16, 36, etc.)
bible.org/article/what-bible-says-about-hell

pic related, link above

>spend 80 years raping, murdering, pilfering
>on my deathbed have sudden pang of guilt and accept jesus as my lord and savior
>eternal heaven and god's love

>spend 80 years devoted to the poor, charity, turning the other cheek, refraining from temptation
>die a secular agnostic
>eternal damnation and torment

Really makes you think.

See, even you think God's law as you describe it must be a phantasm. But what for those that don't pardon evil by evil's law? What of those who's will is that of the heart against that of faithful accompany to the abhorrent and depraved?

If you application of morality is not steady under God, then why follow him?

hmmmmm......

>doesn't understand what I have been posting
>Australian flag
hmmmm.......

Why can't he just leave us the fuck alone? If his justice causes us suffering then he can always change justice itself.

The inevitable conclusion is that God simply enjoys the natural order, and that our suffering is a part of it.

I didn't ask to be born. The very least God can do is allow me be dead when I die.