A Black Man's Plea to White America Vol. 3

Just wanted to remind you that I love you.

Have a great evening.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=T_98ojjIZDI
insidehighered.com/news/2015/09/03/sat-scores-drop-and-racial-gaps-remain-large
insidehighered.com/news/2015/10/27/study-finds-race-growing-explanatory-factor-sat-scores-california
gallup.com/poll/1687/race-relations.aspx
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-g-factor-of-international-cognitive-ability-comparisons-the-homogeneity-of-results-in-PISA-TIMSS-PIRLS-and-IQ-tests-across-nations.pdf
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Bias-in-Mental-Testing-Arthur-R.-Jensen.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you nigger

nobody cares, get your community together and take responsibility for yourselves for once.

I just wanted to remind you to fucking go back to Africa you fucking nigger. You eat tax dollars and you shit crime. There will come a day when the wealth of the white man's labors dry up and you will sink back into the savagery of your kind.

What do you mean by "love"?

Are you:
>gang rape in prison shower?
>Bill Cosby night on the town?
>gay night with Jeffrey Dahmer
>or, general Sweden?

When you're a failure, the last thing you want to believe in is individual freedom.

I love you too, black man. I'm sorry your fellow community has succumbed so hard to the victimized jew. They'll come around eventually; they always do.

No homo.

What stripey mcstripes said

Reminder that there are plenty of decent black men who hate niggers as much as you do.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Try not to believe everything you read. But at the very least, verify your own facts.

No worries though, I forgive your ignorance

>not accounting for population proportion

Niggers can't into math

we'd love you more if you took interest in your own communities and treated others like brothers. How can you expect the other races to feel safe around you when you can't even stop murdering your own.

I guess you "can't into math" either. Those numbers still wouldn't add up to that chart. Nice try though.But if you want to play that game, so be it. Those numbers also don't account for police killings, murders by one or more groups, murders that the offender wasn't arrested, not to mention most agencies around the country don't even report their statistics.

But again, though, I forgive you. And I love you for your ignorance. Peace and love.

but....?
youtube.com/watch?v=T_98ojjIZDI

Synopsis, we are in our own communities protesting and fighting gang crime. But we need your help. Help us spread the love.

Is this the black version of taqiyya? Nigiyya?

Dear Mr. Black man. I am a Southern white man who flies a rebel flag to piss off yankees. I love black people, you're my neighbors, coworkers and friends. I grew up around you, and 100% recognize your rights as equals in society. How does this make you feel? Do blacks feel like they belong to a regional group at all? (Southern, northern, Western, etc.) Or just black?

>Current Year
>being an anonymous proxy user

>A Black Man's Plea to White America
Why not "to all America"?

thats obama in 15 years. he be like....SHEIT I WAS A KANGZ NAW I SAYEN

I didn't know you could have Internet access in prison.

Did you not see the part where it counted Hispanic as white in this data you moron

user, NASA doesn't provide the ISS with expensive Internet access at taxpayer expense so that you can shitpost on Sup Forums. Get back to fixing that module issue you told Houston would be fixed by 0700 UTC.

I respect your freedom to wave any flag you want. But if you truly want my opinion on it, I am offended by the rebel flag. I can understand your stated reasons behind why you fly it and it seems you're intentions aren't to offend. I empathize with that

I only ask you take a moment to empathize with me. Despite your non-threatening intentions, the history behind that flag remains the same. The same way the nazi symbol haunts jewish descendants, is the same way I'm haunted when I see my neighbors wave the flag.

But again, it is your right. So do as you please. To answer your second question, yes blacks do associate and feel we belong with regional groups, just in our own sect. So there's Southern whites, Southern blacks, Southern Asians and each, undoubtedly have their own traditions and cultures. The rebel flag, unfortunately, is only a celebrated part of the Southern white groups

Unless it involves drugs.

blacks make up only 13% of the population, yet blacks killed over 2 times as many whites as whites have killed blacks

I swear to god you just have to be trolling.

> implying White America != America

If you really love white America, work within your community to suppress crime, denounce the degeneracy of the idolization of crime and gangs, promote fatherhood, morality, and self reliance. The biggest thing you could do for white America is to help your collective self.

Because there are major racial tensions between the white and black communities in today's society. If it were a different reality we lived in, then this post would be named accordingly. But this post is an outreach to mend fences between our fairer skinned brothers and sisters and ourselves

You seem like a based morgan freeman kind of black man, can you use your influence to unfuck the ghetto-niggers and welfare queens that ruin it for blacks across America?

I don't. I'm using your mom's cell phone during our conjugal visit. lol

It's ok have jokes every once and awhile. Peace and love to you , my friend.

lol it STILL doesn't account for the numbers your graph posited. That graph doesn't even come from the website sourced on the bottom lol

I forgive you for your trolling/ignorance. And I love you.

would you look at that, a black person bringing up michael brown.

Funny thing is that every fucking piece of evidence reported on that case INDICTS michael brown as being the fucking aggressor. This shit pisses me off to no end, if you're trying to fucking push your narrative that white cops are killing black people than bring up a case where there's evidence for that. But of course you idiots only get your information from social media who all assume the person shot was completely innocent and continue to think that long long after the evidence shows otherwise.

That's not funny. My mom was murdered by niggers.

You're not taking into account per square population. Most of these statistics are reported higher crime areas, which typically occur in lower socioeconomic inner communities. In the inner communities, blacks are, unfortunately, the majority. Thus, the shift in the statistics.

Majority of the 63% of white america are not in those areas, thus using that percentage to extrapolate a ratio is misleading.

Of course that graph doesn't come from the website it was made using the data from those websites. Because of course if you actually display it like that you're racist for pointing out the disparity between how much more blacks murder compared to their % of the population. Remember, you're racist if you connect the dots and show how much more violent blacks are.

>ooga booga dem numbahs don't match wut da Teevee box be tellin' me dawg

Not liking what the numbers imply doesn't change the numbers, DeShawnQuevious

You're just an unwitting tool of the Jew media. I forgive you for that as well.

We are helping ourselves. Just because the media doesn't portray it or you lackthe desire to look it up, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

We need ALL of America to join us in this battle to better the inner city communities. In order to do that, we need admit that there's an issue and then collectively brainstorm to find solutions, not pend it on one group to fix by themselves. America is only as strong as its weakest link.

>There will come a day when the wealth of the white man's labors dry up and you will sink back into the savagery of your kind.

How do we speed this up?

>sheeeeeeit dem poh-leese is dat problem sheeeeit

Though I disagree your terminology, you make a point that I've addressed multiple times already. I am in these communities working to make them better. And so are many others. But we can work on multiple problems at the same time.

NIGGERS BTFO

You seem like a genuinely good dude.

Hes wearing a shirt with a collar, so hes cool.

I don't believe cops are out to kill black men. Who ever pushes that agenda obviously has ulterior motives.

But there is a subconscious stereotype that cops have (that we all have) that comes into play in these situations. I get harassed by police regularly. And I'm a nice guy, pay my taxes, have a 6 figure income but I still get harassed.

My plea in regards to police is that I pay their salary. They are an institution created by the government to protect everyone, including me. I only ask that we consider certain options for stricter police training in certain areas.

It's already started.

He's not. He's a nigger.

I'm not saying your racist for anything. I'm simply pointing out the fact that you're wrong lol And that that data cannot be made from the numbers on the site it cites at the bottom.

I not...sure how I can make that any clearer to you lol it doesn't even have a y axis?

Making a false chart doesn't make your numbers any less wrong or misleading.

MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS CUZ LAQUESHA NEEDS ANOTHER WEAVE N SHEEEIT

How about you stop committing 20 times the fucking crime instead of complaining about police?

Wow, I'm afraid to say 'Thanks' for fear it's a troll lol
Much love and peace to you my friend.

>I deny reality therefore I win the argument

Impressive nigger logic Tyrone.

You're pushing an agenda so I have high doubts to what you're saying is true. I bet once or twice time a cop asked you something and now you're absolutely adamant on your belief that they did it solely because you're black.

If you have a 6 figure income you don't live in a shitty area, meaning cops probably wouldn't even bother with you at all since they're nice areas. But again you're probably gonna tell me your version of the events skewed by your emotions and amplified by your agenda so I'm not interested.

Either this is a semi decent troll or just your typical nigger logic bootlip.

Another made up chart? If so, you guys are pros. Send me a link next time if you want to debate numbers.

And another one! lol Link?

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's trolling now.

>"I bet once or twice time a cop asked you something and now you're absolutely adamant on your belief that they did it solely because you're black."
Once or twice? lol I wish that were true, my friend. I do live in a nice neighborhood. And I actually get stopped more here than I did before I moving here.

There a million stories I can tell you. Hell I'm sure most of the black people you know can tell you a few as well. Just because it seems implausible to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>"But again you're probably gonna tell me your version of the events skewed by your emotions and amplified by your agenda so I'm not interested."
There's no agenda. I'm only here to promote positive energy. To show that there are sane thinkers in the black community. My hope is that the more I reach out to Sup Forums and try to articulate our struggles, the more sane thinkers I can convert to our cause.

Hey black man, just wanted to let you know that the official position of Sup Forums and r/thedonald is that we love black people as long as you vote for Trump.

The only people we don't like are niggers (aka black people who vote Democrat).

Who appointed me to decide the official position of Sup Forums and r/thedonald? Kek, that's who. Also, Hitler was in my dreams last night and told me to say the same thing.

You see Sergei, it was always troll. IRL I know a half nigger and he does the exact same thing though. He basically denies any data presented that he doesn't like and claims it to be "false" then keeps on jabbering on about how police are rayciss.

The nigger intellect cannot compute the correlation between outrageous amounts of crime and increased police presence. If the niggers didn't commit 20 times the crime the police wouldn't even bother patrolling the ghetto.

Oh look, a magic nigger!

If there were no niggers, I wouldn't be a racist. All the other races are just fine.

Lol just look at your own fucking link you yourself posted it shows that whites and blacks had similar numbers but it didn't account for population. AND blacks killed over 2 times as many whites even without taking to account the smaller population % according TO YOUR OWN FUCKING LINK. So yeah either you're trolling or you really are an idiot.

thanks pal

Never said police are racist. Only that your charts were false.

Is it not plausible for charts to be false? If you guys believe I have an agenda, is it also probable that there's another agenda-driven person that will try to skew data in their favor?

Of course it's possible, hence, my openness to discuss these charts that YOU yourself are bringing up. Don't retreat into "oh he doesn't want to listen to data" because I DO lol Let's discuss the data and where it came from. Let's draw conclusions together. This is what we need!

imagine a world without niggers

Imagine if whites had segregated schools without niggers or spics attending them...

>White America
hahaha

But you'll deny anything you don't like so the discussion is impossible.

>sane thinker
>denies any evidence that doesn't support his narrative
right m8

Then with the magical "I don't have to consider anything that doesn't fit my racist worldview" argument winning tactic we always go back to square one.

Niggers will then continue committing unspeakable amounts of crime, and cucks and nigger apologists will continue pretending it doesn't exist. Police will continue to gun down the nigger bucks, and niggers will continue to riot.

You're not changing anything, and you never will. Your mind is absolutely closed.

Ok let's discuss the link. Tell me, how many agencies report their data to this UCR?

And tell me, is it not true that majority of the 63% of white america are not found in lower socioeconomic areas where crime is predominant and that these surveys are being done here and not surburban America?

And tell me, which race predominantly makes up these lower socioeconomic communities with the highest crime rates, thus, will be over-represented in the data? Thus that line of thinking confuse you?

Despite all of that, It's way deeper than that you guys. When a biological system occupies a space, resources are limited. The more limited the resources, the more desperate the biological system becomes. That's basic science. And That's what's happening the inner cities. It's not a black thing or a white thing, it's social class/stature.

But I wont! lol That's part of the need to have a discussion. Any sane person should be able to realize that they could be mistaken by something at any given moment. So when I discuss things, I hope I'm wrong, so that I can learn something different.

And trust me guys, my passion about bettering racial tensions in America is not from 'liberal' media and I'm not brainwashed. I'm honestly, a God-fearing Christian who struggles with daily struggles of being black. It's a thing and it's real.

>And tell me, is it not true that majority of the 63% of white america are not found in lower socioeconomic areas where crime is predominant and that these surveys are being done here and not surburban America?

Ah, the Bernie Sanders "whites can't be poor" meme. Here's the thing: There are more poor white Americans than are TOTAL number of black Americans.

Also, if you look at the data, you will see that other poor communities - like hispanics for example - don't commit crime at the rate of poor blacks.

One more thing: rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites.

Combined, what does this suggest? It's not primarily a poverty issue. It's not primarily a rich/poor issue. It's not a population density issue. It's a black issue.

>I'm honestly, a God-fearing Christian who struggles with daily struggles of being black. It's a thing and it's real.

Why do blacks feel like they have a monopoly on hardship. It's almost like they truly believe that no one else suffers or experiences discomfort, unease, or has difficulty. It's really obnoxious and entitled and racist.

And you of course couldn't possibly accept it if it were the other way around. That because they are mostly black there is more crime and lower income due to lower IQ.

You're very naive. Asians and Latinos hate blacks with a vicious, raging hate.

But keep on with your anti-white racism, see where it gets you. When we white people are the minority in the US, blacks won't be having very much fun.

I forgot the other link that goes with it
insidehighered.com/news/2015/10/27/study-finds-race-growing-explanatory-factor-sat-scores-california

So your argument is that the reason that black kids are imprisoned more often than white kids in their respective class is not because there is a problem in the system (which is suggested by mountains of literature) but because black people have an intrinsic defect in our genetic code? Is that what you truly believe?

This one chart DOES bring up an interesting concept though. That socioeconomic status may not be the only factor playing a role in the higher incarceration rates.

Never said that we had the monopoly. If you're suffering brother/sister, we can talk about that too. Because I care about you and your issues. We are both souls journeying through life together. I empathize with your pain and if I can't, I'll try to help anyway. I just ask that you do the same for me.

>"But keep on with your anti-white racism"

Have you just not been reading my posts? It's all love from my end. I love you, I love the Asians and Latin communities. I love all Americans, because that's the American way.

I hate that you view what I'm saying as negative. I only wish for kinship between us. Peace and love to you my friend.

I'm still waiting on your response to this
Let me guess, "the system" is making blacks dumber because whitey doesn't want black people to succeed is that it? Dey be in jail so dey can't do no homework?

A well educated/experienced black man is truly our greatest ally.

Only shitposting morons and/or trolls actually think/say that there's something inherent in black peoples' DNA that makes them commit more crimes.

That aside, there is not one answer for why black people commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime in the US (contrary to what you've said in this thread, that is a cold, hard fact). In the interest of making progress though, I'll take a stab: it seems to me that a culture of hating and blaming white people for everything / not taking responsibility is a big part of why black people are so fucked up. After decades of Democrats governing black communities into deeper and deeper poverty, forcing them into sates of perpetual governmental dependence, and all the while telling them it's because of the white man, the culture and ideology of the american black community at large has become a cesspool of hypocrisy and violence.

Who's fault is that? It's the fault of the democratic party, and the fault of corrupt, evil black politicians like Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright who have turned proud, independent black folk into an uneducated, angry army that they use to line their pockets. The black community got itself into this fucking mess, and it's up to them to get themselves out of it.

>I love the Asians and Latin communities
They don't love you.

By the way, you seem like a level-headed, and genuinely nice dude.

It's people like you who need to step up and lead the black community to a better place.

>he ignores the "sweet spot" IQ range for criminality that most blacks fall into

Genetics are a huge part of it.

I knew you'd spin it, as all the jew media does, that it's the system that's the cause of that. I'm far from the person who outright denies there's racism but for there to be THAT large of a disparity cannot be only due to a corrupt system especially with how scrutinized the police are today. You have no idea how fucking strict and PC it is now with police in most areas.

>insidehighered.com/news/2015/09/03/sat-scores-drop-and-racial-gaps-remain-large
So you're saying that the reason for higher crime rates in black communities is because we inherently have lower IQs than you?

Despite the fact that IQ and standardized testing (or education in general) aren't even related, the racial gaps in standardized testing that you're referring to have already been thoroughly fleshed out and discussed. There's factors: such as parental schooling, income effects, family background, cultural communication and comprehension differences, and the list goes on. That premise has been debunked since slavery times, my friend.

And I'm afraid the racial gap in standardized tests does not prove your insulting premise.

gallup.com/poll/1687/race-relations.aspx
Looking only at the jul 16 polls

black-white : +7
black-hispanic : +28
black-asian : +43

white-hispanic : +33
white-asian : +75

Some degree of preferential 'love', but eh, close enough

Uh no even when accounting for income blacks do MUCH worse than every other race.

>I don't agree with something therefore it isn't true again

Nigger you need to get another argument.

You didn't even read the fucking article it accounted for income and parental level of education and there was STILL a large gap.

Also if it was debunked then prove it.

I thought this was going to be an elaborate troll attempt, since "I love you" from strangers is usually passive aggression. Not bad, read the whole thread.

> IQ and standardized testing (or education in general) aren't even related

you said something really retarded there

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-g-factor-of-international-cognitive-ability-comparisons-the-homogeneity-of-results-in-PISA-TIMSS-PIRLS-and-IQ-tests-across-nations.pdf

No, you most likely don't.

96% of 66% of blacks voted for Obama. The remaining 44% likely would have voted the same, or worse.

You have a chip on your shoulder because of your racist ass culture and your racist ass leaders and your racist ass fucking lifestyles.

No one owes you, or any other black American, a goddamn thing. 600,000+ Americans died to free your asses from slavery. All that blood and you couldn't even utter a fucking thank you if it saved you life.

I'm not a racist, but it gets real fucking hard defending you people sometimes. Real fucking hard. All you ever do is demand, demand, demand, and it's all some fucking plea, some fucking oppression, some fucking problem.

Stop addressing white America and start addressing your own fucking people.

You are a fool. You seem to possess a higher than average IQ when it comes to blacks, so you think that all blacks can be made to see the light. It is almost sad if it weren't so destructive for America. Face it, you are an exception. The average black person possesses a low IQ and a predisposition for senseless violence and aggression. I have seen this first hand countless times. There IS a difference, and no amount of claiming otherwise will change that. The best thing for both whites and blacks is for us to go our seperate ways geographically, that means Europe and America for whites only, Blacks can go back to Africa which is massive enough to support all of them, and hopefully there they can prosper on their own terms, without whites.

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Bias-in-Mental-Testing-Arthur-R.-Jensen.pdf

Have at it. You are being fed sweet little lies to make yourself feel better. There is no evidence for ANY cultural bias. Any theory is unsubstantiated because blacks can never perform equal on tests no matter what controls are used.

I'm surprised that he hasn't ooga booga'd off into the night as well.

I actually agree with a lot of what you said. Al Sharpton and the black community do share most of the blame. And there are a lot of us that need to exit that mindset of "blaming whitey" for problems. But lets not paint with a wide brush here. We are not a monolith. There are many like who are sane thinkers are coming up with strategies to better the community.

But I challenge you to consider your own logic. A lot of America is annoyed by the continual black plea and the struggles we currently face. But that doesn't mean discrimination doesn't exist and we aren't facing it every day of our lives. Which brings me here, let's paint with a broad brush. There is a lot of white america who refuse to even consider the fact that there actually might be a problem with cops opinion of the black driver in the split second decisions they make daily. That there might be a problem with inner city businesses and schools failing to thrive due to the lack of resources in the area. If we are willing to accept some fault, then America (not just white America) must as well. We must acknowledge our short comings and overcome this TOGETHER.That is the American way. Please don't look at us as some sect within the masses. We are your family.

Also, Democratic policies aren't perfect, but they are the only ones even attempting to pass legislation in our favor. I agree, more handouts is never the answer. But this trickle down effect has never worked. Ever. The tax cuts bigger businesses have under Republican rule doesn't help the little guy. It goes into the 1% pockets. And they keep getting smaller and the poverty level continues to skyrocket.

But I'm not here to talk politics. Let's leavethatfor another thread.

I am,and there are many like us. That's the point of this thread. To put out a different image/stereotype of the black man in America. Because believe it or not, stereotypes are dangerous and can get someone killed.

Thanks for your praise, it comes too few and far between on Sup Forums I've noticed lol

>cop sees nigger
>nigger is 50 times more likely to make the cop not be able to make it home to his family
>cop is the bad guy for accepting reality

You're the one with blinders on, "friend."