What makes a serial killer Sup Forums? Are they born that way? Ted Bundy grew up in a perfectly normal household

What makes a serial killer Sup Forums? Are they born that way? Ted Bundy grew up in a perfectly normal household.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy#Childhood
whale.to/b/henry.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's interesting because when you look at the brain activity of a serial killer, nothing unusual is going on because they are that much of a sociopath.

>Ted Bundy grew up in a perfectly normal household.
No, he didnĀ“t.

>Are they born that way?
Yes and no. Like with intelligence, it is part genes, part education.
Some people have a born weakness for certain emotional processes like empathy and stuff like that. But only neglection and abuse in the early childhood can damage a child in a way that they develop the sadism and undistilled hate characteristic for most serial killers.
It is a really fascinating process, actually.

If you go to Sup Forums and /x/ long enough, you'll want to start killing people.

Seriel killers have been around forever
They're called Kings and soldiers

>They're called Kings and soldiers
And Republicans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy#Childhood
>Ted occasionally exhibited disturbing behavior, even at that early age. Julia recalled awakening one day from a nap to find herself surrounded by knives from the Cowell kitchen; her three-year-old nephew was standing by the bed, smiling.

I'm sure it's both. One unsubstantiated fact I've heard is that when lead pipes were removed from many major cities was a decrease in the amount of serial killers.

Side note, one of my favorite conspiracy theories is that serial killers don't exist but rather are government sanctioned assassin's used to take out rouge elements with no one being the wiser.

whale.to/b/henry.html

I haven't seen edge like this since 2004

Lots of variables. Could be genes or could be environment.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

II DONT KNOW HOW I GOT THIS WAY
I KNOW ITS NOT ALRIGHT
SO IM BREEEAAAAAAKIIIIING THEE HAAAAAAABIIIIIIIIT

>the Bundy family bloodline

>Ted Bundy grew up in a perfectly normal household.

Which means it's 100% nature and 0% nurture.

>ignores Killary
>went silent with the anti-war protests during the last 7 1/2 years, despite Obongo and Killary turning the region into a shitstorm
>the vast majority of everything from school shooters to nigger gang member drive-byers lean left

Fucking retarded regressives lol

The family was normal. He did not have any traumatic experience.

Some of them seem to endure trauma at a very young age. Bundy lived in a dysfunctional home, but in interviews he never admitted it. His father figure was a psychopathic grandparent, since he didn't know his real dad.

What makes a shoe salesman Sup Forums?

The part in their brain that senses empathy is shrunken compared to normal brains.

That's the scary part, someone in his family has the psycho genes that was just being passed down dormant, up until Ted was born.

So lets say if someone had a crazy serial killer ancestor who reproduced. What's the likelyhood of those genes succeeding and surviving?

underrated post

That Image is great, thanks!

Recipe for serial killer:

>Adverse childhood experiences (abuse, humilition, being lied about who your mom is and think she's your sister ie Bundy)

>Genetic predisposition (example, Bundy's grandpa liked to swing cats by their tails)

>Often some kind of head injury where they don't get so injured they go full retard but lots of serial killers had received blows to the head or have some kind of problem with their brain (Richard Ramirez/Nightstalker, John Wayne Gacy, Charles Whitman although Whitman was more of a spree killer, etc etc)

Also there's no fucking difference between sociopath/psychopath, there's only ASPD.

Yep. It's been a long road. Just need to keep them demons out of my head and try to turn on my empathy switch.