Man Season 4 was horseshit

Man Season 4 was horseshit.

no, it was good

I thought it was much better than Season 3 although everything with Todd was really forgettable

Was Todd ever good? He was boring this season

No it was shit.

I kind of liked Buttercup episode but as a whole the season felt flatter than S3, though I guess it's kind of nice Bojack got an objectively happy end of sorts considering how he fucked himself over at the end of the last one.

It felt weird seeing Zach Braff have a role since I literally haven't seen him in anything since he left Scrubs.

It was more for the supporting characters than Bojack

>Diane & PB ending
>PCs entire fucking arc this season
>Todd's wacky scheming

It was worth it for Bojack smiling at the end, great season overall

Episodes 2, 9 and 12 were real standouts.

I appreciate the wordplay, but no, it was not horseshit at all.

It was an improvement over season three, but I skipped over most of Todd's scenes. It's like they picked a SJW term out of a hat and worked it into the show.

>a SJW term
yeah, we all know how the liberal media keeps shoving asexuality in everyone's face

It was literally horse shit.
Well, literal horse and figurative shit.
Nevertheless kys

I liked the word play with the cortroy lady.

>implying asexual isn't the socially acceptable word for "I can't get laid but I don't want people to make fun of me"

Dare I say /ourshow/?

>todd episode
>princess caroline episodes
>mr pb episodes

all bad. They are side characters. Not the main attraction.

>felt flatter than S3
S3 is unironically the worst season so far. This was slightly better but not by much

It was actually good.

nice joke, paid viral marketer

nah, that's "incel"

I really had to push through it. The political aspect (even though it was written before the elections and every show did a political parody) was annoying, the flashback scenes didn't move the story, and the whole daughter thing that was hyped hardly mattered.

It felt like Bojacks story moved 2 episodes, PB/Diane were the main focus, Todd just spent 1 episode going through an educational story about asexuality where nobody likes him, and PC took all the sad Bojack parts. Insanely forgettable season. I enjoyed the conclusion and story around his mother, but it didn't move the plot anywhere or give Bojack any dimension outside the last few minutes of the season.

I want the series finale. Start giving characters endings.

>I want the series finale.
haha good one

Incel implies that you want a sexual relationship but you are so much of an autist that you can't find one.
Asexual implies that you are so much of an autist that you can't get sex but pretend you didn't want it anyway.
Incels are related to mras and the like, but asexuality is considered deep and "above it".

>I want the series finale

Season 3

Yeah, in hindsight they should have ended it after season 3.

But when did it become horseshit? S01E01, the more you know

>tfw asexual schizoid
>tfw no real desire for sex
>tfw handsome af and girls outwardly want the dick
>tfw they immediately assume I'm gay when I turn them down

Bojo didn't really get to interact with much of rest of the cast and hollyhock was kinda lame

Schizoid sucks, it's a bad name for a start that creates entirely the wrong impression, and literally no one in normie life has any fucking idea about it at all. Not asexual myself, but just schizoid, with no interest at all in relationships, dating or anything involving being with actual people. I've started just saying I'm asexual to explain lack of girlfriends or any interest in finding one because it's less bullshit than trying to explain schizoid.

>y-yeah, being schizoid is the reason I don't get girls...

m8 we're avoiding opportunities, not struggling to find them. Not everyone wants to get a girl, and we're not fucking gay, fucking google schizoid you cuntnigger

It was fine, but it wrapped up really abruptly. The other seasons ended with big moments or status quo changes, this one just kind of ended.

bitch

Touched a nerve there?

Why PC cant be happy, im sad for her.
Diane doesnt deserve PB.

I'd be fine without attention from women desu, but being gifted with looks is pretty much gone to waste on me I just don't really care

>I'd be fine without attention from women desu
They were just being friendly, user

>married to rich, ripped, loving TV star who people look up to and adore
>has successful career doing nothing but writing crap on the interbutts
>"a bloo bloo bloo it's still not enough boo hoo hoo"

I fucking hate her so much.

I've never once gotten drunk in a group of friends without at least some of the girls explicitly coming on to me, telling me I look like a model, laughing at my shitty jokes, hugging me etc.

you can be the biggest autist in the world but if you're decently attractive it literally doesn't matter

That's what girls literally do all the time