youtube.com/watch?v=z2w7IdiPPSc
youtube.com/watch?v=l-5-qlj8aZg
youtube.com/watch?v=YEVkm60TPKk
youtube.com/watch?v=d6UqEanSpqw
youtube.com/watch?v=B1zViyQLor4
youtube.com/watch?v=kF9s-ix7qiI
youtube.com/watch?v=hSKDIvonlzQ
youtu.be/lREJq-3FOlc
winteriscoming.net/2017/09/16/small-council-emmys-award-game-thrones-season-7-eligible/
youtube.com/watch?v=iRSG5HRIdn4
youtube.com/watch?v=8Lw_MkZt32g
asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/147313-finished-for-now-the-mad-dance-pt-iv-the-breaking-of-the-round-table-and-the-breaking-of-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK IRONNIGGERS GENOCIDE NOW

salsa doesn't have ass/hips, so stop posting this

aagghh...

>Ironbank bows to Bobby
>In contact with NK
>Possesses warg-like abilities
>Controls westeros with an iron but fair fist
>Owns boars & whores globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities beyond the wall (Bobbygrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of wildfire research facilities on Earth
>First designer whores will in all likelihood be boar babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such levels have only existed deep in Asshai & Oldtown
>Ancient cave carvings tell of the one who will descend upon westeros and will bring an era of whores and unprecedented boars
>They own breastplate R&D labs around the world
>You likely have wine inside you right now
>Bobby is in regular communication with the targaryan whore and lancel, forwarding the word of God to the seven.
>learned fluent high valyrian in under a week
>7 kingdoms entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Casterlyrock, only boars
>Bobby is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the age of heros to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet.

ANKLEBENJIN

/ourqueen/ Rosie.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKB0ogglzGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UR8nlgMKW7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z2w7IdiPPSc
youtube.com/watch?v=l-5-qlj8aZg
youtube.com/watch?v=YEVkm60TPKk
youtube.com/watch?v=d6UqEanSpqw
youtube.com/watch?v=B1zViyQLor4
youtube.com/watch?v=kF9s-ix7qiI
youtube.com/watch?v=hSKDIvonlzQ

first for jonerys

it's canon :)

sophie turner nudes WHEN?

REPENT WHORRRRREEE

How did it make Jaime feel to dress as a fair maiden?

Emilia is fat, ugly, and talentless. Rosie should have been Dany.

Should have been Holly Earl

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

stay mad

ITT we try to fix Jon's betrayal of his people this season. What does he do instead?

The king is tired, sent him to his chambers mhm

This

He got to kiss all the cute boys in Casterly Rock and then laugh at them because they were faggots.

>fetal alcohol syndrome baby
>be the most beautiful woman in the world

Uh no sweetie

Instead of bending the knee to dany he becomes equals with her and stays as the king in the norf

Too young and childlike, even now. Holly would have made a good Arya though. Dany needs to actually resemble an adult because of how everyone is aged up in the show (even Joffrey was played by a 20-year old in season 1).

Proposes marriage when calling her My Queen instead of bending the knee

Azor Dany

who was in the wrong here?

Jon isn't the head of House Stark though you dumb cunt, he's the King in the North (was) and has his base in Winterfell, but it doesn't mean he's the head of House Stark.

It's weird how so many women who get posted here are accused of having fetal alcohol syndrome. Do you even know what fetal alcohol syndrome is?

sodomites like you are not welcome in westeros

ARE YOU GONNA DIE FOR SOME CHICKINS

Based elsa poster

The hand is old and tired, remove his head

THE DOWNTHUMBS STOP RIGHT NOW

youtu.be/lREJq-3FOlc

Now and always

I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A SPIKE

>if they looked like Clint Eastwood
She does realize that Eastwood was handsome in his younger days, right?

>salsa doesn't have ass/hips

mhm

Perfection

*removes you from the small council*

I love how Joffrey realizes that Tywin is the one running Westeros in that scene. Just pure terror and Tywin barely has to say a word.

Source on this? Link? This guy seems to be the GOAT.

She definitely has the smile.

Yes, I saw your mum

*removes your legacy*

*requests another loan for booze and whore*

doesn't have Azor Ahaibrows though

You bring up a good point. How many girls (/boys) would Jaime have realistically kissed besides Cersei? He kisses Tyrion in ASOS but it's just a brotherly double cheek kiss desu. Am I missing anything?

SMUG

It's weird how any American show/movie that's set in the past or has a fantasy setting is always full of people with British accents.

>blaming Tyrion
>when Cersei LITERALLY burned down the house that Tywin built

THEON?????????

>tfw you get caught stealing her pantsu

winteriscoming.net/2017/09/16/small-council-emmys-award-game-thrones-season-7-eligible/

There you go friend, I'm righting the wrong of the downvote user from the last thread :)

Rickard
Blackfish
Jon
Euron
Kevan
Stannis
Viserys
all of the tyrells are shit
all of the martells are shit too

>6:59 am
still haven't gone to bed user?

Do this one

If Tyrion didnt go full autismo and killed Tywin the whole sept bombing would've been avoided and the Lannister Tyrell alliance would still be standing

aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wasn't the winter supposed to be a supposed to be a super winter, when you freze to death and there's basically no sunlight? Winter in the show looks just like your regular Iceland winter.

I dare post cooler looking armor

post bad pusy

Nah, my sleep pattern is messed up from coming off my antidepressants cold turkey. I should be right in a few months

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

U-uncle

This.

Could've avoided Myrcella's death too because no fucking way is Ellaria pulling that shit while Tywin lives. and even if she had, Tywin would do better than to send Jaime in.

Then starved Dany who wouldn't possibly have the food to get her whole army to Westeros without the Reach or sustain them once they're there. She may not even have ships to get all of them to Westeros either.

Dany may burn the Red Keep though and instawin

is she...dare i say it, /ourgal/

What did he mean by this
youtube.com/watch?v=iRSG5HRIdn4

>Theon didn't save Sansa

Cersei would have killed him herself to avoid getting married.

>Cersei killing Tywin
No.

Tywin was probably the only person Cersei was afraid of though
I really doubt it, just look at her anger after he dies

FINGER IN BUM

youtube.com/watch?v=8Lw_MkZt32g

Nah, just used the threat of exposing Tommen for what he is.

BUT, Tywin should know that Cersei would never go through with that, would end with her, Jaime's and her children's deaths

I meant the tower of the hand. The house that Tywin built when he was hand to king Aerys. In the conclusion of the Cersei chapters, after she allows for the rise of the faith militant and loses the entire royal navy and everything else, she literally burns down the tower of the hand. Just in case the readers missed the point after a thousand pages of Cersei ruining everything.

And Tyrion wouldn't have killed Tywin if Cersei didn't falsely accuse him of murder. Tyrion wouldn't have murdered Tywin had Tywin not knowingly sentenced his innocent son to death. Tyrion wouldn't have murdered Tywin had Tywin not had his entire fucking army gang rape Tyrion's first wife. Tyrion wouldn't have murdered Tywin had Tywin not been a half-ass cuck and raised Aerys Targaryen's bastard as his own son for 30 years.

Aerys killed Tywin. Cersei kills the Lannisters. Jaime kills Cersei.

wow...

>Aerys Targaryen's bastard

You mean Jaime and Cersei?

>actually believing that shitty theory

Based tully poster

>Jaime kills Cersei

And Cersei kills Jaime.

would you forgive D&D if the night king kills Jon and Dany and it's up to Jaime to defeat him, his sister, and restore the realm ?

It's not a theory. There's plenty of evidence that Jaime and Cersei are Targs, and that Tyrion is Tywin's real son.

>there's plenty of evidence
>fails to post that evidence

Forgive them for bringing this terrible series to the masses and giving GURM more money?

No.

someone better gas these jews before i piss meself

Only if Stannis turns up to help Jaime do it

>There's plenty of evidence that Jaime and Cersei are Targs
Which is?

I actually would

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/147313-finished-for-now-the-mad-dance-pt-iv-the-breaking-of-the-round-table-and-the-breaking-of-the-world/

Read the first two parts of this

Only if Cersei and Jaime get to make sweet love again before killing each other

With Blackfish and Syrio Forel by his side.