30 Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my 30th Birthday

Red Pill me on 30+

Is it true that men become worthless when they are this old? or is it a golden age?

What has society to offer for men in their 30s

I feel like it all went to shit and there is nothing but darkness ahead of me ..

>about to start typing up post about how men reach their prime assuming they did alright in life
>see flag
Nothing but hell m8, enjoy more Mohammed and pals

its not that bad here ..

jk

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

>Is it true that men become worthless when they are this old?
kek no, we're the only becoming worthless at that age, men get better, less stupid and bit more mature (more attractive also if you weren't on drugs or you're not a rampant alcoholic)

no drugs and not an alcoholic

still feel like SHIT

i also wasted like 3 years of my 20's at least doing nothing .. that kind of hurts right now

>still feel like SHIT
>i also wasted like 3 years of my 20's at least doing nothing
I'm 28 and even though I've been thinking of my lack of achievements in life and feel bad for it sometimes, I'm not depressed or something, even helped me to see some things in a different perspective and change some concepts 2bh
Maybe you are being too hard on yourself?

>Maybe you are being too hard on yourself?

could be .. but when i say wasted i mean by shitposting green frogs on this nigerian pool cleaning tips and tricks board or playing video games

i had a lot of pussy in my life tho so thats kind of nice and im trying to grab some more in my 30s

Congrats on wizardo-
>i had a lot of pussy in my life
Die faggot

>when i say wasted i mean by shitposting green frogs on this nigerian pool cleaning tips and tricks board or playing video games
exactly the same, I've been here the last 3 or 4 years and playing videogames since I was a teenager, still do it sometimes, don't worry, you're not the only one

>i had a lot of pussy in my life
good! at least half of this board don't know how it feels to put benis in bagina (me included), so you have an advantage

>im trying to grab some more in my 30s
that's it, try to do whatever makes you happy, and if you feel bad sometimes think that you've done only what you wanted to do, that always makes me feel good

Time to pass the torch down and have some children. You will have a larger purpose in life. Maybe if you're lucky your child will grow up and finally solve the Jewish question.

best time of my life thus far

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, it really crept up on me because I didn't realize how old I am getting, at 27, since I pretty much live the exact same life I've lived since 14 with the only change be I go to work instead of school.

>still live at home
>wake up and go to work
>get home and play video games
>go to bed
>play games all weekend
>repeat

Kissless virgin, but a good job with decent money saved up. I figure realistically I have a 3-4 year window left to find a good woman in the 20-24 range, and after that I'll be fucked. I need to act now though, which won't happen.

I remember when I was 16 on this site laughing at the 21 year old virgins thinking I had so much time to change. Now here I am. At least I have money though and the only thing I have to worry about is a woman, and not a job or finances.

30 isn't bad for men, but it will be hard to get high class 21 year olds to date you and their friends will think you're old and creepy. (starting to see it now a few times as I'm getting older)

here have a pic of some pussy i got

>bible thumping in english
>in germany

what did she mean by that? she said didnt behave very christian i tell you that

dude are serious its actually what you want to do? doesnt seems so fun to be a 28 year old virgin who does nothing but shit post on Sup Forums ... arent there a lot of hot argentinian ebony queens around?

>tfw no wife

how so?

Are you me?

I have like no time due to my job, decent money, still not really enough to buy a house in this overly expensive fucking state though. I've long since given up on meeting women but now I'm thinking that was a mistake, but it's almost too late for me to change my ways. I'd love to get fit and do all sorts of other stuff but I just have no energy after work.

Life sucks.

>high class 21 year olds

i mean their bodys might be decent at that age but most of the 21 year olds i dated with when i was 28 or so were basically retarded and acted mostly like annoying children

>old and creepy

yeah i guess the mental "age gap" will prevent some happenings from happen but i think 23,24+ is not a big deal.

Girls dont mind 7-8 year age difference but 10+ is gonna be hard

> its actually what you want to do?
it's what I like to do, I work and stuff but I don't have many pleasures in life and I'm a very lonely person

>doesnt seems so fun to be a 28 year old virgin well, I'm not actually a virgin, but I did it once 9 years ago, so I don't remember how it feels anymore
>arent there a lot of hot argentinian ebony queens around?
oh, you feel for the argentina is african meme? kek
also, I'm not into girls.

overall, you see how your life isn't the worse here?, you should feel better now

30 is no big deal.

Age shouldn't matter. Every year you live should be better and more exciting than your last or you are doing it wrong.

If your really fucked up about it and feeling unaccomplished, just take the plunge on a big move, new career, join the military, become a faggot. Just mix it up.

fell*

>i also wasted like 3 years of my 20
nice try, nigger. i've wasted all of my 24 years doing nothing

depends on
>you're married
>gainfully employed
>your experience for the last decade

then we shall decide.

>Girls dont mind 7-8 year age difference but 10+ is gonna be hard
big wrong.

If you have shit going on, they dont give a fuck if you are 15 years older.

how do people like you go to work motivated knowing that theres no girls around ever?

i sometimes feel like i can't do anything for myself and i do it all to get women lol

I dont know if i could consistently go to work without trying to get women.

What do you even do with your money? whats the point of having it when you dont think about doing things with it

>also, I'm not into girls

ewww

>implying argentina is white

cmon

>become a faggot

hows that even a suggestion

joining the military is not an option here

new career might be

>not married
>employed

experience what do you mean by that? my 20's were alright. I did a lot of stuff i wanted to do but i started slipping later in my 20s and wasted a bit of time

well yes sure but i mean overall some will say no simply cause of the age meme

a man can always get younger women .. no matter how old he is. Im aware.

Dude I have seen ugly fat dudes pull 10s.

Learn how to control women.

Hey guys, perfect thread to ask this:

I'm 18 right now, I'll be in college part time at Rice UN for investment banking and working as an intern at whatever banking firm will accept me. How investment banking works, I'll be a millionaire in my early to mid thirties. By then, will I be too old to enjoy life? Will technology play a factor in how "old" someone is by then, physically and mentally? I don't want to not enjoy my youth while I have it.

>implying argentina is white
when I said so?, I just said we're not africans.

>What do you even do with your money? whats the point of having it when you dont think about doing things with it

Last 6 months I've been paying the mortgage because my mom was unable to work due to an injury. That's over with. I'm also saving a lot into my retirement. Now that I have some more money I am going to pay down my car/student loans, also I've recently started collecting guns. Guns are really my first ever hobby and I'm really excited to have something to get excited about, you know?

As far as motivation without women, I don't know. I just kind of go. Existing is harder than not existing.

> I just said we're not africans.

up for debate

what do you even worry about when you basically know that you are going to be a millionaire

are you retarded?

theres no way you can not enjoy life as a millionaire unless you are brain damaged

>whats the point of having it when you dont think about doing things with it

Not him, but I just go to work so my parents don't kick me out, so I save all the money and even if they were to kick me out I'd just rent an apartment and come a NEET with all the money I've saved until I'm forced to go work at mcdonalds or something. Peace of mind I guess.

Be happy now, don't set a target for happiness. That will just lead to disappointment.

But yea, they might have some cool ant-aging shit by then or sex robots.

>up for debate
k

>Is it true that men become worthless when they are this old? or is it a golden age?

I'd say somewhere in the middle.

If you have a good job and money, I'd say you're pretty well set. If you're this age and still working teenage-tier jobs, though, that's not good.

And seemed like mid/late 20s is about when my cock and everything else just stopped working as well as it all used to. Physically, it's all downhill from here.

Obviously photoshopped.

Some younger women like to put a mental roadblock at 30 because that's the "old man" age where you'll be questioned for not having a wife/kids lined up. That's SOME women though. Some will like that you are older and mark that as a turn on, others will not. People are different.

What's nice nowadays though is that you can practically lie about your age and bang dumb jailbait until your late 40's. A lot of my 30+ yr old friends look mid-late 20's. Just don't be a worthless alcoholic degenerate and invest in a healthy lifestyle. Exercise, meditation, diet, sleep. Should carry you just fine until late 30's

It's very similar to 29

wish i had could just buy guns

that seems nice .. fuck germany

so you work hard now only to then stop working, embrace the NEET lifestyle until all your money is gone and you become a McDonalds Wagie

doesnt seem like a great plan man

nice try

>And seemed like mid/late 20s is about when my cock and everything else just stopped working as well as it all used to.

i cant say thats true for me

>What's nice nowadays though is that you can practically lie about your age and bang dumb jailbait until your late 40's. A lot of my 30+ yr old friends look mid-late 20's. Just don't be a worthless alcoholic degenerate and invest in a healthy lifestyle. Exercise, meditation, diet, sleep. Should carry you just fine until late 30's

i guess thats true

i can already feel that not much is going to change within the next 24 hrs so 30 might actually be like 29

If you have to ask, you were already pretty worthless.

Hey bro tomorrow is my birthday too

>What's nice nowadays though is that you can practically lie about your age and bang dumb jailbait until your late 40's. A lot of my 30+ yr old friends look mid-late 20's. Just don't be a worthless alcoholic degenerate and invest in a healthy lifestyle. Exercise, meditation, diet, sleep. Should carry you just fine until late 30's

tfw going bald

I should shave my head. But I'd look ridiculous, short guys with glasses and who are overweight do not do the shaved head thing well.

I think I'm cursed

Rampant alcoholic who studies every day here (plus full time job).

No, literally men who aren't meth or heroine addicts get better. All women get worse.

mixed up some shit

when is tomorrow for you?

its the 7th for me .. if the 6th is your birthday .. tough luck pal

how old?

ah yeah im balding too since im like 23 or smth. You could tell its going to happen and when i was 27,28 it hit me hard.

Im over it now tho. Still wear a cap from time to time cause insecure but i guess it will get less.

>nice try
go get ficki fickd by a horde of muslims then.

that's what I was saying.

My life is so awesome and yet I am such a failure

28 checking in

Yeah it's the 6th. Forgot timezones.

Go to the gym.

If you are go more.

Best therapy I've had in years. Fuck everyone else.

>go get ficki fickd by a horde of muslims then.

arent you into these type of things? i mean you were the one who said that hes not into girls

lol

>my life is so awesome

t. german

how?

damn so young

going to the gym already

its the only chance i have ... like is said im balding and im almost 30. theres nothing else left for me to do

>How investment banking works, I'll be a millionaire in my early to mid thirties.
>doesn't understand that investors with decades of experience will rip him to shreds

Fucking TOPKEK. Nice shitpost. Investing isn't a get rich quick scheme. You have to be some kind of 99.999% percentile genius and at least 5 years of experience recognizing the causes of troughs and crests in charts and actually build intuition for it. Sheer overconfidence and narcissism won't cut it.

Deutschland! Your life SUCKS if nothing is happening by now in your life. The most I can offer you, hoping you went to Gymnasium, is to enroll in University again if you can.

Anyway, hope all is well!

~A burger who cares.

>arent you into these type of things?
no, I'm only into white guys :^)

>i mean you were the one who said that hes not into girls
damn, I thought germans were smart, I'm straight

iktf, except i don't make good money, but i have a decent amount saved up
i need to stop drinking but i probably won't do anything to change though

yes im educated

>138 IQ

Wish i could cash in my IQ Points though

>tfw too smart to function properly

>too smart to function properly
You are not even mensa level and they function just fine.

thats incorrect you filthy roach

Mensa Level is 130+

I actually did a test with them and receive letters from time to time

thirty and still on this ol taiwanese stargate fanfiction fourm? i think you need to start protesting against immigration now.

Basically

> You can look forward to all kinds of diseases within the next few years

> Your body begins to decay, you're past the biological peak

> You are too expensive to employ, we'll find some cheap 18 year old dumbass to do the job cheap and promise him a bright career

> All the good women are either married and with children or in their third divorce, you are likely to run into some really crazy psychos

> 18 year olds now call you an old man and think you're creepy if you check them out

> Now it's your turn to move over to help the young grasshoppers to reach success. If you're not successful yourself, tough luck

Suggestion

> Munch on as many redpills as you can to prepare you to see the world for what it is, while everyone is caught up in the game

how old are you?

mid 30s

i cant imagine how bad 40 is going to be

this will be the nail in the coffin

30 seems som what nice up until 38 or so but damn 40 is another beast

Golden age engage.
If you think you've "fucked" in your life, you're mistaken. Prepare yourself to be fucked into oblivion by the best selection of 23yo qt3.14s*.

* this should have started at 28 actually.

it did

28+ was great pussy wise

but i cant tell you much about my early 20s cause ive been in a long term relationship

so i dunno about that early 20 single life

Look at it from the bright side, 30-40 is a mans most productive years in his life. It's very important to do as much as possible while one still has the energy.

Good to hear, it only gets better until around 34 you'll probably want to settle with some blonde bayern girl, natürlich.

I'd say "travel" but Europeans are very well travelled so you've got that covered.

I think a lot of people have a mental block on the "3" part of that number. I'm 26 and already feel too old for a lot of things, so I suppose it can't be much different.

>Prepare yourself to be fucked into oblivion by the best selection of 23yo qt3.14s*.
Not falling for this.

but you are typing right now

No op. Personally I enjoy getting older to a certain degree... i feel lIke the wisdom I've attained is much more important than being an 18 year old with virile youth.

As a male you age gracefully. Most don't ever seek their full potentiAL physically, mentally, and spiritually.

It's true that your text declines slightly and such in your 30s, but most dudes in their teen and 20s don't have the discipline and maturity to really pursue something with a fully focused will.

Hell most guys in SF and CAG are the 30s and even 40s. They are the tip of the spear.

Embrace your age for the wisdom it bestows and harness it for what you seek to achieve

Test*

its a girl you idiot

no male Gaucho is gonna walk away from some cuck calling him african on a shitty peruvian potatoe enthusiast subreddit like this

>its a girl

you seen the arm picture "it" posted?

>28 year old female white argentinian girl shitposting on Sup Forums

srsly you are all niggers lmao

nice post

its true i traveled quite a bit

how come you south americans dont do these things?

u r gayins probably dont have to .. seems like a nice country

also i always wondered how you idiots managed to produce so many good football players and other sports "starts" when you are not that many people

is it the climate?

>while one still has the energy

you are talking as if we are dead soon

i guess its true

>you seen the arm picture "it" posted?
what's wrong with my arm?, too black for you?

and why so hateful towards us?

>muh mensa level IQ
by behaving like this you're showing the same IQ than your average ''refugee''

Let's face it, a golden youth is the ultimate "golden age" if it works out for you (you're successful, you'really handsome etc...).

A golden thirties, if you set yourself up, can be the less blessed guy's golden age.

its just friendly banter mate

no need to be upset lol

some are more fortunate than others

obviously some fag chads who are rich as hell and get sponsored by daddy ar eliving the life in their 20s but thats not something we all get to experience

>30 years old
>not a virgin autist
>not married nor has any children

You pretty much deserve all the bad feels your getting right now user.
>b-but women are sluts!

I'm sure some of them were sluts just for you. In the same a women's eggs dry out, so does a man's passion.

It seems you're all tapped out.

good observation

thats not a female arm or are you a trap

show boypucci

i never said that all women are sluts

my ex died in a car crash .. i wanted to marry her

thats where it al lwent down hill in terms of women and shit

>thats not a female arm or are you a trap
I'm not a trap, maybe it's the angle of the pic what is confusing

whatever nobody cares about your gender you fucking retard

its Sup Forums lmao

If this is true, I am sorry....

But I suspect this is a elaborate German shitposting ruse.

If you're anything like me it's absolute hell and you are becoming increasingly suiciadal.

why would i even lie about this

i even mentioned a few posts earlier how i was in a long term relationship in my early 20s

what happened to you

what does anything like you mean?

>whatever nobody cares about your gender you fucking retard
>he asked

ok, I'm done.

feet or gtfo

i asked if ur a trap .. its not a gender

>ok I'm done

cmon dont leave me now

>be working in mills
>oil downturn hits
>no overtime no money
>drink more and more wife takes son after bad argument can't afford rent live in a van
>drink even more

>Tomorrow is my 30th Birthday
>Red Pill me on 30+
>Is it true that men become worthless when they are this old? or is it a golden age?
>What has society to offer for men in their 30s
>I feel like it all went to shit and there is nothing but darkness ahead of me ..

Well at this point you should have a wife and more than one child.

If you did you would probably be happy and not posting this junk

I'm 30 and working on baby #3

Oh I didn't read the dead gf posts

I'm sorry user. See a therapist and go looking again.

If you generally make good life choices and take care of yourself, then men age like wine. You're entering a golden age for sure.

30-33 is peak male stamina, strength, and sexual prowess. You better make babies user...

>Well at this point you should have a wife and more than one child.
How though. It's nice you have a family, but it seems almost impossible to find a worthwhile woman today.

33 here. within the last few years;There is a noticable loss in energy, but you are still able to do everything someone in their 20s can.

I noticed a pretty sharp increase in raw physical strength. Heavy shit just doesnt seem as heavy. Youll be more confident, and if your single girls in their early 20s are super easy as long as you arent an obese sperg.

This is the crucial period to lifelt and eat right if you arent already. Also you have life expirience you didnt have in your 20s, this can be put to use if you arent a tard. Overall the 3rd decade looks like its gonna be one of my besy and if i do it right my 40s will be sweet too.

One warning the repetitive use/sports injuries start to crop up and injuries heal slower. But excercise and diet seem to resolve most issues.