I've been told The Wire is a good show, but I usually hate "WHATUP GHETTO THUGG DAWG" shit. Should I still watch it?

I've been told The Wire is a good show, but I usually hate "WHATUP GHETTO THUGG DAWG" shit. Should I still watch it?

yes

but I can't stand the way black people talk, can I just skip those scenes?

Then don't fucking watch it, I really don't care. This is a garbage thread an you're a fucking moron.

>this guy never got that WMD

do it for the Mayor

I want to watch it, but what I want to know is will I still be able to follow the story if I skip the "ghetto thug dawg" scenes

worth it for them titties

Fuck no. That's half the story.

KILL
I
L
L

YOURSELF
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Alright, Snoop is about the only nigger I found irritating to listen to in this entire show. Michael should have killed her about five episodes earlier.

Did they ever resolve the plotline of him working with the Feds?

maybe I can watch those scenes on mute with subtitles. and no you kill yourself wtf man

if you can't sympathize with those kind of characters you probably won't like it that much

You are a plebeian. A philistine. Rid the genepool of yourself.

You can probably skip it if you hate blacks. I mean why bother? There's plenty of all-white movies.

its incredibly boring

It's PAINFULLY boring. People only pretend to like it because critics pretended to like it

it's hard to sympathize with people you despise

sounds like a bunch of meaningless buzzwords

you're a fucking moron. this thread is garbage. sage.

The scenes and storylines involving gangsters are pretty critical. They're the building blocks of the whole damn show

The best season was the one that focused on the white guys on the docks. The bald union boss from True Blood was the best actor on that show by a mile.

He's not wrong though. Sympathizing with your enemies is cuck bullshit.

You can't skip the "black people selling drugs" scenes that's like half the series

But you can skip the longshoreman and newspaper scenes, or even the whole 2nd and 5th seasons.

It's too bad season 2 also has him.

No, the entire show takes place in shitty ass Baltimore. You'd be able to watch one police officer talk for like ten minutes an episode.

>the same actor plays Frank Sobotka and the sheriff from Trublood
How did I never notice this? Am I retarded?

Probably because they were so different. He's such a retard in True Blood that I didn't realize what a great actor he was, but he knocked it outta the park in The Wire.

its a great show if you love to fall asleep

If you're going to hate the ghetto street speak don't bother with the show. Half the characters and sympathetic moments come from the streets

this

watch this at night, you feel yourself going to sleep, when you wake up you also know exactly when you fell asleep.

its a great feeling