Why are people that watch sports so retarded? It's like they actually believe they're on the team, sad!

Why are people that watch sports so retarded? It's like they actually believe they're on the team, sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb8vYwW8mnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just cant understand how someone can sit on the couch for 3 hours watching a game

The team is the new tribe.

People want to belong to something.

They are drunk of course they are enthusiastic.

>not watching the roided up farm equipment injure each other

fuckin kek

Watching a coup pls of meat heads chase a fucking ball is somehow entertaining? Fuck our country is going down the shitter

>Why are people that watch sports so retarded? It's like they actually believe they're on the team, sad!
most people played sports growing up and enjoy watching it while something is going on

It is how low functioning people spend their time. Low functioning people are not going to magically want to read books if they stop watching sports, they will do something else retarded instead, like roaming around drunk and braking things.

Either kill them or let them watch their harmless sports. You won't be able to increase their raw intelligence, so let them enjoy their stupid unproductive harmless hobbies.

Not a 'man' in the bunch

Watching sports is true cuckoldry. Rooting on for another guy or guys to win and become richer and more adored by society.

I say this and I enjoy a handful of sports but I don't ever get as invested as pic related.

>at a wing place on a sunday trying to have a nice lunch with the girl
>having a good conversation
>hear the almost deafening roar of 50 people as some convicted child abuser makes it into a painted sectioned of grass with a pig skin full of air
>annoys me the first time but I shrug it off
>5 minutes later
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>another deafening roar
>I consider leaving
>stick it out and eat in peace for 10 minutes
>BULLLLLLLLSHITTTTTTTTTT
>deafening roar
>I leave without paying for $50 worth of wings and onion rings

Did he died?

this

I watch sports so i can talk to normies about something without scaring them off.

That's theft you nigger

They robbed me of my peaceful afternoon. My day was officially subpar after that

The only sports worth watching are combat sports. Everything else is just cheering for some overpaid Chad like a little bitch.

>Went into sports bar, sports are on TV. Dine and dash justified.

Yah ok Jamal

You and your fat ass girlfriend ate 50 wings.

you dont like watching niggers injure each other for your entertainment?

you must be a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb8vYwW8mnU

yeah and they cut him from the team lmao

>Goes to Bdubs
>pissed people drinking and watching sports
>Goes full nigger tier and steals his meal

Lol @ all the neck beard non-athletes in this thread.

Im 5'4" and weigh 200 pounds I get hungry. Plus the wings were $2 each

baseball is pretty based, since it's incredibly difficult to play and most of the players are white.

Yes, they're retarded

how can you play a video game for 3 hours on end, it's to unwind and whatnot

Are we allowed to watch UFC since the UFC endorsed Donald Trump and the president of the UFC spoke at the Republican Convention?

i don't get the idea that watching sports makes you unintelligent, it's something you enjoy and watch for some time, socially it's a great pastime.

honestly the same could be said about videogames and anime and most other hobbies other than art appreciation, art house movie buffs, and classical literature appreciators.

I used to have the same attitude about sports, but they're actually fun to watch once you get into them. Fantasy sports are a lot of fun too. I had to be dragged into doing it, but it ended up being really entertaining. I can't wait until it starts up again soon.

Maybe I'm just a fucking normie though, I don't know.

>5'4

>5'4" and weigh 200 pounds
holy shit you're a ball user

they take pride in a team the same way you take pride in your country you idiot .

>baseball
>difficult to play
lol retard detected. don't talk about sports ever again.

hardest sports league in america to get into. the best batters average 30% efficiency. let's see your lard ass try to hit this ball.

>goes to sports bar
>offended people watching sports
>nigs out on the tab

Kys insufferable faggot

I gave up the video jew my last year of highschool
I play mandolin and lift weights because its fun

The Seahawks are so fucking dirty

>30% efficiency
>2016
>measuring offensive output through BA
Wew lad

I worked with a guy that would always talk about the Red Sox like "we beat the Yankees" or "we need to improve" and this guy was short and fat and no way could play 10 minutes of baseball without passing out.

This retard would call in sick to work when they would lose a game so he could mourn the loss.

It's OK to follow a team or event but if your life revolves around it then you're retarded.

I'm 5'5 115. You disgust me.

i wasn't measuring offensive output i was measuring batting.

Kill yourself.

You're allowed to watch whatever you want you fucking faggot

And what is the goal of batting? Scoring runs. The difference between .275 and .300 is like an extra hot every two weeks. There are better ways to measure batting prowess than batting average

Says the guy who probably spends 3+ hours/day on Sup Forums.

>he thinks that because people can only get on base 30% of the time that baseball is difficult to play
honestly you don't know what you're talking about. baseball is so slow, there's very little intellect involved in this sport. you don't even really have to read the game when action is finally happening because it's overly predictable. you also don't even have to be nearly as athletic or fit to play baseball compared to other sports. there's outliers, people who are very good at fielding are fun to watch, but to say that baseball is incredibly difficult to play? that's just fucking retarded.

You are missing the point you fucking faggot. He used a simple fact to prove to some retard that baseball is hard

Sports exist to keep you distracted from the Jewish plot to exterminate the White race, a true opiate for the masses

no the goal of batting is getting a hit. whether or not you score a run is a different stat altogether. dunno why you care so much about something so petty.

Err creating runs. A successful at bat has more to do with if you make an out or how you hit the ball than it does with how many hits you get. A 250/375/450 hitter is way more valuable than a 300/330/400 hitter

You're missing the point that 300 is in no way the mark of a successful hitter

Baseball is so fucking boring. It's kinda interesting around the World Series and games can be fun to watch on a Sunday afternoon when you have nothing to do but chill and drink at the stadium but I don't know how people actually watch 150 3 hour+ games/yr.

i said it was incredibly difficult to play because hitting a ball that's flying at 90 miles per hour is an incredibly difficult thing to do.

Not make an out but close enough.

Naw man it's fun.

Lol look at his tiny hand

>tfw had 90 mph fastball in highschool but have small hands and couldnt throw anything else effectively

I curse my shit genetics daily

>he thinks every pitch is thrown 90mph+
you just gave away how little you know about baseball.

never said that.

You're an idiot. Not every human has the response time needed to hit a 90mph fastball. You dont know if its gonna be a fastball or a curve. If its a fastball you better be swinging. You should leave your basement and go to the batting cages. Try to hit an 85mph ball. Let alone that, imagine being a shortstop having to catch groundballs. That fucking ball is sizziling unpredicatbly towards you.

>only my hobby is redpilled and alpha
>Jap anime board

Throwing stones in a glass house, the thread.

or literally just bringing your gf / wife to watch sweaty black men

most sports these days are a pastime made for cucks

I can play sports because I lift and do stamina training. College football is my bitch. I can't jump from a building, survive - and continue to thwart a Brazilian teenager who thinks I don't know every camping spot while in real life. Sorry that some wastes of time make more sense than others.

so then your argument is that baseball is difficult to play because SOMETIMES when you're at bat(we're completely neglecting half the game right now by the way) a pitcher will throw a 90mph+ fastball that hits a sweet spot in the strike zone that's difficult for you to hit(now we're neglecting 90% of the game).

that's your argument?

How can you sit on Sup Forums like a lazy cuck for 3 hours straight? I dont understand