Rank 'em

Rank 'em

I've never seen any of them

SVU is pretty kino when it's not >generic underage rape+abduction case #3219

CSI Miami > CSI > CSI New York > CSI Cyber

Anything by dick wolf goes straight to the trash.

I dont know how New York appealed to anyone. Its was so damn generic.

dun dun/10

FPBP

Elevetor inspectors unit is kino.

Law and Order, old-school. Watched the others at times, but haven't in a while.

Sam Waterston is awesome as Jack McCoy.

Great thing also about Law and Order, it is on nearly 24/7

Law & Order Edie Falco desu. Looks comfy.

Dick Wolf/Speed Weed

The original is the best. Sam Waterston as Jack McCoy and Jerry Orbach as Lennie Briscoe are great. It's usually the complete package, good investigation and courtroom antics. Having the DA there with the ADA's gives opportunity for more interesting legal discussion.
SVU gets very repetitive, and it fatigues me to watch too much. I don't think I've seen an episode of CI that I've liked. Haven't seen the others.

Fuck you. Chicago PD is fucking kino

svu > law & order > uk

the other shows do not deserve to be seen on tv. they are abominations. criminal intent already shows you who the criminal is and has a fat detective d'onofrio who moves his head like a lizard is he a fucking alien? trial by jury and la are just boring yammering dramas.

It was good for about 1 season, which was like 10 episodes.

this
original law & order is far and away the best

It was totally different to what it is now and I miss it but as far as a procedural goes, PD and Med are the best out there right now. Plus, it wasn't sustainable. Cops get BTFO on a regular basis would scare Americans

>med
Opinion discarded.

Lawfag here. Law and order from the 90s is fucking kino.

have you seen the glades? i want to ask if in florida cops can just handcuff anyone they want for questioning. in show, guy handcuffs anyone to take them in for questioning, no warrants, for reasons like "you're the neighbor? i don't know anything else about you but because you live next door to victim then i'll accuse you of murdering him put on these handcuffs".

Law & Order: CI [D'onofrio is a seriously outstanding actor. The episode where he gets himself locked up to expose prisoner abuse is one of the all-time great episodes] > L&O: SVU [mainly because of my crush on Casey Novak] > L&O > the rest

>outstanding actor

his acting was excrement on the show. he did not even act like a human being.

It was a quirky thing the show did. Like in Castle where a fucking writer can participate in raids, enter crimes and clear 20+ cases in a year

>t. capeshit aficionado

>ada
>she was convicted of rape in earlier season

she can't be a lawyer much less an ada. plot hole!

what does super-hero movies have to do with anything? have you actually seen his scenes in criminal intent? especially when he interrogates people? he's very distracting. makes you think he's a robot with a screw loose or something.

Dunno Florida laws man, sorry

Recently watched the one involving ADA Borgia's last episode, that was sad.

ah. so it was just the show. i only watch season 4 because there was nothing else to watch and it was annoying the way he accuses everybody he meets of the crime and they are all guilty at the same time and then he keeps accusing everyone until the doctor or the tech or that girl gives him some evidence. and then the criminal would always confess even though the evidence is extremely flimsy ("you sewed a new button on your shirt that means you murdered him" as if only people who murder are the only ones who lose buttons).

in one episode he accuses a guy of lying to him because he did not say he has a second house. the guy only answered the door when he was looking to interview someone else. does he expect everyone who answers doors and you ask for someone else that they give you a list of all their homes and properties?

New York had Gary Sinise

Law and Order UK is legitimately top tier. Well worth a watch.

That episode where Jorah Mormont is a prisoner/top tier lawyer was gold

this

ADA Southerlyn's was much sadder.

I enjoy the procedural investigations in L&O UK but seeing the UK legal system is an enjoyable bonus.