So why is Australia dominated by the Abos...

So why is Australia dominated by the Abos? The abos are even changing events around now because they offend them and are going to be in power soon.

Is AusFAILIA a cucked nation beyond the point of no return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

George Soros. Ban open society and your nation doesn'T get wrecked.

Lowest abos > average Canadian

say that again fucking bitch

Useless cunt

u looking to get knocked the fuck out motherfucker???

i just took me sniff and a goonie ready to fuk u up cunt

im high as fuck bro i can see all ur shit coming in slow motion and dodge every one of ur motherfucking shots

talk shit get hit motherfucker

Australia was never good

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

abos have psychic powers called dreamtime

they are ofc very ugly but are a race of pro X

say it again dingo-fucker

>Lowest abos > average Canadian

Always a classic.

I'm gonna get a rowboat and swim out to fuckboi land just to kangaroo kick you in the butthole so hard you'll taste shoe polish

>Canadian shit talk

least I have a recognizable flag. Yours looks like the UK shit out an autistic child

You are kidding right? They are usually so fucking drunk they can't even stand up let alone influence anything at all. I walk straight past a whole bunch of them most nights in Sydney, they often curse at you and occasionally try to confront you, within 20secs they are swaying around and forgotten what they were doing. Total non threat due to basically drinking themselves out of existence.

Your flags recognizable like spastic put in the normal kids class.

>abos have psychic powers called dreamtime
getting high as fuck from huffing petrol is not a 'psychic power'

But i didnt say leaf m8o

>read post
>check flag
only a leaf

I don't even understand how abos are still a thing

What have they supposedly done?

nuffin

God damnit

cucked leafs are jealous of us

Canadians are just wannabe Australians, but they're just bad shitposters.

Australians on the other hand have ascended beyond mere shitposting, and come out on the other side making actual quality posts through the medium of shitposting.

I don't have the leaf though, I know they're just going through a difficult time right now.

Are you kidding me? What a racist, disgusting thing to say! I dont for one second believe any of it...

I graduated with a degree in aboriginal culture studies and even received several distinctions as well as scholarships for all work and effort I put in, so let me just tell you right now that you are wrong pal, you dont know what you are talking about.

Next time get your facts straight so that you dont come in here making such a fool of yourself.

Yeh. How will we ever cope

weakest most retarded emu>the whole of the Australian armed forces> average aussie shitposter on pol

What did you get distinctions for? Dot painting, bark shields, crazy stories or do they just take you straight to the petrol station and get it over and do with?

>So why is Australia dominated by the Abos
lmao what?

>checks flag

Every time

don't deny it, whenever we here about Australia its always about those crafty abo's and their latest hijinks, there's just no other interesting stories about Australia aside from those

At least our voice doesn't sound like we have a cock in our mouth

Abos have 25 times more Denisovan archaic DNA admixture than any other race at 5 to 6% vs. 0.2%. They are the biggest threat to modern humanities genetic code and years of evolution progress.

What the fuck is that shit !!!!