Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

the kids here don't watch Seinfeld my man

George

The card did say Moops though

George but the bubbleboy completely overreacted

If it says Moops then the answer is Moops. Bubble Boy should have taken it up with company and not George.

The bubble boy was being a dick but if George just let him have moors then he and Susan could leave

Bubble boy. This is one of the few times where George is completely justified. The other time was when they backed in to the parking spot.

I came to realization recently that I don't actually find Seinfeld funny for the jokes and the material, I just find it funny because the laugh track has conditioned me from the time I was an infant to smirk and exhale air out of my nose no matter the situation as long as the characters are on-screen doing something.

Only if he was signaling

bubble boy was wrong. it's not George's fault that there was a misprint. and they didn't have internet back then, so they couldn't look it up.

only an illogical idiot would take the side of bubble boy

George was being a bitch about losing a game and hiding behind the rules while knowing he was wrong. It's a trivia based game. The correct answer matters more than a misprint.

And george was idling in the middle of the road having a conversation instead of parking. The other guy got to the spot first because of that.

>Jerry was 35 and Larry David was 42 when they created Seinfeld

There's still time.

Jerry starting dating a 17 year old after Seinfeld started. Yep, everything is going to turn around.

This is why CYE is better.

Bubble boy
And Susan for being a cunt

Bubble boy. The card said Moops, so that was the correct answer. Are we just supposed to take BB's word for it that his is the correct answer?
>the answer is x
>no, the card says y
>the card is wrong, it's actually x
>lol ok
George was technically in the right, and he was in no way obligated to compromise.

But it seemed by George's tone that he also thought Moors was the correct answer

All your missing is about 20 years of standup comedy experience

well George cant know that he's wrong if the card tells him he is right

t. underage