>locking wheel
>the spacesuit
>archimedes screw
>integration
>electric cars
>democracy
>the first novel (don quijote)
>using radiology to diagnose diseases
>advanced ship building (byzantine empire)
>greek fire

snow nigger "nordic master race" cuckold achievements

>rape
>wewuz vikangz n sheeet
>burning in the sun
>destroying the roman empire

Face it. Your 'master race' are depigmented nigger cUcks that have been the equivalent of white trayvons. Viking raids were ancient chimpouts and the vikings would raid defenseless coastal towns full of peasants then run away like cowards from any real army. Go and brag about how tall you are though, like a nigger bragging about his dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/04/22/italian-mafia-goes-to-war-with-migrants/
thesicilianproject.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That image makes no sence in this context you shitskin moron

it makes sense on here since everyone is all "WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHEEEIT DEM NIGGAS WUZ BLUE EYED NORDICS OHHH FUCK LOOK AT ROME AND GREECE THEY TRULY SHOWED WHAT WHITES ARE CAPABLE OF BUT THEY'RE NIGGERS NOW BUT BEFORE THEY WERE BLUE EYED 6'2 ASS NORDICS I BEEZ TELLIN YOU"

why is the speech in your quote that of a black person? what do you know about the indoeuropean race?

also is the blonde in your pic an albino? white people dont have that skull shape.

have a good day

Tbqfhwy senpai, Mediterranean whites are the true master race.

Exactly based Baltic and Mediterranean races!
Nordics and Slavs are shitskins and deserve to be removed

And then there's the country that has literally everyone beat

As much as I hate this D&C thread, Northern Europeans need to stop with the WE WUZ GREEKS N ROMANS.

You got beaten by the Dutch so I don't think you can brag.

WE

Beat them two out of four Dutch Wars but they did nick our flag ship so fair play.

Not that you'd remember because your country didn't even exist back then.

Help me fill in the gaps.

Semite > Mediterranean > Nip > Anglo > Egyptian > Mesoamerican > Arab > Slav > Nord > Nigger > Abo

Netherlands is honourable country.

>meds are this ass-pained over how shitty their countries currently are

How the fuck is Columbus God tier? The retard got lost on his way to Japan and ended up crashing into Cuba?

Arabs are also Semites, you mong.

feels good to be of Mediterranean ancestry

I still kinda wish we'd stolen Indonesia off them the same way we did Sri Lanka, North America and South Africa.

they were ok until the germanics took control of the EU and forced everyone to accept rapefugees and destroyed the eu economy

also italy has the highest iq in europe

Feels good not to be a mongrel shitskin

He's Very Clearly under "Excellent Tier" leaf
>God Tier
>High Tier
>Excellent Tier
>Shit Tier

>Jew posting a divide and conquer thread
We have a serious kike infestation over here. Please send help.

>Not leaf oops

Mediterranean master race vs Snownigger cuckboys

PORTUGUESE MASTERRACE

MEDITERRANEANS A SHIT

NORDICKS A SHIT

SLAVS A SHIT

I know right? Feels pretty comfy

Alright, provincial, I must have misread it.

I'm still pissed off that Henry VII told Columbus to go fuck himself. We got John Cabot to conquer the New World for us instead and he barely made an effort.

>tfw it's too early in the morning to trigger the Greeks on Sup Forums so I can't even shitpost

>autism intensifies

Arabs are semites...

>snow nigger "nordic master race" cuckold achievements
>>rape
>>wewuz vikangz n sheeet
>>burning in the sun
>>destroying the roman empire
That's not fair at all. You forgot
>destroying europe again
>destroying europe yet again

I miss Cameron

Yes he was a Eurocuck but he looked the part. People knew they were in the presence of a man of impeccable breeding. He was a leader. My captain. My King.

Then why does Anti-Semitism only refer to hatred of Jews? Checkmate.

those statues look pretty white to me..

nose
lips
brow
forehead
chin
jaw

its all pretty much the same as Scandinavians.

>>Enjoy fucking cattle like your Muslim brethren. Modern Meds are inbred pedophiles.

Can confirm.

>curly hair is a scandinavian feature

without all the autism

>be med
>used to fight for my fellow brown haired brown eyed people here
>spend years here and can't do it anymore without feeling bad
this place ruined me

did i say that, retard? im talking about their racial identifiers. are you saying Mediterranean whites are Jews because they have curly hair? i don't get your point. retard.

>being this autistic
>comparing idealized grown men with children

not an argument

>everyone

Where do Celts fall into all of this considering they have a mix between Mediterranean and Germanic features? (Celts excludes the Scottish, they're more Nordic snow nigger than Celtic.)

Are you Sicilian? Italian citizenship is our birthright. Ever considered going back to help make Sicily great again?

That's the joke dipshit, the meme is nords are the same as niggers

See

So WE WUZ both VIKANGS and ROMANS?

but we're not? anyone who promotes this type of meme are playing into the hands of our enemies.

You might want to get your eyes checked, then.

>protruding sellion
>wide nose bridge
>tendency towards straight or convex nasal shape
>moderately wide tip of nose
>brachycephalic/mesocephalic
>almond, deep-set eyes
>full lips
>short distance between upper lip and nasal base
>thick "rings" of hair

Celts are probably the closest people to Italics. The two are descended from the same immediate branch of Indo-Europeans, often termed "Italo-Celtic".

sounds dubious to be frank

WE WUZ ONCE RELEVANT! (a long time ago!)

Greece faded into obscurity after Alexander the Gay. Now they are generally lazy and don't work.

Spain lost their relevancy after squandering their immense wealth from the colonies of South America on petty wars and decadence. Now they are generally lazy and don't work.

Italy: "HEHE, REMEMBER THE ROMANS? 2000 YEARS AGO? ;)" They haven't done anything of note since some faggots made some art in the 1500s. Now they are generally lazy and don't work.

>bach

It's not our fault that your ancestors became degenerate wimps who needed more and more mercenaries just to keep their tax farm of an empire afloat.

Look at his eyebrows.
Natural brown hair/brown eyes.
Ever heard of wigs?

>Greece faded into obscurity after Alexander the Gay.

In fairness, it's actually after the fall of Constantinople that Greece faded into obscurity.

You get the idea

Don't know why. It's demonstrably true that Italic and Celtic languages are more similar to each other than to any other language or language group. The split, for example, between Italic and Celtic languages is more recent than the split which occurred between Italic/Celtic and Germanic languages.

Since "Celtic" is not an ethnicity but a [culturo-]linguistic group, it's relatedness to "Italic" must necessarily be judged primarily on the basis of language.

2nd generation swarthy Sicilian God over here. I'm going to restore the might of the holy Roman empire. Wanna join?

Yes.

>move to Sicily
>teach English
>coach baseball
>Get involved in local politics
>work with the Mafia to get shit done

dailycaller.com/2016/04/22/italian-mafia-goes-to-war-with-migrants/

Ahh, yes, my bad. Still, it was the eternal Italian who destroyed the Christian bulwark which was constantinople. Way to go, Venice. Just to earn some more shekels and more land.

Pic:
Greece: meds
Spain: meds
Croatia: alot of med-blood
Cyprus: meds
Portugal: meds
Italy: meds
Slovakia: alot of med-blood
France: roman-celtic rape babies

It's like being lazy is in your blood. Being useless fucks are ingrained in your DNA.

Come home with me my boy. We have to bulk 24/7 and become the likeness of a statue.

Why is this a fucking argument? They are/were all white. Who cares if they have blond hair and blue eyes if they held up the West?

>tfw greek
>tfw ancestors occupied the same island since 100 BCE
>still going to get "muh turkroach" replies too
stay mad fags

If Croatia doesn't count as fully Mediterranean then it is preposterous that Portugal does.

In any case, according to the OECD Portugal, Spain, Greece, and Italy work more hours per annum than Norway by a margin of several hundred hours. You could argue that the political class in "med" is irredeemably corrupt, incompetent, or poisonous, which few would argue against, but lazy they are not.

thesicilianproject.com/

>American flag
>thinks he's actually Greek

I have bad news for you, thrice-removed, mixed mutt-kun..

For the same reason that people care whether Egyptians were sub-Saharan Africans or not; for the sake of a good and proper treatment of history.

Let us also not lose sight of why such historical revisionists commit such theft, either: to inflate their own ego through lies and propaganda at the expense of the true progeny and true heirs of certain political actors. They take what is not rightfully theirs in order to bolster what they do not actually have.

Astronomy/the calendar and much more I guess.

>"We are superior to people who conquered us, and fucked us over, and control us today"

>also italy has the highest iq in europe
Actually, no. That would be Northern-Italy, Sicilian IQ is around 92.

Also Southern-Europe is complete shit in terms of HDI

I agree that we should know history for what it really was, not something doctored by the powers that be.

It feels like these threads are D&C falseflags though. It's just a gut feeling.

Sophus Lie, A Norwegian, and Emmy Noether, a German, are practically the originators of mathematical methods used in modern theoretical physics.

Neils Henrik Abel, a Norwegian, provided much of the framework for modern mathematics as well.

Gauss and Riemann, Germans did a huge amount of things for mathematics. Gauss, especially for physics.

Euler, Swiss, did more for mathematics and fluid dynamics than almost anyone else could ever do.

I do not think white people should be fighting. It is clear (((who))) the real destroyers are.

Their ''just some arts'' impact was actually huge, for which we understood the human nature better.

Lol go study perhaps, you sound like a nigger. Now I understand the term ''snownigger''

Why do people keep posting this picture of a white man from Greece?
>>"We are superior to people who conquered us, and fucked us over, and control us today"
Yeah, that's the general feeling towards Jews here.

>this low standard

I feel sorry for you...

WUZ

Do cultivated antisemities think of Jews as being inferior? Through what normative view?

They may may think of them as disruptive and undermining, but not inferior.

It's not "people" posting it, it's just me (at least as far as I know, unless someone else has started playing copycat).

And he's my husbando, that's why.

>a white man from Greece

You're lucky the Greeks on Sup Forums aren't awake yet or I would have started my schtick.

I know about lie algebras and noether's theorem (incipient math major).

Germans have made incredible contributions to math and engineering.-

I just think it's retarded when people point to scandinavians as the 'master race' and say ancient romans were nordic (like that retard varg vikernes) because it's the same as 'we wuz kangz'. I mean, it's legit fucking stupid and I like to make fun of it.

Like I die laughing when the nordic crew comes in and starts posting pics of roman and greek busts with curly hair to 'prove' ancient romans and greeks were nordic.

BEADY

I'd rather enjoy the beauty of Europa and be unemployed than to work for the enemies of my people.

VIKANGZ

>that not-really-latent homosexual tone
why do authoritarians always sound like complete homos?

Italians are actually genetically close to other Eurpeans. Congo apefrican Niggers are nowhere close to egyptians or even somalis.

sage

>it's been one person this entire time
I've been following your work. I'm not a fan. I don't really get it.
Why do you post this guy when people talk about Greeks being white? What are you trying to suggest? This guy is so racially ambiguous that I can't tell if you're calling them shitskins or not.

>>Third gen Greek here
Don't forget we were the first one's to translate the bible.

>I've been following your work.
>I can't tell if you're calling them shitskins or not.

You clearly haven't been following my posts closely enough then. Yes, it's always in the context of calling them shitskins.

>Third-gen Greek here

So.. American mutt/trash?

Then why don't you use a Greek who looks more like a shitskin?
Your example passes for white in the Americas

Whoa! Somebody got triggered hard.

Brown hair, brown eyes = non-white.

>american mutt/trash
Rich coming from another American

Nigger fuck you.

>nordic master race achievements:
Almost every element on the periodic table
Every branch of modern physics and mathematics
No shitskins.

Me.
I'm Greek.
I'm the achievement.

Who are these people?

bless me holy 88 kek must be real

This is my second time scoring 00, I just made a thread with the same image, KEK is with me.

Same auss nigger that shitposts blackdicks.

You wish you were greek.