Are there any movies about governments that print trillions of dollars and give it to banks and corporations while the...

Are there any movies about governments that print trillions of dollars and give it to banks and corporations while the purchasing power of it's citizens constantly falls while delusional leftists(who support central banks) blame the failures of this system on the free market when it is clearly not the free market?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIcgiN-n8dblWynURM6Bh5_R0RKOUsf7C)
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
youtube.com/watch?v=2kMKQX6OQrw
youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>truth thread
>gets no replies
>NWO bait thread
>300+ replies
who knew

head on back there

Reminder that Sup Forums idolizes the guy in the picture.

this is not Sup Forums, or the conspiracy subreddit. gb2r/pol/

>leftists support central banks
my sides

bernanke is a republican btw

>Sup Forums
>idolizing the federal reserve chairman
>idolizing a jew
Did leftypol get here?

i miss greenspan, although i guess a major fuckup happened on his watch.

Ken Louis, Chris Cox, Ben Bernanke, John Porzieng, Tim Geithner

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

Don't worry based Trump will fix everything

>m-muh leftists
>*votes for globalist jews*

You're retarded. Sup Forums IS the Federal Reserve.

I didn't vote Hillary though

Never before has there been more of an eternal BTFOing.
Trump is a globalist "jew" too.

>post your face when he reappoints Janet Yellen

You know what a better movie would be? One about a fucking halfwit with no understanding of monetary economics who watches a handful of short videos on monetary theory (youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIcgiN-n8dblWynURM6Bh5_R0RKOUsf7C) and realizes that he doesn't have to be a fucking ignorant moron who embarasses himself every time he opens his mouth on the subject.

>republican
means nothing
Bernanke supports the same keynesian leftist policies that are fucking us over.

>I miss the man that destroyed the economy with low interest rates

Trump is a central bank supporting piece of shit too.
He WILL reappoint Yellen, mark my words faggot.

Hi Ben, I'm not watching your 100 view videos that defend your destruction of the economy thanks.

What are some movies about traitors?

>MMT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

literally:
>don't worry, we can keep printing money and inflation isn't real
the economic ideology

lmao

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

The News, known internationally as America. The actors are really good, especially that one guy with the funny hair.

The Money Masters

This is who will play the Bernank is the inevitable biofilm.

WTF I love the federal reserve now

Top 10 Films Sup Forums Doesn't Want You To See

Well, Bernanke's a New Keynsian, not an MMTer, so no.

>he doesn't understand that inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon
Moron.

Who will play the eternal jew in the inevitable biopic?

>jew

He's a half white half persian Christian.

Any one of the posers on Sup Forums.

He's white and Jewish.

>The Bernankes were one of the few Jewish families in Dillon and attended Ohav Shalom, a local synagogue;[8] Bernanke learned Hebrew as a child from his maternal grandfather, Harold Friedman, a professional hazzan (service leader), shochet, and Hebrew teacher.[9][10] Bernanke's father and uncle owned and managed a drugstore they purchased from Bernanke's paternal grandfather, Jonas Bernanke.[6]

>>he doesn't understand that inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon
Yes, the fed creates money out of thin air which causes malinvestment and reduces purchasing power of citizens.

Why would Sup Forums not want people to see a video that exposes the Rothschilds and central banking for their corruption?
Am I being memed on?

Why do leftists lie so much bros?

No, actually. You're a fucking moron. I just gave you the few tools you need to relieve yourself of your ignorance, yet here you are.

>only leftists lie

>You're a fucking moron.
lmao your economic ideology is waaaayy more irrelevant than mine, you're just a bunch of asspained faggots on youtube with low view counts

Sup Forums is a honeypot red herring. They don't make any deal about real issues, they only sensationalize the things that mean nothing and willingly post false leads for their own purposes. Sup Forums is owned by the global elite.

Trump is a leftist though when it comes to economics.

t. never been on Sup Forums

Are there any movies where the money supply becomes fixed while the market keeps becoming more efficient, making prices drop because there can now be far more goods and services attained for a set amount of money than before, effectively making people who sit on their cash doing nothing and impoverishing people who actually invest it in increasing efficiency for the rest of us?

If you stopped printing money today and the economy (assuming it didn't crash immediatly) kept growing long enough, shopkeepers could end up actually selling their stored goods for less money than they spent on getting those from the manufacturers.

>Anything left of Ancapistan is leftist

lmao, they seriously think some dirt poor muzzies did 9/11 and think race and gender are more pressing issues than intervention in the Middle East, the FED, ALEC, AIPAC and other lobbyist groups, to name a few

>effectively making people who sit on their cash doing nothing
effectively making people who sit on their cash doing nothing richer*

You've clearly not seen more than the front page if you haven't seen their 9/11 threads

>inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon

Mmmhmm whatever you say Mendel.

>keynesians actually believe rich people just sit on their money and don't invest it in anything

You clearly never read through a Sup Forums thread.

There's so much they leave out it can't possibly be on purpose. They make up false """facts""" to fit their agenda.

For example, there was a thread about human trafficking that had a map that supposedly mapped all the human trafficking routes in the United States and I instantly recognized it as the 2016 elections map (by county) and surprise, surprise, the supposed "routes" were all pasted over ONLY the counties that over 50% voted for Hillary Clinton.

>having this shitty reading comprension
I said it would enrich useless gold-hoarder-types and kooks that stuff their mattresses with cash and reduce incentives to invest, to take chances with money, to spend, to make the market more efficient, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kMKQX6OQrw

This is what we call the "I'm making loud noises for no reason post". You made a lot noise there, but didn't seem to actually provide any substance. Was the video set supposed to make me agree with you? Who knows you just slang mud and posted links assuming we'd all connect the dots.

>spill the beans
>thread dies
Haha, Sup Forumskikes are pathetic as shit

based saul kripke

>deluding yourself this hard
Sorry Ben

Are you kidding? I'm not Ben. Ben is one of the world's most evil men.

>bogmeme
>soros with glasses and soros without as if they are different people

>bogdanoffs
t. Didn't take the Bogpill

A central bank is one of the planks of communism outlined in Marx's manifesto

That's the recently dead David Rockefeller.

I'll give you John Brennan, what an absolute piece of trash

youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo