Hillary Clinton refuses to go to Mexico after Trump 'choked' there

businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-refuses-to-go-to-mexico-after-trump-choked-there-2016-9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=0vxLoZlRozk
youtu.be/kiAq6dneLgI
dayontheday.com/2016/04/21/no-questions-to-hillary-clinton-about-mexicos-reaction-to-fast-and-furious/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She would know something about choking

It's like she's trying to lose. She's done one wrong thing after another.

She refuses to do fuck all, her entire campaign idea has been to lay low out of the public view. But she won't be able to pull this shit when the debates hit.

Not very Presidential in deciding not to go.

Even MSM is in a shitstorm over her couphing fit, I think the time of her hiding from the media and hiding her illness is over. Jew York Times is comparing her to Al Gore now.

youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM
it's simple she has parkinson's
they plan to cover it up while other do all the real work and to ensure they can keep the deals they want to happen happen.

BUMP

ya multiple people are saying this

like based shkrelli
youtube.com/watch?v=0vxLoZlRozk

Trump didn't choke in Mexico.

I fucking hate the liars press. These people belong behind bars.

>Trump choked
>some mexican out

I can make up facts, too.

He choked and then his poll numbers just happened to leap

Or she's sick as balls and can't do a goddamn thing anymore.

Don't you think that "or" was kind of unnecessary?

>after-trump-choked-there

Do they really believe the bullshit they write?

Hillary has become a sperm looking deatheater that sucks the life out of fellow Americans can she be stopped take a look.
youtu.be/kiAq6dneLgI

hired propagandists generally don't.

wew lad

didn't want that frog in her throat to get out eh?

She's admitting defeat by doing this. She actually can't keep up because she's very sick

>Jew York Times is comparing her to Al Gore now.
i guess they'e starting to abandon ship

They don't have to believe in anything but wealth.

>after-trump-choked-there

>on stage with the mexican president
>agree on key issues
>shook hands
>everyone smiled and called it a day
>plan to talk in the future

>after trump choked

REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF YOU LYING JEWS

Bet she knows a thing or two about choking

I guess you could say that Hillary...
...had a frog in her throat.

Stop.

By which i mean,
Stop posting this in various threads.
and also
Stop making these. I'm sorry dude. You're just not that funny.

heh...heheh

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
PRAISE KEK

I don't think she has Parkinson's. Coughing isn't a symptom and aside from bad balance she doesn't show anything else. Her facial expressions are still there, her voice and speech isn't impaired, she isn't apathetic, her posture ain't stooped or anything else.
I think she has some other underlying condition.

You heard what happened when he got back right

Link?

yeah the mexican president made some shit up like a bitch

She has a weak immune system. Mexico has tropical diseases and many people get sick after eating Mexican food or drinking their water.

Hillary is so sick that she'd probably die if she went to Mexico.

How did he choke? He accepted an invitation to meet and they met. I don't get it.

>You heard what happened when he got back right
>back

Nieto acted like a little bitch to save face after Trump alpha'ed all over him during the press conference and shit.

>He Got back

He returned to his country, if you want to be a grammar fag

You know this is a huge mistake for her. This is insulting to Mexicans.

While Trump might say harsh things about the situation, he'll go to the source and tell you in person.

Hillary can't even bother to show up, but expect the votes still.

It wasn't a discussion, it was our cuck of a president acting smug. I can honestly imagine how it actually went:

>"Okay Enrique we've got to come to some agreements over these ideas I've go-"
>WE'RE NOT PAYING FOR THE WALL BTW
>"Alright sure kid"
>A-absolutely stumped!

She's either completely confident in the blind support of her followers, knows that Soros and the Jews won't allow her to lose, or afraid to admit defeat and basically prove Trump right.

A terrible attempt of trying to pander to the people and look heroic.
He still fucked it up, but no one's disappointed because no one expected anything from Pene Nieto

She's a Trump plant.

>she has Parkinson's
Nigger shut up I have Parkinson's and this shit ain't that. Bitch is on the verge of death

Speaking of choking...

No she isn't. She's supposed to be the president because she got selected at the Bildergerg meeting in 2012.

No she was selected to take a dive against Trump.

Heh, look who saying "choked". (cough, cough)

>frog in her throat

>frog in her throat

>Barack Obama not meeting with Du30
>Hillary Clinton not going to Mexico

Damn, democrats are turning into isolationist bastards don't they, I like this.

I was for Trump up until now, now #ImWithHer, and there's nothing you Drumpfkins can do to stop me

Fucc niqqa. There's so much "plant" claims being thrown around.
Trump is a Clinton plant, Clinton is a Trump plant, Bernie is a Clinton plant, Stein is a Trump (or Russian) plant, Johnson is a Clinton plant...

Hillary is special ed level of brainfucked.

Honestly, Hillary was probably just afraid that if she went to Mexico she'd have to talk amnesty which would alienate a lot of moderates who might otherwise vote for her. They have to play down their radical leftist views slightly until they're elected.

What a delusional bitch. Fuck the diapers, this poor woman is ready for the home.

Mexico didn't immediately write a blank check for the wall because Trump didn't bring up the topic, so he didn't win (people who don't win are losers) and back in the 90s when someone was a loser they used to say they choked.

>the frog in her throat
>frog
KEK WILLS IT

Because she will look much weaker in comparison. Trump got his wall confirmed. what will she get from the Mexican government?

she knows that if she came within 5 metres of that spicy mexican food she would SHART IN MART uncontrollably

SAD!
A
D
!

Democrats don't care about what we'd get from Mexico, they care about what Hillary would promise to give Mexico.

he probably meant "Hillary Clinton gets Gored" article by Krugman, who blasts other journos coverage of Clinton and mourns that in 2000 coverage of Gore (that he didn't deserve) got Dubya into the WH

she only goes where the money(((for her))) is.
haven't clinton cash and partners in crime taught us that already?
no other reason motivates it besides getting elected, to the end of selling out
we the people even more. she has a jews pathological compulsion for sheckles,
she will never have enough.

She doesn't have enough stockpiled guns to run to them because she gave them all to ISIS.

PEPE

Nah, mate. She was selected as early as 2007. Then Obongo came in unexpectedly with Soros' support and upset her victory. After that, the DNC promised her the nomination in 2016.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”

t. Sun Tzu

Do NOT back down and let the cunt feign weakness successfully.

Appearing weak to your voters is not a good strategy. This is more akin to appearing weak to your allies (voters) than to your enemies.

>t. Sun Tzu
Yeah, and now look where his brilliant tactics got him. Dude is fucking dead.

>Appearing weak to your voters is not a good strategy.
It is before a debate. Even Trump did so right before the first debate by claiming he'd suck at it.

No, you don't want to appear weak right before the election but there's no problem doing so before a debate. At the very least, you make your opponent have to come up with 3 strategies:
1) If you are actually weak
2) If you are strong but tried to act weak
3) If you act weak during the debate and then show your true colors some time during the event.

I think she's faking it. Even if she really is a weak piece of shit, she'll put in the extra effort.

>Yeah, and now look where his brilliant tactics got him. Dude is fucking dead.
Well, everyone knows his name and his ideas are the basis for much of modern military strategy. You'd have to be a moron to not see his very words echoing withing the ongoing political battles. Both Donald Trump and the Cunt would see you as a retard.

Hillary Clinton would die in mexico

She can't make the long walk to the podium alongside the Mexican president
Hillary can barely step off a vehicle without falling to her death

>Clinton refuses to go after Trump created a 'diplomatic incident' there
Does anyone with half a brain ever believe these lame excuses? My nephew comes up with less transparent lies than these.

She's pissed off that Trump probably gave the Mexican a much better deal than the "you'll just be our population source" that the dems have been pushing.

Trump is helping the Mexican by making him look stronger. Hillary knows that the Mexican doesn't like her since Population Sources are often maintained by being fucked over by foreign imperial(not expansionary) powers.

Why does she keep saying Trump choked? Mexican president Nieto said the people of Mexico misjudged Trump, and that he found a new respect for him after speaking with him. Trump said the same thing, that he respects Nieto as well.

wew lads
dayontheday.com/2016/04/21/no-questions-to-hillary-clinton-about-mexicos-reaction-to-fast-and-furious/

Pretty sure Hillary convinced him to say that with some green and copper

Yeah, his poll numbers shot up

She is using a proven strategy when you're ahead in polls, Shutting the fuck up.