Whom was in the wrong here?

Whom was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXgTFBIwDCc
youtu.be/X59wQsT4mYg?t=614
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was this from hugo or something

Trip to Moon (1902) one of 1st sci-fi movies

Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight (1995)

Rick and Morty S2E7 Goodby Moonman

Was it Nolanesque

The moon had it coming. Nothing to see here.

orson welles is a hack director what is this vaudeville shit, lewd

find out yourself. it's like 15 min long. i would say tim burton style would be similar to it
youtube.com/watch?v=zXgTFBIwDCc

Georges Méliès films are lovecraftian af

The Jewes.

No it was Kubrikian

Wtf the audio isn't working.

imagine what the creation process must have been
>hey guys! what if the moon was a funny little man as it's always shown in kids cartoons but only as an old man?
>what if something got in his eye?
>what if
>hold up
>what if
>...
>IT WAS EARTHLINGS!

worth to note, movie is from 1902, and it is COLORED. they painted every each frame. it was useless tho, coz mostly (99%) devices able to show it, were black and white

>practical effects are better than CGI
Hahahaha

i watched this on shrooms. best experience by far

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ITS COMING RIGHT AT US

>kids cartoons
>1902
"no"

>doesn't know the difference between who and whom

What did he mean by this?
youtu.be/X59wQsT4mYg?t=614

Wait a minute, why is this make me remember the ending of Goodfellas or even the opening of every James Bond movie ever before Daniel Craig?

What is this magic?!?

Got ya.
This is now a lovecraftian thread.

Whom cares?

>lovecraftian
thats some lovecrafTRAIN for sure

the average Sup Forums poster everyone. The lack of film knowledge on a film board is astounding.

This reminds me of my idea for a cartoon about a boy who falls in love with the human form of an eldritch monster but there's no love redeems bullshit and it's actually incapable of loving him back and is trying to destroy the world so he has to choose between his fantasy or saving his friends. You can make it a reality by donating $50,000 to my Patreon.

half of Sup Forums doesn't know a shit about film. making, technology, behind the scenes, histroy.
all they do is SW/capeshit/GoT and whats currently showing this week. and of course Bane?

>sci-fi
it is political saitire, you mong

you can find whatever hidden messages you want, but actual movie category is sci-fi
>In 1902, Georges Méliès released Le Voyage dans la Lune, generally considered the first science fiction film

No but Hugo is a real nice movie all the same

Was everyone severely autistic before the 20th century?

this film really changed me when i saw it. it gave me a whole new appreciation for practical effects in a way that 2001, jaws and the thing never could. all indie filmmakers should a take a page from it

>hidden messages
the guy who made it literally said its a political satire

The French