Tfw you and your buddies will never run a train on this in a sewer

>tfw you and your buddies will never run a train on this in a sewer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was there some hint she got banged by the gang? or the movie just end without getting out of the sewer?

That's clearly a male.

In the book, there is a gang bang in the sewer.

she looks so fucking hot with long hair ive been taking horny goat weed and getting so fucking hard again

I was asking about the movie.

did they?

long hair bev > short hair bev

>girls that look like girls are better than girls that look like boys

Look at this fucking faggot.

>some hint
>hint
Oh my sweet summer child...

I haven't seen the movie you dingus. Was there or wasn't? At least a train in tje background or something.

Some women do look better with short hair

The producers ran a train on both of them, yes.

This, short hair bev is disgusting.

It fades out with them group hugging Bill after they beat Pennywise and he finds Georgies torn up raincoat in IT's pile of items. Then fades back in days later with them in a field about to do a blood oath.

Read his comment, he's asking about the movie.

The movie cuts to a month later without ever showing how they got out of the sewer. Gangbang is basically confirmed for flashbacks in Part 2.

They did.

No.

>that train in the background

Yes, user. They showed an underaged girl getting plowed in the background by a bunch of underaged boys while the tired ones play cards and wait for their turns. This happened in theaters across the world, and no one said a thing about it.

/thread

>tfw you have

yes, i've decided. i shall take her as my wife.

Nothing personnel

Why is Sup Forums hating on IT?

Because it was a poorly paced mess with half-assed characters, bad CGI, no good scares and too little Pennywise. The final fight was also shit.

Because it's an adaption of a book about children defeating a cosmic space clown serial killer by running a train on their female friend in a sewer

Because Sup Forums is filled with contrarians getting assmad every time they're wrong, which is 99% of the time

Jesus Christ, why can I only get off to prepubescent girls anymore?

> Group does a blood oath
> Bev goes last, i.e. receives body fluids from everyone else

Because it was a bad movie

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o

Nope

That's a bridge sir.

I would love to explore her sewer if you know what I mean

I fucking hate Sup Forums

I mean, I got what SK was trying to do there. By "becoming adults" they were able to escape that thing that was only for kids. But as Stephen King was high as fuck at the time he could only think about an underage gangbang.

No female looks better with short hair than they with longer hair. The only people who think that are women and homosexual men who think like women.

Winona Ryder (cant remember how's spelled) during the 90's but yeah, it was weird to feel lust for her

What is with the key on her necklace?

Fact.

Its her house keys because her dad works at night

>/4chanBoard/
>liking something popular related to the board's theme

He's asking if there was a nod to scene you retard. Read the posts before you reply.

Not him but

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Read the posts AND COMPREHEND before you reply.

I'd take a trip down her hershey highway, if you smell what I'm cooking

Because every piece of praise it gets is in regards to the story, which is adapted from a story written 30 fucking years ago

>creepy producers
>only lusting for twinks in general
so roles for fat people are safe from this, basically?

Apparently you are user who has developed a taste for the finer things.

>watch IT in theater
>screen says "CHAPTER ONE"
I WALKED OUT

So was her dad molesting her or what?
Otherwise the haircut scene seems like one hell of a melodramatic overreaction.
It would also explain why she wasn't sent to juvie after cracking her dad's head open and leaving him to bleed out on the bathroom floor.

Ginger girl butts age like sour milk

>So was her dad molesting her or what?
Obviously.