Holy shit did anyone have their //horrorkino// ruined by teenagers? I've never experienced anything like this...

Holy shit did anyone have their //horrorkino// ruined by teenagers? I've never experienced anything like this, even during capeshit people are in general very quiet (i'm norwegian and people have way better cinema etiquette than the states)

>half the audience showing up late, with flashlights on their phone while trying to find their seats
>teenage girls that arrives like 10 minutes into the movie and starts snapping with the fucking blitz on
>that wave of people small - talking and giggling after every.single.jump scar
>girls squealing like dying seals
>people talking during the intense, quiet scenes "oh here comes another jump scar"

i even turned around and told the people behind me to shut the fuck up but it was like trying to put out a forrest fire with a water pistol, just hopeless, everyone was talking

is it just something about horror movies that makes people think it's okay to talk during the film, i don't even

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>going out to watch movies where normies will congregate
literal subhuman swine pig shit fuck

You don't go and see popular movies like these in the first couple weeks

>Not going to nearly empty morning screenings
Pleb detected.

I went while feeling sick, and left to throw up twice, and the teenagers behind me eating as loudly as possible and shrieking at every jumpscare was still the worst part.

I went at 2pm on Friday to avoid these types too.

The one I went to had a theater literally full of couples even at the earliest showing but because it was a Saturday everyone had the same idea as me to save money. They were all very respectful and I didn't see a single phone screen in the audience after the lights went out. The worst part was knowing they all had sex after they went home and I came back home to Sup Forums.

Seems like this is an American problem.

i had some woman sitting behind me saying 'DON'T. NO. DON'T DO IT' every time someone opened a door or peered round a corner or whatever. and then 'GO FEMALES!' or 'WOO GIRL POWAH' every time bev did anything cool or heroic.

i don't get irritated by that kind of stuff, especially because i didn't take the movie seriously myself, but i found it amusingly obnoxious.

What do you expect when you go to watch a horror? That's the junk women like to "watch".
They don't care about the movie, they just want to be a part of some social event.

Just happened to me. Was watching it for the third time (once with gf, once with father, and once with gf's little brother). inb4 normie scum

>some pubescent teenagers sat on the back of the theater being obnxious, loud, screaming out profanities during quiet/emotional moments
>they started making what they believed were "orgasm" sounds throughout the movie
>got pissed off and yelled at them to shut the fuck up once, the comply.
>some time later they keep going and once smartass starts taunting me. yell again, gf notices I'm getting angry
>dudes next to me were visibly pissed off as well and start yelling back.
>waited for it to be over and we immediately got off our seats looking for them
>they scrambled out quickly and quitely like the little faggots they are

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil desu, especially because I took the bait and yelled back. I fucking hate going the theater but go because normie family/gf think its fun.

When I saw guardians 2 (at 2pm on a weekday) about 5 high school girls came in the theatre late and proceeded to talk loudly during the film and one of the girls would get up out of her seat and start dancing anytime a song played. The worst part was they all kept getting up and moving to different seats during the film too. I wanted to die.

holy fuck, I can feel the powerlessness from here. At least if they were guys you could just intimidate them but that sounds like fucking torture

(samefagging)
why don't the theater assistants ever do anything about this kind of shit?

dumb virgin, try going in the early hours of a weekday about 3 months from now when it's only you and random masturbators scattered around the room, you will feel right at home

it's the way retards have been trained to watch horror movies from garbage like Paranormal Activity. if people are on screen talking there's no reason to care, but if there's spooky music or things suddenly go quiet you know that it's time for a jump scare. it's all they care about, it's all that makes money now.

Yes. The fourth time I saw it.

This guy gets it. Going to theater in the earliest session is the best way to enjoy a movie.

It's usually a gamble when going to the cinema.
Just go loud as fuck theatera and it wont be that bad, and always be ready with to popcorn to fire at people while telling them to shut the fuck up and giving the useless cinema employees something to clean up.

isn't that so crap because you would want to scare people when they least expect it but it sounds like these people can't sit still for a few minutes.

>watching shitty IT more than once

Sex is finite and becomes boring. Sup Forums is ever changing and always entertaining. Fuck sex.

not everyone here is a NEET you know

Went to 1PM screening at tiny, neighborhood Kinoplex. Had the entire thing to myself.

>jump scar

No one gives a fuck about you faggot, leave.

>Not going to morning screenings with your NEET girlfriend.
I guess not everyone is living the life.

>not working remotely
pleb

Fuck off contrarian

t. virgin

You're a faggot. That film is the cream o' the crop it is.

is 4pm on a sunday bad lads? I'm seeing mother! at that time today

Preteens in large groups don't know how to shut up in theatres, horror movies are the worst when dealing with them.

Nah. Still awesome.

Nah. Still awesome.

I should know. I'm a former Chad who bagged a hot trophy wife who I blow it in and on often.

>oh here comes another jump scare

I'm out of touch. Do normies actually say this? If so, it supports my thesis that overly complaining about jump scares (which are inevitably going to exist for good reason in pretty much any horror movie, good and bad) is the hallmark of a pleb.

i would say sex and Sup Forums are about the same in terms of long-term value: as time goes on the repetitiveness gets more and more irritating but the novel moments get more and more exciting.

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o

it's just so obvious that it doesn't even need saying. it's as if they think showing familiarity with these tropes might impress the people around them. only one of the jump scares actually made me jump when pennywise appears in the bathroom after she kills her dad. it's the only one i didn't see coming, and that's probably because it was unnecessary.

I had a bunch of muslim cunts talking like they were in their own house. Not even whispering. They got told to shut up multiple times but they would just act like they're being attacked for no reason. My fault for going at 6 on a Saturday, should've stuck to going in the day during the week.

On another shilling spree I see. How the fuck haven't you been banned yet?

>they scrambled out quickly and quitely like the little faggots they are

Oh man. I once told a group of kids to shut the hell up during the conjuring. One of them talked back so i stood up and turned around. All of them made it to look like they werte concentrated watching the screen but one of them was looking at his hands. When they turned on the lights i heard one of him mutter "He wont dare to do anything, there is 4 of us" as they scrambled to the exit. I couldnt stop smiling after them, running like girls

yes and no. The "normies" that complained about it were 2 teenage boys behind me that are your typical I'm - not like - every - other - teenager type that thinks that they have some profound revolutionary insight to the world because they've just started to discover some patterns about shit in life, like that jump scares are common in movies, and therefor are smarter than other teens

of course they're just another fucking cliche and just as insufferable (if not even more so) as the rest of em

Yea, I have something I blow into hard and often too, and it's called my hand.

doesn't have to be an original comment to be a valid one

jumpscares are cheap and when people watch a cheap movie they point it out. i don't see the problem

of course not, but it's another thing when you're talking about it, loudly, in the movie theater just before it's about to happen, runing the experience for other just to 'boust you're "i'mverysmart" ego whilest pointing out the mot obvious shit in the universe

It's more planning your viewing time then being a NEET. Changing your sleeping patterns for one day doesn't kill you

Go late at night. Like midnight on a weekday. It's usually very quiet.

t. Edgy contrarian

Went to a nice Silverado, only problem was this guy who kept texting continually. Threw popcorn at him till he stopped.

>jump scares (which are inevitably going to exist for good reason in pretty much any horror movie, good and bad)
This is where you lost me.

Only had one experience similar to that but it was resolved:
>only theater nearby
>usually ok, not many loud people
>always go with friends and have a good time
>this one time some loud as fuck teen faggots started talking over the film dialogue
>consider asking politely for them to be quiet
>friend gets angry decides before i do
>friend is a big guy
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNTS, I DIDN'T PAY TO HEAR YOU ASSHOLES ALL NIGHT"
>they try to answer
>"I SAID SHUT UP, DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE"
>some people aplaud it
>theater staff comes in to keep an eye on things
>non-stop staring at my friend with worried faces
>there was not a problem for the rest of the film

I honestly think the staff was worried my friend was actually going to beat teenagers, which i found hilarious because i know him for over a decade and the dude is a strong beliver of running to live another day.

ITT NEETS trying to put down OP for having a life.
You faggots screaming to go in the morning on a fucking workday are pathetic. Scream all the insults you want. I'll still be here and so will OP. Take your NEET bucks and fuck off back to /r9k/
OP I feel your pain. I went on a Sunday morning. You can always contact your theater ahead of time to ask what viewings are less crowded.

>working shitty tech support job for 9.00hr
Yeah...

Uh, the uh...the first uh post is, uh, the best post

>When shills learn the "contrarian" meme and run it into the ground in a desperate "meme marketing" campaign on your Mongolian Throat Chanting forum

Most annoying "viral marketing" campaign to hit this board yet.