Trump Policy Discussion [NO AWOOS]

Let's have some mature, non-meme discussion regarding Trump and his ideas.

>How feasible is the wall?
>Should we block Islamic immigrants?
>Should we re-enter the Middle East?
etc etc

NO AWOOS ALLOWED

AWOO

1. Don't know.
2. Fucking of course.
3. We should have them by the balls at all times. Depends on how necessary boots on the ground are to doing that.

Trump's idea for the wall payment goes something like:
Either Mexico pays a 1-time fee of 10 billion to start on the wall, or
Trump will stop all the money orders the illegals send from USA to Mexico to their families.

>Doable with Mexican-American cooperation
>Watering down your country's culture and genes is never a good idea
>They should fear us. I'd prefer we didn't, but if we did, it'd need to be bloody

1. Very. It needs to happen regardless of cost.
2. Isolationism,14/88, stay in your desert and leave us alone
3 No, never. Jews can defend themselves

Awooooo

No awoo you say?

AWOOOVMENT!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YOU I DON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Yes we should block all muslim immigrants and also send every Allah believer to Saudi Arabia.
Also any school teaching islam/muslim/sharia'h should be closed ASAP.

how did this meme start

Awoo!

But Trump approves of awoo posting

>How feasible is the wall?
Are you serious?

We are currently building vertical take-off airplanes, a global wifi network, and spaceships capable of bringing humans to Mars.
A wall is a vertical concrete slab. I think we can handle it

It's a long tale.

Sound like Trump said Awoovment.
This wolf girl Awoos. Became mascot of trump general because shills went crazy over it. I think they should stick to the Trump Gena myself, even tho I support Awoos posters there

We could let die a lot of sjw if we tell them to reunite all the people they can and make a barrier holding hands until trump it's forced to drop his pcampaing. Also representing the union of north americans and central americans.
Some die of starvation and the rest get raped by the illegals, we end up wining

Kill yourself, shill.

They'd get bored and move on or would break the chain but just say they won. About a few weeks of lulz anyway for us

>Worst girl
Opinion discarded

There were some posts around tracking the "orignial awoo"

Basically someone just posted an anime wolf girl saying "awoo" one time. In the next thread, the same picture was posted but with a Trump hat saying the same thing. During this time, /Trumpgen/ was going through a phase where tons of anime girls were posted in the thread, and anons requested to put Trump hats on them. It got to the point where every thread was 30% anime, so everybody requested that the mods crack down on it.

But apparently some femanons though that awoo was "super cute", and kept posting them at the beginning of each thread. The reason it got so popular is because it triggered so many people, and became a way of trolling. The more people bitched about it, the more popular it became. It was so popular that the mods refused to ban it with the rest of the anime.

So since awoo was the only anime you were allowed to post, everyone started posting it everywhere. Now it's at the point where it's like the official Sup Forums Trump mascot

>Wall?
Costs anywhere from tens of millions to a few billion, but it is still cheaper than funding the lives of illegal immigrants. As for the wall building itself, the US Army Corps of Engineers has experience in building walls in an inexpensive fashion but we'll have to wait and see
>No Moslem immigrants
Obviously yes. To expand upon that, I'd also just slow the total amount of people coming in to about the rate that leave and put in restrictions on immigration from countries not allied with us.
>Reentering middle east.
Nuke Saudi Arabia and reevaluate what we are doing with Isreal, the rest I have no opinion on.

last I checked Trump said to not bother him or his campaign with some Japanese vidya characters again

The "awoo" stands for "awoovement". Which is what Trump was saying, and also what that particular anime character is fond of saying

Apparently she's not even from an anime but from some videogame

A
W
OOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO
OOOOOO

OOO
OOOOOOO

AWOOOOOOO

OP please

Awoo !