weaboo
ctr
sage

i haven't heard of it

is america in it?

Trump mentioned TiSA in a debate. Wikileaks btfo

>implying OP isn't bashing both
RETARD!

This, Sup Forums will form an opinion on this TiSA thing and pass it along to the Trump camp soon

I've actually never heard of this. Sounds pretty jewish though.

Lol, true.

You're probably a weeb, work for CTR. This thread is cancer

If they couldn't get the EU to agree to the TTIP, why would they agree to the TiSA?

However, trade agreements are not inherently globalist.

Thanks for correcting the record

Because the countries that actually have something to say in the matter (Germany and France) has a very strong opposing public to these deals. They have the highest disapproval rating with their citizens of any other in The EU. And if Germany says no. You better believe that the EU won't go with it

Same here. Never heard of it till now.

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_in_Services_Agreement

Wikileaks is being pressured immensely by leftist sources, being accused of aiding the Russians by targeting Hillary

They are pressuring him to release an equal amount of damaging intel on Trump, or to hold off leaking about Hillary until after election day

Maybe trump hasn't heard of TiSA yet, shit I know I havent. Additionally trump has expressed disdain for nafta and tpp, so its only logical for him to be against this too

Haven't heard of it. There was the TTIP and the one for Europe. Is that what this is?

What the fuck is TiSA?? I've never heard of this??

>obvious clickbait tweet
>chink runes

>probably

you guys think your political opinion matters and you don't now about a basic issue? why are you here?

Source? Which debate?

It was so obvious all along.

Not even a shill, but the matter of the fact is Wikileaks, Infowars, D. Trump, Hillary, Obongo, George Soros and several others are all in this together

They are planning a breakout of war all over the world, ensuring Depopulation and then once it's over they will establish the NWO

>wikileaks and Soros are all in this together
>checks flag
WEW LAD

We don't take kindly to your kind

>implying normalfags can into more than one shitty awful trade deal at a time
That's why all the marxist superstate laws were split up among multiple treaties, to confuse people and make it more difficult to oppose. Trump came out against before any other candidate against the main bill, he did it in a timely fashion, and he has maintained his opposition to it. That is symbolic of his "America First" policy, and it is all that needs to be said. He has a limited bandwidth to communicate with, and he is economical with it.