HARAM KEBAB FTW

Let's be honest Sup Forums. These would be fucking DELICIOUS with Bacon in it. Am I wrong??

why not add dog food too if go full kafir?

They sell pork kebabs in Australia.

They're alright except the guy I got them from did that stupid 'put the chips in the with the kebab meat' bullshit.

>kebab
>posting a pic of shawarma

kek

In Seattle true donnar kebab is impossible to find. I lived in Leksand, Sweden from when I was 6-16yrs old and miss kebab so much. All I want is a kebab pizza or kebab rulle. But can't.... Everyone talks shit on Sup Forums about kebab but I secretly love it :'(

Disgusting. Go Vegan

HARAM Kebab. A Kek snack.

Most of us aren't homosexuals.

Not as bad as that time I went to Pittsburgh, fries and cole slaw on a sandwich. Fucking degenerate.

>444
Kek speaks!
I guess this means it is Ok to Steal the only good part of their culture! They want to steal our liberty anyways so I think Kek would approve.

>tfw you really wanna try pork meat but they're not selling it anywhere because haram

>tfw it tastes really good and is halal in my religion

I'd rather have a burger with bacon on it.

Taste like human, I'm sure you could find some of that fucking turkroach.

>pork kebabs

We'll call it whatever we want. It's ours now. Bacon kebab served with a cold glass of milk.

>tfw the shitskins miss out on pork
Feels good to be to live in a White secular nation

Do you live in Istanbul???
>Go to Polonezkoy.
>Go to Miss Pizza in Beyoglu, where half their pizza's have pork.
>Go to any number of large supermarkets, IIRC they have bacon or ham in carrefoursa.

you have to go back

never had one. I haven't seen a kebab shop in LA. Only place I had the opportunity to try one was in Berlin, but I had almost gotten beaten by some Turkish kids, so I booked it.

>Eating Pork
>Not eating Lamb
Oh right it's too expensive for you!

Go to Greece and get some. Smoked is better imo.

afaik most kebab in europe is actually haram

the turks probably don't care to buy the more expensive haram meat and they basically sell it to non-muslims anyway and maybe many turks don't care that much as long as it isn't pork.

Pigs are filthy animals! Think of the pork tapeworms.

It's shit. Really the worst meat.

I regularly eat pork suvlaki here in Melbourne. Greek food > turkshit