Apologize

Apologize

for?

People keep asking me and I still don't know why, give me a reason right now.

NO

I'm sorry Mr. Lucas. I had no idea how much worse it could be without you.

Apoligize for those Lovecraftian Star War film.

Shitting on the prequels so hard for not being the OT that he sold to Disney out of spit

I'm sorry. Fuck RLM, it's all their fault.

Were the Gungans Lovecraftian?

Sorry.. Fuck.

I want to tongue your neck pouch

Goongas

Make a good movie.

No. New start wars is heartless and mediocre, sure. The prequels are just shit.

>Shitting on the prequels so hard for not being the OT
We shit on the prequels because they're terrible movies. You just pretend to like them to get angry replies.
Now apologize to everyone here for spamming the board.

>out of spit
Heh, he just realised that he would make more money in one big payout from Disney than he would make from subsequent releases of minor edits of the original trilogy. You really think he gives a shit about Star Wars?

;_;

This is how billionaires eat when they have to pay alimony

>his turd was slightly less stinky so you must apologize.

No.

No, they were kafkaesque

For Episode 9, I really think Disney should bring back George, but in a creative consultant role.

As the original trilogy and both Clone Wars shows indicate, George is at his best when he's on the sidelines pitching ideas, and having other directors execute his ideas. When he tries to do it all by himself, like in the prequels, the results fall flat. And when he is removed entirely, like in the Force Awakens, it is soulless and shitty, and feels more like a Marvel movie than a Star Wars movie. The prequels, for all their flaws, *felt* like Star Wars; TFA didn't.

The ideas that come out of George's autistic brain were what gave Star Wars its "magical" touch - he just needs more people to bounce off of, to turn his ideas into something really worthwhile.