I like this show

I like this show

first truly lovecraftian cartoon

>reddit and memey
kill yourself

I unironically think Pickle Rick is the Citizen Kane of our time.

kino

>letting reddit live in your head rent free

>reddit

I never understood the association. I rarely go to reddit. I enjoy the show's writing, wit, and charm.

I don't even know how to navigate Reddit and the only time I've ever been on the site is when google takes me there when I'm looking something up. I get told to go back all the time.

someone post the image. i had it saved but it was just the thumbnail. anyway edgy depression used as a false way to build drama, entry level nihilism, poop and fart jokes, no explanation, no rules, no consequences, god isn't real, burps, farts, burppp

Interestingly enough, you criticize the show for not having breadth, which is what most of the critics (yourself included) of the show also lack in their criticism. You have 3 seasons of content and that's the best you can come up with?

this?

I like it too honestly, the annoying this is that there's a massive autistic following for this show made up of people like this so I'm ashamed to like it
>I just think it's funny don't hurt me

>I just think it's funny
Not any more, it's not.

remember to report all cartoonshit you see on Sup Forums

I mean it's a good show, but there is something about it that is so self aware that it will never go beyond just a fun show. They get so deep philosophically, then you dwell on it and get an incoherent thought process, akin to the theory of existentialism itself (a waste of time). It lacks something, but I can't put my finger on it, yet I've watched re-runs on Youtube like 5 times over.

>XD remember when rick was running from the other ricks and he teleported to a dimentions with butts sticking out of the ground and shit on the floor i mean how dis the writers think of somethong so brilliant? Such charm. Upvote.

>Wit
>Shit jokes

You pick ONE, not two. One.

>this?
No, this one.

This doesn't even register as an AS show to me. It seems so mainstream and designed specifically to cater to fucktard Redditors who never would have watched AS in the past because "it's only funny when you're high bro".

>Redditors
it really is nothing but a marketing laboratory, isn't it? And people like it too. Upboot.

This is the most Lovecraftian show of all time.

>they get so deeply philosophical

not they don't in what way does the show at all ask tough question honestly, the show is a bit above average at best

>lmao god is dead
>lmao what is an individual
>lmao im so smart thats why im sad
unless you're 14, or a moron how is this deep in anyway

the most intelligent people in the world are happy because they realize what life is, honestly this show empowers so many pseudo-intellectual retards like yourself and it affirms the notion you're intelligent when in reality you aren't.

if r&m was a sketch comedy show i'd agree with you, but the selling point of the show is it's "intelligence"

same op, i really like it, watched the s03e07 like 10 times now.

hmmmmm yes yes it is very sneedesque with chuckcraftian undertones

what's so bad about reddit anyway?

upvotes and bad layout system encourage recycling lines from tv shows instead of original content you might find on Sup Forums.

>Redditors
Your kind is about as pathetic as Sup Forums and their Jew boogeyman.

>upvotes and bad layout system encourage recycling lines from tv shows
yeah, Sup Forums NEVER has threads where people just spout lines from a show

i wouldnt say its chuckcraftian at all you fucking redditor.
True high IQ sneedesque posters can appreciate Rick and Morty. Please leave before i get angry and start screaming,

i hate myself a whole lot

>what's so bad about reddit anyway?
Bots, easily targetable consumers, and marketing fags. What's not to like about it?

>I'm ashamed to like it
lol how insecure are you? do you not think the rest of your personality does enough to disassociate you with those people? it's like how all of you are meme-conservative now because of EPIC SJW CRINGE COMPILATION people

Kek

everything you people cry about in rick and morty has been done in past adult swim shows

yeah but we aren't as big of faggots as reddit

Maybe you should go the fuck back if you love it so much

no it hasn't. post some examples you mongoloid.

Fuck, that was one hell of an autistic splerg. I salute the user who wrote that.

>LEEV MUH SAEF SPACE DONT BE MEEEN
lol
or so you tell yourselves
ok lets go through what is apparently you people's gold standard for rick and morty criticism >pop culture references
has been done by other adult swim shows
>nihilism
>toilet humour/babbling
>violence
>corporate complicity
is a fucking idiotic nonsense complaint not worth addressing, but i'm sure there's been some kind of tie-in with something in the past

>Sup Forums is original
No. niggers still post bane threads and say "anime"
Fucking this sneed and lovecraft bullshit is no better than pickle rick.

Reddit sucks because it's corporate as fuck, it's manipulative and controllering and basically encourages everyone to be the same exact person.

>Reddit sucks because it's corporate as fuck, it's manipulative and controllering and basically encourages everyone to be the same exact person
lol you sound like a 16 year old making babbies first social commentary

If this sort of autism is preferred over being labelled "reddit", than I'd honestly rather be called "reddit"

This is a marketing thread.

no, it's a shitposting thread

they don't like sneed memes

>Fucking this sneed and lovecraft bullshit is no better than pickle rick.
>implying those aren't exactly the fags from reddit
no, no, user, everything is nicely segregated. There are the guud goys, and over here are tha bad schmendeles.

Indeed, it is a true revival of Wilesesque programming

its a spouderman thread you asshat

>someone made this
ITS A FUCKING CARTOON

>Pickle Rick < Evil Morty

Morty's Mind Blowers, all the horrible thoughts/experiences removed from Morty. Theory is Evil Morty is C137 from the future. Possible Morty has all of his traumatic experiences replaced back into his memory and have a cognitive shift??

so just because it's a cartoon it's free from legitimate criticism? good to know.

>speculating over a cartoon with the wildest fan theories and mind fucks and conspiracy theories
this isn't lost you mongrel

Jesus fuck, this is why I avoid Sup Forums for the most part. Because your hypercritical of everything and all media your equally worthless opinion of is somehow superior. It's a cartoon, this is for people to shitpost and fanboy out.

having standards is a good thing you fucking 90's born millenial. it's what seperates us from apes. we can evaluate and grow by criticizing art.

>implying there aren't fags on Sup Forums
Dolan Spoderman. This is now a trap thread
am I wrong tho? Shits not always 5d chess Einstein

>Heh stop putting effort into criticism its just a show XD like why would you do that *burps* hehehe XD just stop giving a fuck right?

not gonna lie former drumph supporter here.

rick and morty JUST taught me the importance of voting for HER and has enlightened me, the science is settled.

you Sup Forums guys are a blip and im pickle rick, what did i mean by this? Sneed is what i mean, Caspere knew this

delet

l love his cap