ITT: Scenes that made you walk out of the theatre

ITT: Scenes that made you walk out of the theatre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never noticed how lovecraftian this scene was with the way pickle rick's hair grows in as he's running

Sneed

GO TO HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I have never seen anyone walk out of a theater mid movie that wasn't a cunt with a "I want to talk to your manager" hair cut dragging her bf out or some autistic guy who starts freaking out. Last time I saw it was at a showing of Captain America 2 when this dude just stands up screaming at the scene were he jumps on the jet on the bike.

He just stood up and went, "Ah ah ah ah no no no." as he stomped out. With all the green text stories I see here I bet one of you were there, I was with some one and there was only four other people so seven in total. The guy was sitting there before we got there.

>walk out of the theatre
>visiting a kino in the current year

Why did they fucking do this? Rather than moving like someone actually trying to kill you they made him move like he was the fastest man taking really tiny steps.

Is that scary to people? It made me laugh every time and he did it through the whole movie.

Has Sup Forums got so buttmad over R&M that it's now trying it's hardest to force a NEW shitpost meme about it? Or is it a counter to SNEED? Either way you're pissing into an ocean of piss.

>he didnt sit through the ending credits while standing up and clapping

Whatever it is it seems to be getting to you.

sneed vs lovecraftian who will win?

I like how he plopped on the stairs and slid back into the water like a lifeless husk

someone explain both to me. I get neither of these shitty forced memes...

first you get autism then you just post lovecraftian or sneed in any thread and that's it

>lovecraft's meme and theme
>formerly sneed's

Do people actually walk out of movies?

what

What kino is this?

Did you not go to an IMAX theater with a 70mm projector to watch Dunkino?

The movie was already over at that point though so it's not like you walked out on it

This is the only movie ive ever walked out of.

>out on it
stopped reading there

no. I haven't been to a kino in ages. I hate you people way too much to watch a movie with you.

I wanted to walk out of Balls of Fury but for some reason didn't bother getting up

A lot of film nerds want to see a bunch of high quality Lovecraft adaptations get made. But ol' HP Lovecraft was a naughty, mean old bigot shitposter back in the day, so a bunch of SJW faggots and jews are trying to poison the well. So people can't talk about his works without people thinking they're meme-ing.

Meanwhile, Hollywood will continue to crib his ideas. Or twist them to be about gay stuff or whatever.

>Sit through while standing
Really making me hmm right now

You know the single's policy isn't real, right?

oh fuck

oh.. thanks for the info, user.

Given I'm not a burger, I don't have to deal with this kind of hysteria. But thanks anyways.

It just seems like it's a weirdly small distance between being willing to pay inflated ticket prices to see a particular movie, and hating it so much you'd throw the money away.

I mean what the hell do you expect if you pay to see a movie like Balls of Fury?

I walked out of Golden Compass, but I snuck in.

fucking retard

Given your aversion to going to the kinoplex because you "hate people too much to watch a movie with them", I doubt you deal with much.

>I doubt you deal with much.
>implying there's anything wrong with that

Did you cuddle your buddy when you got in there?

>hating it so much you'd throw the money away.
That's sunk cost fallacy though. You already paid for the movie either way and likely can't get a refund, so if you're not enjoying it, it's not "throwing the money away" to walk out of it, you're actually saving your time.

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o

Can you imagine a world where people don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy all the fucking time, and again?

OOWW-A-A-A-A

Yeah I worded that poorly, but that wasn't really my point.